Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/miracle-nun-john-paul-healed-parkinson-disease-article-1.1769668
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I argued the fuck out of this the other night.

I was the atheist guy saying to call him "pro-sci", short for pro-science.

Christianity is all lies and Jesus was a stinky, brown-skinned man from the Middle East.

Deus vult

>pro-sci

Wow, that's the most fedora tipping thing I've heard all day.

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

>I was the atheist guy saying to call him "pro-sci", short for pro-science.

Fuck off
Its politics not religions
Go to my little pony board for fantasies

Honestly, I don't understand how you can be an alpha male and seriously follow Christianity. The whole faith is how you're born a piece of shit and you deserve to be put to death.

Science and religion really are opposites though.

One is a mutually-agreed upon interpretation of the Universe; the other is a bunch of supernatural tales from the Middle East.

Religion has no place in modern society and I hope it mainly dies off when the wretched Baby Boomers kick the bucket.

Religion is fuck old fucks anyway, most young people you talk to don't believe in that shit.

reminder that christianity is one of the main causes of the degeneration of western culture

Hi /Reddit

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

k

>this is what r/atheism really believe

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

>white women in love with niggers and sandniggers

That's an overstatement. Only trashy girls and liberal girls fuck shitskins.

If that's genuinely what you believe, and you're not just shit posting for attention, why are you even on a Christian board?

I enjoy pol & I am a atheist, is there something wrong with Me?!

Most atheists just hate mom and dad and want attention. I found it to be the natural extension of naturalistic study, and the final step in my existential crisis.

It would be really nice if you fags stopped generalizing about us, I worked hard to save western civilization in the great meme war. Can you just recognize that there are people with different opinions about existence and the nature of the universe without being a unrelenting asshole?

I haven't posted a fucking Christfag bait thread in years, be a dude and stop your faggotry.

Forms of mental retardation affect religiosity, and, cognitive and neurological abnormalities are related to religious experiences. Some people can never believe the 'right' things about God and salvation because it is beyond their cognitive capacity. Some people are born with an inability to learn correct beliefs and doctrine about God. Therefore God cannot judge people by their beliefs. This makes religion mostly pointless, as it is clearly not essential to have the right beliefs, otherwise God would not create people who have faulty (or missing) religious experiences. If God condemns people because of the intellectual or mental shortcomings that God gave them in the first place, then God is immoral. Earthly correct belief cannot be an essential requirement of salvation.”

The problem with that (((argument))) is that no natural laws can explain the existence of anything. There is no cause for a beginning or the organization thereafter.

If there is a beginning there has to be a cause. We know there was a beginning. We also know that nothing creates nothing. So why is there anything at all?

Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Occam's razor would suggest it was created by intelligence that exists outside of time.

>most young people don't beluev that shit

Obviously. Most people grow out of atheism. Getting more intelligent is natural as you age.

You religious faggots always talk about the origin of the Universe?

Why the fuck do you care? All that matters is that we're here now.

I don't give a shit how the Universe was created. I'm just a man, how am I expected to know shit like that?

I may not know how the Universe got here, but I know your supernatural tales from the Middle East are all lies.

You posted this same shit last night. I don't vote. Voting is an act of violence.

I don't care how people vote; they shouldn't be voting at all.

This post ignores that people have free will. It's not meant to be easy to lead a good life, long is the path and narrow the way and all that, also it proffers that man knows who will gain entry to heaven. This is fundamentally untrue.

Being that the two fundamental tenants of your argument, that God creates people just to go to hell (untrue, the free will of the parents creates them in a system God designed), and that they will definetly suffer for all eternity as a result of this creation (salvation is granted by God, and no man knows who is saved) I think that we can agree that you need to poo in loo you fucking shitskin.

What happened Pol? Couldn't handle the first intellectual argument I have?
Sorry I am an Indian so therefore I must act intellectualy

>I don't know how the universe got here
>it definetly wasn't God though

Atheist intellectuals, everybody. We care for the same reason you skirt around the issue, because it points heavily to God.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

You didn't even read the argument correctly.
Autistic children and schizophrenic people don't have a free will they can't control their actions.
Plus usage abusive language is forbidden by the Bible

And if god grants salvation then what's the use of free will can't he save us all?
Is he not omnipotent

Big Bang theory doesn't work with Genesis, bruh. Genesis God made everything in a matter of days.

