MWC - MEME WAR CIA - ENLIST NOW!

So, since the msm decided not to cover the leak in the detail it deserves it is up to us again to create the headlines that redpill normies left and right.

EXAMPLE 1:

left you see my first try, looks a bit too bland imho, but let's see

EXAMPLE 2:

enraged tweets and kikebook statements for freedom

>WE, THE PEOPLE, HAVE TO STAND UP AND MAKE CLEAR WE ARE NOT OK WITH BEING SPIED ON OUR WHOLE LIFE!

EXAMPLE 3:

enraged tweets and kikebook statements from mothers

>Finding out my daughter has been spied on through her new phone makes me want to cry. What kind of pervs spy on kids!? She does not even want to use her phone anymore because she is so scared!!

HASHTAG:

I'd propose #BigBrother exactly because it sounds like the TV show. More normies.

HINTS:
- as few mentions of Wikileaks as possible, otherwise it emphasizes the "muh russian hackers" discussion too much
- as few mentions of current politics as possible, it's not about Trump, not about Obama and not about Putin, it's about privacy
- relatable, down to earth stories fom daily lifes

ENLIST NOW! MEME WAR CIA NEEDS YOU!

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587874.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587895.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587876.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13762910.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Mk39hicWM
youtube.com/watch?v=5fCESxU1Ccs&t=527s
youtube.com/watch?v=ShyyPNcMXcY
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html
cybrary.it/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838910359994056704
duckduckgo.com/?q=temporary e-mail address
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you don't like spying, you can just give up your "smart" devices.

another try

bump

have a bump

Fuck off shill

Bump

Anyone got the meme war photo?

>Operation Redpill The Normies is a GO!

>That guy with the steering wheel

I'm gonna need a run down on this funny face ASAP.

Can we get the concept of the panopticon in there somewhere? Being aware of the implications that come about with mass surveillance is a critical point that needs to be adressed

>Panopticism is a social theory named after the Panopticon, originally developed by French philosopher Michel Foucault in his book Discipline and Punish. The "panopticon" refers to an experimental laboratory of power in which behaviour could be modified, and Foucault viewed the panopticon as a symbol of the disciplinary society of surveillance.

Those poor mother fucker are in their initial entry training. Lol they're probably trying to do their online "I won't tape anyone" training

come on guys, fire up the memes!

bump

Spread awareness on how to escape the CIA.

Don't use smart devices.
Don't use smart phones.
Don't use hardware with UEFI or Intel ME. (Thinkpad X201 works here)
Don't use any OS other than OpenBSD or a hardened source-based Linux.
Full disk encryption, checksum bootloader and kernel, and store it seperately from the device.
Don't use backdoored software.
Don't access the Internet from your home.
Spoof your MAC address.

This list is missing some other OPSEC things, but I have a nice PDF for that

It's inconvenient but that's the world we live in lads. Maybe some of them will want to break free.

Bump.
Look how many Anti-Virus-Programs are affected. We could Meme something with this. The Irony, that most of the security-software is Compromised could be used to bring Normies to laugh.
Affected Software:
Avira :wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587874.html
Norton(probably): wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587895.html
BitDefender: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14587876.html
And MANY,MANY, MORE

Look through the section called Personal Security Products.
Link: wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13762910.html

what do you have to gain by weakening our surveillance hans?

Oh look, a shill.

Just in case you aren't one.
(((Who))) do you think the CIA answers too?

The fuckers of your homeland are very inclined to the idea of the surveillance of whole fucking Europe
For starters, the NSA spied on the phone of our cancellor constantly.
So yeah, we have a interest in your organisations not keeping their muddy fingers out of our business, they're assholes even for an intelligence-agency.

What do you have against your fourth amendment Burger? A fucking leaf is more concerned with your rights than you are... fuck me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

don't reply to shills
get more people in here!

Because you fucker's aren't capable of keeping your intelligence agencies on a leash.
Also, they're reaching far beyond their area of interest with their muddy fingers.
For starters, the NSA used to spy on our cancellors Phone. Yet I thought we were allies.
Your organisations are assholes, even for intelligence agency standards.

I hope everyone has shooping skills in which to make memes

i dont have facebook and twitter banned me

if you can't shoop, tweet etc. get more people in here and keep threads up if this one goes down

Make memes, others will post them.
It's never too late to save your country user.

nothing you can do about it, OP.

