/Islam/ - Islam General

Resources:

sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=vyw13WuGpzU [Open] [Open]
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y [Open] [Open]
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ [Open] [Open]
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o [Open] [Open]
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0 [Open] [Open]

>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_by_country_or_territory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_von_Leers
india.com/news/india/us-based-indian-man-divorces-wife-via-triple-talaq-on-whatsapp-1894628/
youtube.com/watch?v=5sEcBzxoMB8
robert-lindsay.blogspot.com/2007/08/russian-neo-nazi-beheading-video.html?zx=5601c30fb0e6f2c1
jihadwatch.org/2015/03/saudi-sharia-court-sentences-gang-rape-victim-to-200-lashes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, if anyone wants to ask questions, I'm a female convert (we use the term revert), to Islam. So AMA, I guess.

I'm white as well, (pale as fuck, blue eyes, black hair), not a black NoI gangster or something.

You already ruined your own narrative

fuck off

>allah loves everyone
>video not found
top subtle kek

I copied a Turkroach's OP from december, I'll update it, thanks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_by_country_or_territory

The Islamic world is actually quite strict about bestiality.

>"Religion of peace"
>Infighting among different sects
>Suicide bombings
>Stoning of infidels

Seems legit.

How so? Most people make the argument that muslim women are oppressed, I want to challenge that.

those fenian scum had it coming, nothing but godless bastards.

Isn't islam a stone-age tier tyranny dressed up as a religion? And a cucked religion if there ever was one?

Anyway, 99.999% of its followers are deeply retarded, so I won't mix with this crap just out of self-respect.

>Religion of peace
No religion is truly peaceful (except maybe Buddhism), Islam, at least sets out rules of war.

>Infighting
A tragedy which will one day be remedied insha'Allah .

>Suicide bombings
A horrible thing, luckily, all suicide bombers are burning in hellfire; all major schools of jurisprudence agree that direct suicide disqualifies martyrdom.

>Stoning
Infidels are not stoned, stoning is reserved for people, regardless of faith, who commit serious crimes.

I actually know some Muslims that are ok, but I fucking hate your religion more then anything else.

More then walking on lego's barefoot. If you try and conquer my country I will delete your shitty sect from history.

No more than twice a day, right?

Islam is for fags

Islam is far from cucked. It encourages conservative values, and any deviation from that is considered an affront to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala).

Nope, never, or you will be severely punished. In the UAE, bestiality is a capital offense.

>I will delete your shitty sect from history
Well, that's your opinion, I hope that I can change it, but if not, your certainly entitled to feel however you like.

That's pretty much what cucked means, pal.

And I'm not ready to listen to a schizophrenic pedophile regarding religious issues. Only a fool would do that.

Remember: Submission to a foreign and invasive creed IS racial treason.

If you are white and you convert to Islam, you deserve to be shot right alongside jews, communists, race mixers and faggots

But what if your nine year old wife is off at summer camp and the rest of your wives are on the rag? You're gonna tell me you've never looked out the window at that your herd of goats grazing, their plump, succulent assholes winking seductively at you, and thought to yourself, "It is Allah's will?"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K
U
C
K

Get the fuck outta here.... Fuck Moslems!
Get your dervish baboon asses back to the dunes you sand spics.

Dont even reply man.

Where do you get those flying magic carpets?

inshallah brothers

Well, Islam would certainly never let one man fuck another's wife.

>rest of your wives
Polygamy is only allow if the man can treat them all equally in every way. It is a burden as much as anythung else.

>Goats
I dont own any pets besides a snake. Seriously though, bestiality is VERY unislamic.

Wish Islam threads would just go away. Fuck Islam, fuck Mohammad, and fuck you OP for trying to spread your dog shit religion here.

you guys suck dick but at least its a proper transparent image

How do you feel about honour killings?

So you just have the one nine year old and the snake then?

Islam teaches me to be proud of my people, without forgeting about the world at large.

Saw pic related posted the other day in a negative context, desu though, I like it a lot. Islam encouraged unity amongst humans, not with savages.

I hope you are doing well.

That is nasty.

The snake can stay, but you gotta go.

Its strict but also very common, do you even youtube?

>Sup Forums has had a several marxism general threads
>Sup Forums has had a feminism general thread
>Sup Forums now has an Islam general thread

LEAVE MY Sup Forums ALONE YOU SUBVERSIVE FUCKS REEEEE

>Prophet Muhammad
you forgot to say pbuh, you're definitely going to hell now

Did you know Nazis converted to Islam?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_von_Leers

Your prophet has a wife of 9 year old how do you feel about that?