None of us know how the Universe got here. Your supernatural tales from the Middle East don't count. You don't know either.

>We care for the same reason you skirt around the issue, because it points heavily to God.

You're arguing in favor of deism here; not theism.

And you have divine knowledge that all autistic and schitzophrenics go to hell?

The position of the church is that if you are not mentally culpable you are unable to sin. Unless you have evidence other than you opinion I think we're just gonna have to stick with that. Fag.

An argument for God is an argument for God, user

So if a schizophrenic man kills 10 people then it is not murder and the suffering it causes to its family members is illegitimate

The problem with Christians is that they are enablers for Jewish crooks and their schemes. They literally will not raise a finger against a Jew, period. It doesn't matter if the Jews have stirred up the rabble, and are only moments away from liquidating all of us, Christians will sit on the sidelines until the fighting is over. After years of trying my damnedest to get Christians involved in the process of saving the West, I finally gave up on it. They do not give shit. They are greedy, wannabe jews, whose greatest pride is dressing up on Sunday. There are thousands of places on the internet where you can go be a god botherer. This is a place where propositions must be backed up by evidence, and people who have been repeatedly btfo, like you in particular, will be ridiculed perpetually. You lot of hypocrites, you worship a race of weaklings who would just as soon murder you and loot your belongings than look at you, and then you come in here with your distinct lack of argument or fact to back you up, and you expect us to take you seriously? Please. You are a joke, a regular laughingstock.

Early Christianity was structurally and behaviorally an end of the world cult, and one of many messianic cults active at the time. Jesus was the cult leader, the 12 apostles were the original members.

1. Claims world is ending imminently (1 John 2:18, Matthew 10:23, Matthew 16:28, Matthew 24:34)
2. Wants you to sell or give away your belongings (Luke 14:33, Matthew 19:21, Luke 18:22)
3. Wants you to cut off family who interfere, and leave your home/job to follow him (Matt. 10:35-37, Luke 14:26, Matthew 19:29)
4. Unverifiable reward if you believe (Heaven, i.e. the carrot)
5. Unverifiable punishment if you disbelieve (Hell, i.e. the stick)
6. Sabotages the critical thinking faculties you might otherwise use to remove it (Proverbs 3:5, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 28:26)
7. Invisible trickster character who fabricates apparent evidence to the contrary in order to lead you astray from the true path
8. Targets children and the emotionally/financially vulnerable for recruitment (sunday schools, youth group, teacher led prayer, prison ministries, third world missions)
This is a very old routine people were pulling well before Jesus came along and which people still pull today (David Koresh, Wayne Bent, Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite, etc) Jesus was one of the few whose cult outlived his death.

Christians commonly recognize this is the origin of Mormonism, Islam and Scientology but to the best of my knowledge do not recognize it is also true of Christianity. They may argue Mormonism and Islam descended from Christianity, but Christianity descended from Judaism in the same fashion.

Day clearly refers to a segmented period of time.

Do you actually think schizophrenics can control themselves?

Do you know what deism is, bruh?

It makes a lot more sense than theism and is harder to argue against.

I mean... that shit about JAY-ZUHS and God in some desert country in the Middle East is obviously false and easy to prove wrong, but deism is much tougher.

>a jew is my god

embarrassing as fuck desu senpai

I never said that they should go to hell.
Their suffering is pointless

It's our job to save ourselves. God came to earth, suffered and died so that we can all find paradise. I don't think he can really do much more than that.

If you're arguing 'I can't have free will if actions have consequences' I don't really think you've thought your position through.

That's why we kicked them out of literally every country in the middle ages, right?

Accept that Sup Forums is pro-christian or go back to /r/the_donald

Often, describing Christianity as an unusually successful end of the world cult will sound to Christians either like crazy talk or a deliberate attempt to be hurtful. They will see the verses supplied above as being misconstrued, because there is an "in-religion" rationale for each of them which the true believer feels is the actual meaning.