Go back to work, slave.

shut up you fat pedophile

I don't feel like breaking our GIMP right now, but here's my idea and I'll let someone beat me to it.

Have it be a soviet russia joke, but have soviet russia crossed out and put The United States. Put a picture of Putin in the television screen, but have Obama's face pushing out through Putin's face.

Rundowns
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Mk39hicWM
youtube.com/watch?v=5fCESxU1Ccs&t=527s
youtube.com/watch?v=ShyyPNcMXcY

>documents wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html
>CYBER SECURITY TRAINING cybrary.it/
>torrent twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838910359994056704
>page_16385241.html pairs nicely with the list of common routers on page_11628738.html, page_20873327.html
>page_20250978.html list of iOS terms used by the agency and potential exploits.
>user_14588323.html list of hijacked DLLs (bye bye notepad++ :( )
>page_22052966.html Interesting Files on ios
>page_16385111.html link between Google and FISA
>page_36405256.html More on Mesh Nets
>user_1179925.html motherload of hacking tools and info
>page_20251151.html CIA linked to CCI. CCI produce software for the news industry.
>page_17760284.html CIA secret stash of faces щ(゚Д゚щ) < "Dear god why‽ )
>space_11763715.html More hacks
>page_5341230.html Strategic projects
>page_2621788.html NERDS research and training meeting calendar and topics
>page_54493204.html referencing LP clients (Pocket Putin) seen on page_13763491.html
>page_46628880.html List of software keys (MSOffice, various Windows versions etc )
>page_52920330.html 010 editor licences - seem to be in the CIA's WareZ section now
>page_52625411.html Android expoits
>page_52002844.html List of test Android and iOS devices they've exploited
>page_51773449.html reference to an NSA built reverse engineering tool I haven't heard of before. Tiny bit more info on it at page_51183656.html
>page_50036738.html tools used to achieve explotation with persistence on-disk
>page_49872906.html functions contained in the Fine Dining explotation tool
>user_1179925.html motherload of hacking tools and info
>page_16385111.html link between Google and FISA
>page_17072568.html watch lists

Copypasta from earlier user. Hope it helps

These are good, keep pumping them out and spreading them

>People who haven't figured out that you need to take out the battery in your phone if you don't want the NSA/CIA to listen to you jerk off
kek

Slow and steady wins the race.

Constantly remind everyone that is appropriate of what is happening until you reach a critical mass of public awareness.

Acting like a you are outraged on Twitter will just blend in with the rest of Twitter noise.

my own judgement.

mad cuz you're powerless and useless to do anything about it? lel

bump

On mobile at work so I can't make memes right now. Someone make one showing a guy/gal sitting on a toilet from 1st person PoV, with a smart phone in their hands, and a caption something like "you're not even alone in your own bathroom"

bump
Fuck shills and slide threads

Thanks, this helps a lot.

saved - will review later.
Thank you user for doing gods work.

maybe de-emphasize the word 'leak' to avoid wikileaks connectons.
>on 03/07/2017 a new cia whistle blower showed us that...
and a copy for europeans with the correct date format?

nice work, user.

bump for justice

Or we can find a way to open them up and remove whatever's allowing the spying.

>butin

Tweaking this idea, you could use screencaps of people undressing on hidden camera and caption it "what kind of footage does the CIA have of you?'

Now get those Memes out there, user!
>tfw have to create a new e-mail for a new twitter account.

This might have been covered by someone else, but this is only the first in a series of releases for Vault7.

Given the cryptic Who/What/Why is Vault 7 tweets, and what we now know from the first release, does Sup Forums have any thoughts about what is contained in the upcoming releases?

Get those Memes out there, user.
Bump Bump Bump.

The fire rises

whatcha think? I'm lazy right now so just a rough meme

Posting tips for creating Twitter accounts. Not my OC.

duckduckgo.com/?q=temporary e-mail address

>^^
Well you got them digits so let me get my widgits.

Really shitty pictures senpai. At the very least it needs some links so it doesnt look like something forwarded from my grandpa.

>Sup Forums actually attemping to launch and offensive against the fucking CIA.

Guys can we just slow down here. Not long ago we were just raiding habbo hotel... i think we need to just calm down

All that effort for a cup of coffee,get a real job fucker.

