Fears over rise of Sharia law in Malaysia as transgender florist, 27, is hacked to death

A transgender florist was hacked to death, shot and mutilated in Malaysia while two men faced trial for a separate incident in which she was tortured and raped, it has emerged.

Sameera Krishman was brutally murdered in the city of Kuantan, eastern Malaysia, the day before her 28th birthday.

The attack came as two men were due to appear in court accused of a separate attack two years ago in which she was kidnapped, raped and tortured.

Although a motive for the killing has yet to be revealed, campaigners say she was targeted for being transgender amid fears over the rising influence of sharia law in the country.

Krishman was repeatedly knifed and shot after going out to buy some food on February 23. Her dead body was then mutilated by her attackers.

Shocking photos show her body covered with a white sheet as medics were working at the scene.

Meanwhile, two men are standing trial over an attack on the 27-year-old in 2015.

The South China Morning Post (SCMP) reports activists as pointing to the rise in Malaysia of sharia law, under which even cross dressing is illegal.

This means that Muslim transgender people 'can be arrested and prosecuted simply for stepping outside of their house wearing the clothes that they believe reflect their true gender,' said

Phil Robertson, deputy director of Human Rights Watch's Asia division said Muslim transgender women in Malaysia 'can be arrested and prosecuted simply for stepping outside of their house wearing the clothes that they believe reflect their true gender.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4290146/Transgender-florist-27-hacked-death-Malaysia.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

>religion of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

bangkokpost.com/news/asean/1200797/malaysians-rally-for-and-against-sharia-law
nairaland.com/2531920/saudi-arabia-23-children-been
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she
>her
>she
>she
>her
>her
>her

You're worried about pronouns and islam is spreading.

so they have no problem with fucking transgenders but they hate them enough to kill them
Gee golly, we're dealing with some real intellectuals here.

>be shitskin
>hate gays, gay sex, and transgenders
>decide to rape transgenders, even though the transgender was previously a guy
what? does raping a transgender suddenly give them a free pass on the sharia law? or would they still be punished for basically fucking another guy?

Tens of thousands of Malaysian Muslims rallied in the capital on Saturday to support the adoption of stricter sharia law, a proposal that religious minorities fear could infringe their rights.

Prime Minister Najib Razak has thrown his weight behind a contentious bill that seeks to incorporate parts of the Islamic penal code, or "hudud", into Malaysia's existing Islamic legal system.

Najib, who is currently embroiled in a corruption scandal, is hoping to burnish his Islamic credentials in order to boost his chances in national elections that must be held by August 2018.

The bill proposed by Abdul Hadi Awang, president of the Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS), seeks to increase punishment caps in the Syariah Court to a maximum of 30 years’ imprisonment, a fine of 100,000 ringgit (79,000 baht) and 100 lashes of the cane. It is scheduled to be debated in parliament next month.

The punishments are far stricter than those now meted out in the civil court system.

Critics of the bill warn that it could pave the way for full implementation of hudud, which prescribes punishments such as amputations and stoning, and disrupt the fabric of Malaysia's multicultural and multi-religious society.

"The so-called empowerment of the Syariah Court will only exacerbate the unequal treatment of Muslims and non-Muslims before the law," said a spokesman for Bebas, an NGO that organised a smaller counter-rally.

No official figures were available on how many people attended Saturday's peaceful support rally in Kuala Lumpur, but estimates were in the tens of thousands.

Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man, deputy president of the PAS, said 100,000 people were expected to attend.

bangkokpost.com/news/asean/1200797/malaysians-rally-for-and-against-sharia-law

Wtf I love sharia law now

need based monks

Their current government leader is super corrupt but isn't the guy expected to replace him a super Islamist who promised to install a morality/shariah police.

They're not punished for fucking guys if the guy is 11, why would they be punished for fucking a guy if he's a girl?

Culling the mentally ill should not be limited to sharia law, it should be practised globally

Muslims think raping men is ok. Enjoying being a bottom is considered haram.

Muslims are always threatening to rape other men on social media. Similar how to "gamers" threaten to rape female journalists.

well u guys have concentration camps that u send the refugee boats to.

Please stop trying to divide us on the left by pitting Muslims and the LGBTQIA+ community against each other. What Trump and his supporters did during the election was shameful. My ex gf and I knew the right would do this after Orlando happened. Fucking right wing scum...

Muslims are gay as fuuuuuuck.

nairaland.com/2531920/saudi-arabia-23-children-been

see
i mean i kind of think u are a bait poster but for me as an azn, im scared of islam spreading further over in the continent. Sharia Law is one of the most toxic rules of law ever in the history of man. like shit is still in some barbaric shit bro. People in america all scared about trump presidency making ppl think it's ok to be more openly "racist", think about making sharia law the law of the land in places in asia. you get transgendered ppl getting murdered everyday cuz ppl think it's ok

I don't give a fuck if someone is trans or what fucking ever. I give a fuck about sick in the head muslims going around killing and torturing people because they think it's their god given right. They'll be chopping you up as soon as they think they can get away with it. They need to be purged from our countries

>her

>in malaysia

when did they become islamist anyway

Men should dress like that to just to piss muslims off.

god damn it, no more adventures of christ-chan

anyone werent they Buddhist before

>muslims
>hate trans
>fuck trans
>gender reassignment surgery is legal in iran
Jesus christ, goys.

>tfw you will never see their faces distort as you slowly peel layer after layer of skin from their penis

explain to me again why Islam is bad? Christ cucks would probably cry about being forced to serve trannies cake, Muslims would hack trannies to death.

And to think, people int he West don't think having loads of muslims makes sharia law more likely

But it is the asians fault they attacked the muslim countrys for their oil and were always mean to them while muslim are always peaceful and the victims.
You're a racist

and nothing of value was lost

lets start with you

>explain to me again why Islam is bad?
Because the people that follow Islam are subhumans. Islam is the religion of barbarians.