VAULT 7 Brisk Walkthrough! Pic Related Edition

Thank you.

It's odd how the discussion of this topic has died down.

The shills are winning!

It was an epic leak, but we really did know most of it. The shills are out in force as normal, but the healthy paranoia that comes with red pills made the rest of the leak anti climatic. End of the day I am VERY pleased it was leaked and I hope it helps Trump now, and is a tool that helps him to drain the swamp in the near future.

Who is the master of the CIA? Who does it answer to?

The Jews? Even they have to have a master to coordinate them. Who is this master?

CIA is a terrorist organization

RIP Michael Hastings

Think about it:
>Who can manipulate the governments of the entire world to his will?
>Who can sow confusion among the population?
>Who can plant the seeds of insanity on a global scale?
>Who weaves lies like a spider weaves webs?

If you watch the documentary "everything is a rich mans trick" it summarizes how the CIA absorbed the mob and basically become the government mob. They have been trouble since induction.

Mossad

So it seems that one liberal claiming to have a "CIA intrusion kit" on twitter might not have been lying after all.

He might said NSA though, not sure.

Anyway, they gave it away to use against Donald Trump's campaign in a last act of desperation.

If you look into the "losing control" of it part you might find that it was a fairly coordinated result.

When will we get the call?

British intelligence needs more blame/scorn than even Mossad

I noticed most normies dont give a shit about this stuff. they are way more into news about healthcare today.

In all the confusion in the world as we look for someone to blame for all our woes
We have ignored
The Space outside Earth.

This is some of the largest "nothing substantial" or whatever the shills say to have come along in a while. If the world wasnt so retarded and complacent we would be gutting these animals in the streets. Sadly, a normie is a normie for exactly those reasons. Literal NPC tier people walking around.

That's right, our true enemy is from outer space, who else would have the means to control people on a global scale?
Who else would possess superhuman IQ to manipulate the governments of the entire world and their respective populations?
Not a human being.

>posts pic related with text as jpg
>not .png

really awakens the kundalini

not to break the circle jerk but i haven't seen any evidence of the $100 GORILLIAN. pls prove me wrong

>Who is this master?
Lucifer

Not soon enough. The heroes we all deserve.

Part 2 when?

Belgiumbro understands the nature of our true enemy.
For everyone else, keep in mind that that the enemies we right here on Sup Forums the shills and spooks, all serve the globalist in one way or another.
The globalists serve the Jews in one eat or another.
But ALL enemies of humanity serve Lucifer!
The ultimate redpill is realizing our true enemy is none other than the Devil himself!

Is the Obama parts true? Sounds like trumpfags autism deflection to me. I knew about the UMBRAGE parts and some of the other stuff but this look like it's sprinkled with lies.

>phone posting, so forgive me for my typos.

interesting. with rumors that wikileaks may be compromised by Russia and they happen to leak info that says Russia literally dindu nuffin. Makes me think, really. who's telling the truth, our corrupt government, or Russia's corrupt government? we got fucking played. why is there never wikileaks about russia? with all the shady shit going on with them, especially now with the recent assassinations and backdoor dealings in Crimea, you mean to tell me wikileaks has gotten fuck all?

Obama turned the CIA into his own personal hitsquad. Tranformatively change America was his promise. He placed his people there for eight years. Now we get a glimpse of the results.

Excellent.

CIA also has the ability to make a cyber attack look like it came from another country.

Russia, for example.

>and not end up like JFK
good god