Danielle Bregoli (cash me ousside girl) got her Instagram account 'hacked'
(Bhadnhabie)
This will make the news tomorrow, nobody will give a fuck about vault 7
Screenshot this

nu/pol/

and this is why people dont care about their privacy online. They are too comfortable with what they have now and doing all this is like going back to the stone age. They'd rather walk naked than to go through all the trouble. Most people don't even know how to delete shortcuts from their desktops or change their wallpaper.
truly sad times ahead of us senpai

WE CANNOT STOP NOW
EVERYONE IS WATCHING
AND OUR FURY WILL NOT BE CONTAINED

These are far too wordy

It needs to be simple, and it needs to trigger alarm

A picture of a black woman, alone, dressed for indoors, on the sofa looking towards the camera at eye level, with a tv remote in her hands, with a somber mood to her face. The caption: "I never feel alone, the CIA is always watching me."

we can't forget the blacks; they already spooked af about this type of stuff.

fuck off and hand me the safety scissors, poo!

r a r i s h e s
a
r
i s h e s

Nigger this is Civil War 2.0 right here.

This is Cyberpunk Future, and the future is now.

We either fight hard, fight now, and win or we face Dystopia or WW3 SOON.

R A R E
A
R
E

How do we solve this problem? Go for education? Maybe go for the youth with the 1337 haxor angle?
It's a shame people sacrifice freedom for (((security))).

They do not realize that one doesn't simply force memes into Mordor.

a smarter first step is just don't do anything important on a device that's going to be connected at any point

all that cringy 'security' shit is a red flag that doesn't really do anything

>Post 1:1 political/non-political

I love how normies care about "muh spying" so much. Same shit when Microsoft made Kinect. "Oh no the hackers at Microsoft are going to spy on me!"

So fucking what? Honestly I don't get it. I have like four devices right now with cameras pointed RIGHT at me. What would intelligence agencies get from this?

>Sir, he's shitposting on Sup Forums again.
>Report sir, he's jacking off again.
>Update sir, he's playing video games for seven hours.

Like really? This is what scares normies?

>saving thumbnails

Every man should have the right to privacy at will. You no longer have that right.

wait till you get charged for browsing Sup Forums by a new leftie government in 8 years.

you WILL care then.

I'd like to work with the CIA in this department desu senpai

This guy is right.

If it aint on the Net, near a camera, or close to a window, it can't be tracked.

If they want to watch me jack off then by all means, let the faggots watch. I'm not the one being paid to be a creepy weirdo.

fug

ill fucking rare you in a sec u fuckign newfaggot i hate u so dgod damn much jesus h christ fuck me dead why is this allowed, why does this have to happen to only me oh lord tell me why

i'm an american. they can't do that. they'll have a conservative congress and scotus for 25 years at least.

There are a million angles to attack this from. They wasted taxpayer money (a lot by any measure. Possibly around $100bn) duplicating the job of another federal agency without congressional oversight or approval.

Whys that guy at the front got a racing wheel?

maneuvering through the information super highway

This is a solid one

Unfortunately too much must be done on computers these days. Good luck convincing normies to leave the internet behind. Many might be a lost cause, but some might be willing.

thats also wrong, of course they have additional layers of observation, that they will employ against persons of interest, that shit has existed for decades

my point was actually dont do illegal things, don't conduct yourself in a suspicious manner, because that just invites those additional observations

>redpilling normies via twitter
Has this ever worked?

This is related with our history and shaming culture, humans have that in all new areas. Back in the 80s and 90s everyone who were interested in computing were teased and called "nerds". Computing was "lame". Those who were not like that group though of computing as "engineering" voodoo magic.

Both types of people were scared to touch the subject because either they were scared of social stigma attached to it or they were scared to "break things".

This culture is still here although everyone use computers and their life literally depend on it. My solution is little bit radical, we need to shame people for not tweaking their computers and start calling them retards. Those who use windows and facebook must be made fun of and boycotted from friend circles. We need to take (((their))) approach and use it against the normies. This is how we defeat the jews.

Not gonna lie, former CIA agent here. This is fucking hilarious watching planes crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this big guy get the nuclear codes!

Is the text about open mics true?

He has a leaked version of Project Cars 2 which he obtained through said CIA tools, obviously

Poor Elliot, I know plenty of whores who would fuck him just for the fact his family is loaded as shit and he drove a BMW. The fact he killed his roommates always pissed me off.

what do you make of all this? i myself couldn't give two shits. i can't change anything, and the only bad thing that'll happen to me is that someone might see me wanking on my webcam or might do something to my computer. bank account is empty too.