For instance, in Scientology there is a disconnection policy which urges members to cut off family members who are trying to extricate them from the church. We all know why. But the reason they give, which members take at face value, is that being around people low on the tone scale will inhibit their movement up the bridge, the Scientologist equivalent of spiritual growth.

So it goes for the Biblical verses I supplied. Someone still on the inside will perceive, interpret, and feel completely differently about them than a skeptic, even while being able to identify the true purpose of the exact same practices in religions they are not a part of. You can only see what stuff like that's really intended for from the outside.

They can't control their delusions and hallucinations
And they can't control their actions

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

How do I become Christian? I want to save my soul.

>If you're arguing 'I can't have free will if actions have consequences' I don't really think you've thought your position through.
No you misunderstood my statement.
I was talking about natural evil not moral evil.
A man who chooses to act immorally deserves hell

Bruh you don't know the truth about why Christ-stains are such Jew enablers? It's because a lot of them are ethnically Jewish.

You remember in the past how countries in Europe would kick out Jews? Some countries told Jews, "You can stay as long as you convert to Christianity."

Imagine some faggot kike with a hook-nose and curly-hair being all, "I love Jesus!" That's what they did.

That's why Christians love kikes. It's because a lot of them ARE kikes themselves who were forced to convert in the past.

No, you did that for two reasons: First, because they would not convert to Christianity and persisted in correctly identifying Christianity as a messianic, apocalyptic cult spun off from Judaism (as Mormonism and Islam did to Christianity) and because the only profession Christians allowed them to hold (money lending, due to Biblical admonitions against usury) they excelled at to the point where they financially dominated those countries.

Reminder that Christianity is Judaism for the goyim

Religion has always influenced politics you dumbass, it is the moral resource for the casual people and a great way to control the masses into acting accordingly to the laws.Thus segregating religion from politics is an oxymoron.

>intellectual argument
>"I don't need to believe, because there are some literally retarded people who don't believe."
Uh-huh.

>If you're arguing 'I can't have free will if actions have consequences' I don't really think you've thought your position through.
No you misunderstood my statement.
I was talking about natural evil not moral evil.
A man who chooses to act immorally deserves hell

Read the Bible believe it, and believe the Nicene creed. We argue amongst ourselves if anything else is needed, though.

i thought we were all hindus. wtf?

The board that resurrected an ancient frog deity??

Try sticking your own head up your ass.

You're forgetting (or ignoring) that his death wasn't without witness. He raised himself from the dead, and eye witness accounts of his miracles engendered a belief system.

When people are willing to kill you for believing in Christ, as early Christians were, you're gonna have to be pretty convinced.

Also miracles continue to this day. The Miracle of the Sun, Fatima Revelations, and even a few years ago this, confirmed by doctors.

nydailynews.com/news/world/miracle-nun-john-paul-healed-parkinson-disease-article-1.1769668

>guy who doesn't even know me or my family history says I'm ethnically a Jew

Hear our Satan prayer
Our anti Nicene creed
. : .

>You're forgetting (or ignoring) that his death wasn't without witness.

The only accounts of the resurrection are found in the Bible. There is no other source from that period which corroborates that claim.

What you are forgetting is that according to the Hadiths, millions witnessed Muhammad point to the Moon and split it in two briefly.

Why aren't you a Muslim? The Hadiths clearly say he performed a miracle and that millions witnessed it. By your own logic, it can't be false, because the Hadiths say it was witnessed directly by so many.

Arianism?

You can't have 'natural' evil. A lion isn't cruel because he eats a newborn Zebra, its nature.

Evil is always a moral (or immoral) act. Then again, as 'morality' doesn't exist without God, that should be self evident.

Never met an atheist who has impressed me with religious knowledge yet.

As we can see through this thread "muh jewish religion". Besides a genetic fallacy, it's not even accurate.

>atheism
>pro-sci
Nah. I bet you believe there are more than two genders, too.

>genetic fallacy
See? First post.

Post your picture, bruh.

I bet you have a jewy look to ya.