Here is all you need to know about islam and muslims in a condensed format.

So I wouldnt be stoned to death for simply deciding Islam was not for me afterall? In other words being an apostate. Or say adultery?

How does fellow women in Muslim nations getting literally killed for doing what you probably do on a daily basis make you feel?

fuck Islam and fuck ALL muslim people

>Well, Islam would certainly never let one man fuck another's wife.

Except when Mahmoud the Camel prophet began to desire one of his neighbor's wife, and conveniently had a revelation that she should have sex with him.

That's the hypocrisy of this disgusting religion.

Islam is probably the most cucked religion on the planet besides scientology.

You can trigger your marriage status with a fucking smart phone how progressive?

india.com/news/india/us-based-indian-man-divorces-wife-via-triple-talaq-on-whatsapp-1894628/

>Islam teaches me to be proud of my people, without forgeting about the world at large.
This is cancer. You are a race traitor. You can be morally decent and proud of your people without submitting to a foreign and historically aggressive religion. You're a traitor to yourself, your family, your community, your race and your ancestors. You'll be shot with your sub-human sand people one day.

Muslims caused permanent damage to the bloodlines of Sicily, Spain and parts of the Balkans. They can never be forgiven for this. We should slaughter every last Arab and colonize their lands.

Furthermore I contest the idea of "humanity" as a single entity or species. Humanism is a trash worldview. There is no reason why White Europeans should feel empathy for foreign races. You can't debate that without appealing to emotion or nonsense like universalism/humanism.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sEcBzxoMB8

"Islam is bullshit"

-- Christopher Hitchens

Okay im listening.

kek look at all these butthurt christians mad because their white women are practically frothing at the mouth for some big islamic cock.

Salam Aleikum, ukhti.

Do you know we will kill you for apostasy if you ever change your mind and decide Islam is not for you? There is no going back now

Wow, you're right op, islam is sounding pretty good.

Did your prophet claim to be a messenger of nothing more than what Moses and Jesus had already taught?

Okay sold cunt where do i sign up!

Maaaate your getting all the skitzos we've already fucked, they are trash and you know it.

nice thread you got here

Shill thread for shills

Bad, only courts of law should be able to hand down death sentences

Im not married

Im sorry you feel that way.

I'm sure it may be, but that is a cultural, not religious problem.

I'm receiving zero dollars to post this.

I just copied the OP

Muslims invaded his country, he has a right to stand up for himself. Just as we Muslims have a right to our own religion.

I dont love the Nazis at all, the holocaust was wrong.

Different time, but the Prophet (peace be upon him) was not perfect, that is for Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) alone. He was the best man of his day, however.

I hate inbreeding, muslim nations must work to stamp it out.

Only if you converted to Islam and then left by textualists. However, most western muslims believe that context is important, and that Muslim at the time that was revealed was more of an ethno-religious term. Islam started as an underground movement, so leaving would imply betrayal, a double crossing.

Like what?

Sorry you feel that way.

Kek, ok dude. He never stole another man's wife, but Islam is quite liberal on divorce, if the woman is abused, she may leave the marriage.

How so?

I think divorce should be easy for men and women.

>Traitor
Christianity has been permanently ruined by the enlightenment, even if I believed in it, which I dont, I wouldnt become christian.

Blacks are not humans, Arab scholars recognized this.

>Christianity has been permanently ruined by the enlightenment, even if I believed in it, which I dont, I wouldnt become christian.
I agree. It's also technically foreign, although less so than Islam. Abrahamic religions in general aren't ideal. We should use a Totalitarian state to create a new religion of blood, veneration of heroes, ancestor worship, holy virtues and worship of a sacred state.

>Blacks are not humans, Arab scholars recognized this.
Neither are you.

The family must be protected from adulters

(You)

I'm aware. Islam is the truth, so I wont leave.

That isnt quite correct, in a select few circumstances, we do require male guardians, but only when obviously justified.

He claimed to be returning the corrupted message of Christianity and Judaism to its original form.

Yes, as a maximum penalty. A woman who tries to ruin a man's life should be punished.

Muslims must stand up against terrorism more, but keep in mind that most people fighting against and dying from terrorism are muslim.

Not a shill, I am an active participant in shareblue threads. Put king nigger away for life.

I'm not a nazi, sorry. Genociding humans is wrong.

I never implied that you are.

You're going to be shot one day and you deserve it. You're lower than a Jew.

