Why isn't Queen Victoria a Feminist Icon?

Why isn't Queen Victoria a feminist icon? I mean she ruled the most important superpower in the 19th century for about 60 years. However, I have never once heard a pep outta feminists about her.

>why isn't a woman who hated the suffragettes and refused to give women a vote a feminist icon.
Hmmmmm

She's hwite

CIS

WHITE

FEMALE

Because she believed in traditional marriage, was loyal to her husband and hated fags.

she was a traditionalist. regardless of the idiot leftists, she IS an icon

I mean, she had a vagina. Isn't that all that counts?

because it shatters the narrative that women were oppressed. also, people forget they no one could vote back then. the only reason men were voting when voting was a thing was because men went off to war

Because she was a German-cock slut

" I am most anxious to enlist everyone who can speak or write to join in checking this mad, wicked folly of 'Women's Rights', with all its attendant horrors, on which her poor feeble sex is bent, forgetting every sense of womanly feelings and propriety. Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to 'unsex' themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and disgusting of beings and would surely perish without male protection."

- Queen Victoria

Women BTFO. How will they ever recover?

It's like she could see the pink haired whales of the future.

Dare I say she is...

/our gal/?

She literally supported slavery.

Crystal balls confirmed real?

>Because ANFLO believed in traditional marriage, was loyal to her husband and hated fags.

oy vey goyim she's far too white to be an icon. you should be ashamed. remember the six trillion too btw.

Cause she represents the matriarchy you cis male transphobe

Absolutely /our girl/.

"I fear that even a century from now my subjects in India will render their streets impassable for want of adequate plumbing."

YAAAAASSSS QUEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAYYY

ABSOLUTELY /our gal/