There's no other sources for 90% of what we know about history. For example, the biography of Alexander the Great, where we know all about jinx was written centuries after his death comprising of many different sources.

Fuck off fedora fagot enablets. You are nothing but jwe puppets you ate worse than even th becouse you want to drag the whole world to hellwith us just becouse you hate god so much. Bunnch of fags worshipping their own skin and whininh about muh heritage. You are the very reason why islam is winning.

>When people are willing to kill you for believing in Christ, as early Christians were, you're gonna have to be pretty convinced.

Then Mormonism must be true, otherwise Mormons would not have stuck it out through the extermination order. They would have deconverted if they weren't sure Mormonism was true.

Or, maybe how convinced people are of their religion has nothing to do with how credible it is, and is instead a product of cult indoctrination which we know can deeply convince people of untrue things to the point that they will die for it?

>Also miracles continue to this day. The Miracle of the Sun, Fatima Revelations, and even a few years ago this, confirmed by doctors.

The miracle of the sun was a bunch of Catholic spics suffering heat stroke. Fatima revelations are a hoax or generous interpretation. "This" is not a miracle, your dumb ass forgot to post the link apparently.

Atheism is the future, bruh.

Most young people are atheists these days. Religion is for old fucks.

>islam
>implying there is any difference between the abrahamic sucmvermin
kys

>Evil is always a moral (or immoral) act. Then again, as 'morality' doesn't exist without God, that should be self evident.
True.
>But I slightly disagree with the natural evil part.
Some eg of natural evils
1.All natural disasters
2.children born with leukaemia, sturge Weber syndrome, down syndrome or any developmental anomaly
3.intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorders which makes them even more susceptible to bullying and abuse and less likely to report to the authorities
In this case natural evil lead to moral evil cause humans also prey on the weak

>There's no other sources for 90% of what we know about history. For example, the biography of Alexander the Great, where we know all about jinx was written centuries after his death comprising of many different sources.

Nobody is claiming he performed miracles, though. There is no plausible motive to lie about his existence or deeds. There is plausible and well understood motive to lie about Christ's miracles:

You are in a cult. You do not realize it for the same reasons nobody in a cult ever realizes they are in one. Aspects of it are designed to prevent that realization. That is what is happening right now. You won't even seriously consider the possibility because you are so well programmed.

>You are the very reason why islam is winning.
Pope Francis will call for crusades in October 2017( insider info)

>Fuck off fedora fagot enablets. You are nothing but jwe puppets you ate worse than even th

Look at this fucking Christian Vernacular English. Are you even human? You fucking incomprehensible, brain damaged Christnigger.

> You are the very reason why islam is winning.

You are 99% the same as Muslims. You are literally in desert cult 1, complaining that desert cult 2 might win. You agree with Muslims on women's rights, gay rights, abortion, religion in school, probably on evolution, etc. etc.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

What we need is a return of muscular, uncompromising State Atheism. The same type which resulted in purges of Russian Christians. But today, the focus should be on ridding the world of Muslims. You kill the bear before you kill the wolf, if you're smart. After that we can turn our attention to the other Abrahamic religions, Christianity and Mormonism next probably followed by Judaism.

They are also faggots who will be slaves to muslims.
Said a chochol
Fuck off commie. Why you hate Christians whilw loving muslims so much?

>Why you hate Christians whilw loving muslims so much?

Where do you get the idea I love Muslims when I called for their extermination here? I don't have to choose between Christianity and Islam. I can hate and condemn them both as products of Abraham's contagious insanity.

I'm also not a Communist you retarded ape

I may hate commies, but what they initially did to the church was badass, to bad after lenins death that faggot Stalin stopped the actuall purges of churches.

>They are also faggots who will be slaves to muslims.

Nah bruh, Muslims are just a few hundred years behind Christfags. Christ-stains used to be violent in the past too.

Eventually Christians will be even bigger cucks and Muslims will be more like Christians.

The only thing Communists ever got right. Sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut. But this time they will be going into the landfills along with the Muslims, Christians and Jews.

