Antifa Cuck Tries Ruining Based Stick Man's Marriage

With the Tinder app and some photoshop, Christopher (JebRiot on Twitter) and Cheyenne (ReplinishSF) try ruining Based Stick Man's marriage. Cheyenne took down her post after being warned, but (chris)Topher posted the pics on Twitter anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JebRiot/status/839123169029939200
f--ebook.com/San-Luis-Obispo-Anti-Racist-Action-959310967480073/
f---book.com/San-Luis-Obispo-Anti-Racist-Action-959310967480073/
lushsux.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh

>nazi
I think the best way to fight the antifa fags is to pass mental health legislation

OP dontcha know that Sup Forums are fickle weak faggots who will abandon Alt Knight, just like they abandoned the Minneapolis boys?

Well now we have their info...

The guy nearly brained someone. Anyone pushing violence should be laughed at, dude dressed up as a Gay Rennasance survivor...

Topher Ridenhour lives in San Luis Obispo, CA

he was defending himself, dipshit

>I live for revenge

Pretty sure they are not the good guys

great infiltration user

θ

He will live in our hearts forever.

They will not divide us.

twitter.com/JebRiot/status/839123169029939200

Should I tell topher we know who he is?

checked

Correction he lives near Buchanan airfield in Concord, California

>focussing on one guy in a crowd of antifa fighting every one

Kill yourself.

thats where i live lol

shill

Topher's email
[email protected]

I wouldn't mind if he had killed that communist faggot.

Ha I grew up in Paso Robles, but it looks like this tool actually lives in Concord

What? How am i focusing? The gif of him hitting the guy in the skull with the bat is all over FB, makes antifa look super legit, like theyre really fighting facsism. False flagging at its finest.

those jerkoffs went out to kill people

there's a solid amount of edgy college kid antifa though. Saw them at Milo event a couple months back

>defending people who use comrade unironically
Kill yourself immediately faggot

You should go out and fight him faggot, you could get brained next

He was trying to protect kiltbro who was being dragged by antifa. He did nothing wrong

It's called self defense ctr faggot. He looks alpha and Antifa looks like gay punks.

>Topher Ridenhour lives in San Luis Obispo, CA

He is associated with San Luis Obispo Anti-Racist Action group.

f--ebook.com/San-Luis-Obispo-Anti-Racist-Action-959310967480073/

Hahaha you are a faggot! Why would I fight random losers from the internet? You kill yourself, I hear living South of China's plastics and right under Fukushima is great for that.

i have all jebriots personal info (including probable current location) if anybody wants it leave a 10 min mail

Fuck someone should tell him on twitter.

Watch the video, not a gif, you can see the loser he hits was taking swings at people and was closest to him, which makes it pretty clear as to why he was targeted.

You are the lowest quality troll/retard they have ever sent us.

Hi CTR/Shareblue.

People have on twitter, including ones who have messaged him

Hello juden

[email protected]

Yes! I won't be nice

>this faggot literally lives 30 minutes away from me

Do these stupid whores have any idea how easy it would be to take care of them?
Holy fuck I hate children.

Leave him a threat in his mailbox.

The fucking cunt lel

>[email protected]
should we spam that fucking email?

Antifa started the violence. there lucky the guys only brought a stick.

If they did then they wouldn't be Antifa faggots in the first place

they're social network liberals, far from the smartest people on the internet

The Minneapolis guys were /k/, not us.

>Bat

He's called stickman, not batman.

I'm sure they are committing a crime. May want to get Kyle this so he can press charges.

>comrades
What fucking LARPing dorks. I dream I could break a stick over their fucking faggot heads

He donated money to some bizarre magazine about anti-rape months ago. Says that they have a big problem with rape in the Bay area punk scene.

ww.crowdrise.com/sos-zine
ww.f--ebook.com/SOSZineBayArea/

Can anyone attach the face to any of the Antifa at Berkeley? Dude is obviously part of that cell and was probably there.

>Rennasance

It's Renaissance you uncultured swine.

