Right, because the lack of women economists in the country is on the fault of men

Right, because the lack of women economists in the country is on the fault of men.

>Temporary installation

thank god, the fuck is it with liberals and weakness? Why do they celebrate cowardice and the destruction of great things so much?

Not only do they celebrate weakness, destruction and disloyalty, they would demand the rest of us become weak and disloyal and also participate in destruction.

It's a mental illness, those types are best just ignored.

that bull would totally wreck her shit

But how can they be this delusional, do they not realize if it weren't for great men building this shit they wouldn't have a fucking country to live in at all?

r34 of bull and girl?

>ignored
There are alternatives.

This. It must exist.

It's funny because they want women to participate but they're symbolically only in the way.

A woman challenging a bull market?

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Why a young girl? Smells like a pizzagate message.

>I'm gonna block your way till you give me my way and let me ride you

Sounds about right

youre asking the real questions

No, they don't.

They believe that white men are the source of all problems in this country, despite white men being the source of, well, this country

We don't say liberalism is a mental illness for no reason.

Someone should add an art installation after this one taking down of the little girl's corpse strewn around the bull as a sort of 'aftermath' piece.

Not just women economists, but experienced, ones.

>temporary
So, it's within the statue's "cannon" that the bull actually annihilated this little girl completely from the streets?
Brutal.

Only incorporate who is the best.
If a woman just so happens to beat a man, or men out of that position then let her.
The weak should fear the strong.

>she's symbolically "challenging" the charging bull

Nope, nope, nope. We've done the cuckoldry meme for too long.

i had the same wave of relief come over me when i saw that

thats a killer fuckin bull statue and im glad they didnt sully it with a fucking statue of a little girl, JUST to make some stupid statement

>full house

checked my friend

Oy veeeeeey

Uhh yeah, if any identifiable group is underrepresented in any identifiable field, it means that field is prejudiced against them.

You literally have to think this if you're a liberal because liberals think people are all exactly the same and interchangeable

r34 when

Maybe it's the fact that learning things like matrix algebra and applied competitive equilibrium analysis isn't something their brains are suited for.

Nah, it's just because men are mean.

very much this.
they don't understand the symbolism they're "challenging".

> 50 pound girl stands in front of a charging bull
> 50 pound girl turns into paste as soon as the bull hits her
> thisispowerful.jpg

Came here to post this. Any drawfags around at this hour?