Daily reminder that regardless of how dumb atheists act on the internet, making this dumb thread every day doesn't prove God, which you have yet to do. And yes, you do have to prove God.

I can prove the Christian God does not exist.

It's actually really easy.

Jesus Christ wasn't real
-Yaweh

Every day without a tbraed like this is a day fedoras feel welcomed here

Enlighten me

>calls others jew puppets
>worships a jew

Please do so

As long as you can't prove your shit we'll keep coming. It's funny

Some day, humanity will wake up from the fever dream of Abrahamic desert cults. It will wake up from Scientology, from Jehova's Witnesses, from multi level marketing and every other form of contagious brain cancer.

The improvement of human intelligence by genetic engineering and neuroprosthetics guarantee it.

When that glorious, shining day arrives, a new paradigm will emerge. A brutal atheistic fascism which does not mince about with relativism, but violently asserts what is true, what is useful, how people should live based on actual study of human societies rather than the ridiculous fantasies of Jewish shepherds.

It will be a regime which does not tolerate what is unhealthy, what is scientifically false or mentally perverse. It will see to it that what is right dominates what is wrong without apology.

Technological development will take priority over liberal coddling. Expansion into space and the colonization of other worlds will become the primary focus of the state. There will be no question that Mars belongs to us, as well as every other planet we are able to take. Who can tell us otherwise?

If we meet aliens, and they have their own cultic religion, they will be reconditioned or driven to extinction. We will then take their planets and resources for ourselves. If instead they are like us, and can be useful to us via trade, they will live.

I am not the only one who has glimpsed this beautiful vision of the world to come. We are in disarray now, but will organize. The way forward will soon become clear to everyone, and the process of forging the future we deserve can begin.

Well done insulting a person who clearly has English as a second language on their skills in English, why don't you debate him in Polish? Whats the matter, too fucking dumb? All of a sudden that doesn't seem like a fair comment does it.

Christianity and Islam are completely separate from each other, to deny any difference between them is to deny history and centuries of theological philosophies that evolved in completely separate directions.

>why don't you debate him in Polish?

I only speak human.

>Christianity and Islam are completely separate from each other

No, Islam descended from Christianity and accepts much of its canon. That isn't "completely separate".

>to deny any difference between them is to deny history and centuries of theological philosophies that evolved in completely separate directions.

Read more carefully you actual retard:

>You are 99% the same as Muslims.

Is 99% the same as 100%? Think hard.

I worshipGod, you worship jews like dawkins

And why the hell is that? You theistic evolutionists are so stupid. Please tell me why that word 'day' means any different to any other word 'day' in the Old Testament

Gud luck with that faggot. It doesn't work that way. Smartest people are almost exclusivly christian

Humans would try to kill their own creations {aliens}, but other humans/aliens{hybrids}Droids would save them.

No it doesn't. The word Yom *can* mean stuff other than day, but Genesis clarifies right away it's being used to mean a literal day:

"3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day."

Keep telling yourself that

Keep praying a fucking dead jew on a stick

>Smartest people are almost exclusivly christian

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Elon musk is an atheist. Stephen Hawking is an atheist. Bill Gates is an atheist (though he is married to a Catholic who makes him go to church now). Richard Branson is an atheist. Every operating system except faggy mac OS was made by an atheist. Every private spaceflight CEO is an atheist.

Name some famous, accomplished Christians in science and industry. I can name way more atheists. You've simply assumed smart people are Christian because you want to flatter yourself. It's not true.

>posts bunch of jewish puppets
Newton was a christian, so were st augustine and thomas aquinas. Take any scientist or philosoher from last 2000 years. 90% are christians

Hi. I'm Georges Lemaître.
I'm a Belgian Catholic priest.

I proposed the theory of the expansion of the universe, widely misattributed to Edwin Hubble.
I also proposed what became known as the Big Bang theory of the origin of the universe, which I called the "hypothesis of the primeval atom" or the "Cosmic Egg".

Because back then, if you didnt claim to be christian, your work was disregarded.

Christianity and science are incompatible. The bible claims the earth to be 6-7 thousand years old for fucks sake.

>amerifat too dumb to learn other languages

Colour me surprised.