Jews are fine desu. Fuck the blacks.

robert-lindsay.blogspot.com/2007/08/russian-neo-nazi-beheading-video.html?zx=5601c30fb0e6f2c1

Your future.

Alhamdullah. Baraka Allah feeki ukhti. Go forth and multiply

You know this is politically incorrect its not a place to promote religions. Our Deus Vult stuff is mostly for fun because we think liberals and the east are invading and degrading us so we dream of older days when Christians ruled and wish for those again post-ironically, probably nobody who says Deus Vult would actually crusade but I would never mock anyone who did.

Even though this is basically a Street Preacher type thing its taking a dangerous turn toward causing religious wars. People should endeavor to be unreligious and if they cannot they should go to a religious board and speak on their religions there.

Even if its Atheist. Just not here.

People should just realize religion is cultural and should remain in the race of the people who created it and to follow all the same religion is stupid and limits human thought especially since people who follow Islam have to die if they want to switch back to their old religion.

Think about good things, not garbage.

How do muzzies and christians think they're any different from the kikes?

Yikes.

Y-you too.

Islam is a way of life as much as a religion, it encompasses all. Besides, there are much less political threads thab this one.

We don't Christians and Jews are people of the book, the virtuous among them will also find peace in the hereafter. We believe that their religions have been corrupted, and that Islam is a return to form.

Holy fuck so are you actually saying that when a woman is raped she should be stoned becuase her being raped is ruining the mans life? Your people are truly fucked mate, you are your own worst enemy, keep inbreeding and killing eatchother.

Do not fear the will of Allah (swt). There is nothing to fear, akhi

Are you saying the rape of a woman is ruining the mans life?

I'm saying that fake rape reports should lead to harsh pubishments, 4 witnesses is just a minimum, other evidence is much more useful in cases of rape.

Want to suck my big white kuffar cock

Have you stretched your anus OP?

Not how it works. No innocent soul should come to be harmed under Islamic law. There is a reason we require four witnesses to adultery before we proceed to lashing or stoning. It was meant to be a stringent requirement

Convert, and get to know me, and if we end up married, then of course, whenever you want.

I'm a virgin

This, it's just a minimum, a basic requirement.

i have a question, is there any islamic faith that doesnt promote stoning or killing just neutrality or should i roam somewhere else.

We dont promote killing, we believe in self-defense, however, as far as criminal justice, we are open to capital punishment and harsh sentencing is encouraged.

We dont promote killing, we believe in self-defense, however, as far as criminal justice, we are open to capital punishment and harsh sentencing is encouraged. Read the Quran, it isnt long, and you can deduce the basics from it. Hadith, and greater analysis takes much longer.

Never gets old...love it...

Yes, Sufism but they are the outcasts among Islamic sects. If you are not a degenerate there is nothing to fear and everything to gain when you submit to Allah's will and accept his plan for you

Brother or Sister?

I can't quite decide if this is more pathetic than being a male feminist or not.

You're probably a smelly arab man in any case.

Even if I were a man, I showered about half an hour ago, so I wouldnt smell.

Okay so if a woman is videotaped being raped by five men, your down for her getting stoned to death?

What? That's not what it is. The men who did it should be stoned to death, preferably by her arm.

There is no difference. I come in peace to spread the gospel of Allah (swt) and his prophet (saw)

If muslims dont promote killing your a marketers dream come true because a lot of muslims are kill people.

They are misguided

Phone poster?

Yes, many born muslims dont practice proper Islam, just as many born christians dont practice chtistianity. Converts are generally more pious.

jihadwatch.org/2015/03/saudi-sharia-court-sentences-gang-rape-victim-to-200-lashes

If many muslims are not practicing true islam, whats with all the beheadings amd push for sharoa law in western nations? Not to mention the whole caliphate thing you guys got going on.

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

>Saudi Arabia

Honestly your "laws" are the most backwards fucking shit I have ever read.

Cant you just pray at a mosque and then fuck off from religion for the rest of the day?

>I'm sure it may be, but that is a cultural, not religious problem
Religion itself is a product of culture that births it, Islam is no exception.
It's Arab imperialism in disguise.

Cunt thats all you call them? Misguided? Thats why we dont trust you! You wont even call these cunts out you just say they are misguided and do nothing but flee to a country where we are not chopping eatchothers heads off then try to convince everyone that we should turn into what you just escaped. Feck off

Beheading as a form of execution is fine, if properly justified. There is currently no Caliph.