>Hahaha you are a faggot!

I feel like this was written by a shillbot.

beep boop, processing retort
beep boop hahaha you are a faggot
beep boop retort successful

I think some dog turds smeared on his door and windows is more appropriate.

Use it to spell out "Trump Lover Nazi Faggot!!!!" for some confusion

anyone else read her last name as frog by accident?

pls stop posting pictures of stickman's HAPA son, that is a very rude thing to do.

>brained someone
They'd have to have a brain and be a person for that to be true. Lucky he hit a communist.

Holy shit this is the worst argument i've seen today. Oh well the day isn't over yet.

Checked, you know what He wants.

witnessed them digits. What does kek mean by this?

The have a fucking rape problem in every underground scene, be it punk, indie, hardcore, etc.

BURGERAMA is always getting complaints because 30 year old balding new males in their shitty shugaze bands try to fuck the 18 year old groupie whores

FYF deals with the same shit, except it's hunchback knuckle draggers trying to fuck roastie beaner alt/punk whores

You don't really understand geography do you? America is closer to China and Japan than Australia...

>be worthless liberal
>try to dox a guy
>get doxxed yourselves

kek

So wait a minute, he's in an interracial relationship and the leftists try to end it? But Sup Forums is for maintaining an interracial relationship?

Sounds like the leftists are more Sup Forums than Sup Forums...

>i live for revenge

haha holy fuck that means they are actually conceding their defeat at the hands of based stick man.

i wonder how popular she is within the asian communities

The way they dehumanise their opponents to the extent that even the most reprehensible behaviour imaginable is legitimised is far more reminiscent of the Nazis than the LARPing that goes on in here.

All of these anti-faggots organize in real life using their real names. We should easily be able to destroy every single one of their lives. Why is doxxing antifa not a meme?

Do you know how many real names I got from this starting point?

f---book.com/San-Luis-Obispo-Anti-Racist-Action-959310967480073/

Gen Z will be praising that kid for the slaughter of one hundred feminist whores.

>mark these words

we're not out to save an interracial relationship, they're not out to destroy one.
they're trying to hurt a patriot, we are going to teach them a lesson. that's the real meaning of it all

Witnessed digits for witnessing another man's digits

Reeeeeee

It's stoner bashing time

sounds.. familiar

>Off by one

This is Kek calling you on your shit.

Is that real? Where is that mural located?

She is considered a traitor like any healthy community would.
Wtf I love leftists now!
The only lesson you're teaching here is that anti-whitism is OK. Marriage > swinging a stick in defining a man's life.

Heavy lead injections work too.
Base of the spine.

Prop the subject against a wall so they have something to lean against.

Rare flag.

Why do you even care Chang Li? Don't you have a rhino horn to snort?

Some Sup Forumsbro in Emuland paints them. Dunno the name of the city though.

This guy was bretty pathetic

Poor Elliot, I know plenty of whores who would fuck him just for the fact his family is loaded as shit and he drove a BMW. The fact he killed his roommates always pissed me off.

Poor Elliot, I know plenty of whores who would fuck him just for the fact his family is loaded as shit and he drove a BMW. The fact he killed his roommates always pissed me off.

Good spot

Melbourne
Lush is a god amongst men
lushsux.tumblr.com

Brother or some relative, has more people with the same last name in his friends list.

I'm not for race-mixing with ugly Mongoloids. It confirms the theory that white nationalists are losers who can't get a white woman.

/Pol is for wmaf nationalism. The Antifa
Girl Cheyenne fong is Chinese and also has a white ginger bf. So we have wmaf shitlibs trying to ruin based stick man's Asian Aryan marriage.

>The only lesson you're teaching here is that anti-whitism is OK
what? you're fucking stupid. most of the people here aren't even white. you ever see Sup Forums meet ups? stop being concerned with race and focus on protecting real patriots.

Shareblue has really gone downhill if they're hiring Indians. You'd think they'd at least find some who could spell.

Which one is his mom?