Free Scotland from the UK

What does Sup Forums think about Scotland freeing themselves from the rest of the UK? As a man of Scottish descent I feel like we have a right to control and govern our own country and to not have those kiddie fiddling monkeys in the house of parliament ruin our country in front of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_independence_referendum,_2014
youtube.com/watch?v=wihaFybOrKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go ahead your not even british after brexit and how you nigger lovers voted

muh heritage

Scotland is incredibly leftist. They haven't voted right wing since the 1950s.

Giving Scotland independence is like giving SJWs control of a country at this point.

Only leftists here want it...

They had a referendum just a year or two ago and voted to no to independence

The Scots already have control of their country and will likely have more control once powers are returned from Brussels post-Brexit.
Going independent and joining the EU would mean less independence for Scotland than it has now.
The Scots are also very overrepresented in the House of Commons at Westminster, with 59 MPs for something like 5 million people.

We also think we'd be fine economically even though we go over budget constantly then England pays us out. But we aren't the problem no ofcourse not.

B4 Brexit, England promised if Scotland voted to stay in that the UK would remain within the EU

Ya blew it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_independence_referendum,_2014

Why is Scotland always like We wuz vikings an sheet when only a few of your islands where occupied while huge chunks of England for nearly a century?

Absolutely retarded.

The muzzies are already inside the walls, unite or die.

No one in Scotland believes in the we wuz vikangz n shieet, we have our own heritage.

Which is why you should let them take the bullet for the rest of Britain.

Here's how it goes
>Scots get independence
>They go full tard and open their borders and give full citizenship instantly to anyone
>All the non-whites in Britain flood Scotland
>Problem solved

I'm a firm believer in giving people what they want.

I think you will find that kiddie fiddling is rife in Scotland in all sectors of the community especially local councils. The Scottish had a chance to separate but they took the high finance road and kept the pockets lined. Now that they are loosing pennies they want once more to take a vote to save their savings.
A decision made because of how much it costs you in money is a bad decision. Shows very little real intent. Please leave and please do not have an option to come back later.

No.

scotland is in the same position australia when it comes to self control.

scotland has its own government and controls its own systems and departments. they've got independence within a constitutional
monarchy.

dont be stupid.

Scots more or less already run themselves
They are also a lefty leaning money drain

The whole independence thing is just a political group wanting more power for themselves

Instead of them freeing themselves, we should kick them the fuck out. Only downside is i dont want flag to change.

>Country whose top positions are mainly filled by English people
>Large swathes of land owned by English persons
>Occupied by England since 1707
>Culturally rekt by Highland Clearances
>Treated as second rate citizens in own country

Still vote no for independence though. This is because the country has too many traitors. Betrayal is at the heart of the society, and is the reason why England has been able to own Scotland for so long:

youtube.com/watch?v=wihaFybOrKw

Robert Burns bless Scotland.

HNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

AVENGE ME YOU C.UCKS

I'm Scottish and voted to leave the UK and the EU. Fuck the both of them! I don't agree with the SNPs pro-EU stance. If we get independence from the UK first, when can then vote the SNP out for their EU retardation.

OP here

Just a tip guys, I never said anything about leaving the current government. Ideally it would be an absolute authoritarian state with me as the dictator, steal the English owned nuke stored within Scotland and hold the UK hostage with varying countries on our side with the promise of auctioning the English wealth, assets, stores, etc off afterwards.

About 1/4 Scot reporting in (as near as our family can tell; there's a question as to how pure one of my grandfathers was, but he was born & lived in Scotland until his mid-20s). A few generations back there was probably another Scot ... so I rate between 1/5th & 1/3 or so.

Anyway, my family has always taken an interest in and generally considered ourselves partially Scottish in heritage. The rest of it is mostly German with one Frenchman & one Lithuanian in about 5 generations back.

To be brief, my nutshell on the situation is the "ideal" solution would be for Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland to form a "Celtic Confederation." Legally exist as a single country, but with three distinct sub-states, each with a great deal of independence.

With Scotland and Northern Ireland joining Ireland, the Celtic Confederation (or whatever best name for it, preferably in Gaelic but still pronounceable under standard International English) would then be automatically a single nation-entity that is already part of the EU. In effect, Northern Ireland and Scotland would be 'annexed' to Ireland to form the entity, so going through the whole application route for EU membership could be bypassed to a large degree.

There would, of course, still be some sophisticated political negotiations. Ideally they would act as an economic entity with strong cultural ties that would allow them to coordinate and act as an "extended family" of sorts with common interests. Even more ideal if negotiations with the EU could grandfather in 2 or 3 of the better benefits currently enjoyed across all three current entities to help solidify their overall economic viability.

I haven't ever really felt any connection to England or enjoyed myself there when I visited a few times, so mostly they can have fun by themselves and leave the rest of us alone. Mostly neutral toward them at the moment, but they do some God damned retarded shit that I'm tired of getting tied up in.

I'll endorse Scottish nationalism when you uncouple it from the SNP's faggotry.

Nicola Sturgeon is a tumour growing on the British Government that won't respond to chemo.

I want Scotland to Leave the Union, England sends so much money up there to pay for their national services it's unreal.

Rebuild Hadrian's Wall - We can create thousands of jobs in construction and then Border Control, all the while enjoying a comfier economy because we don't have to pay for Methadone for all the smackheads on the other side.

I wish they would fucking leave, the freeloading bunch of cunts. Fuck off on your own, pay back what you owe, give up your British owned oil infrastructure and strike out on your own. It would be a genuine delight to watch you collapse on the world stage for getting deluded ideas above your station

Also, reminder:

>Scottish National Party
>Bunch of die-hard Globalists

I wish they would leave after the Brexit. Fucking degenerates. And fuck Wales too.

What's wrong with the flag?

Prolly means the Union Jack

Scots are more leftist than Swedes. Be thankful the rightwing English are there keeping them in check.

The Union Jack is now a symbol of Globalism

Nah, Wales are okay man. They just want to farm without EU intervention; they also hate non-whites.

Scots are more leftist than Swedes. Be thankful the rightwing English are there keeping them in check.
You're very sad.

Hey scott, have you ever thought for one moment that your people have gone from fucking sheep to being sheep? You guys lost my sympathy when you voted against your own independence the first time and an alaskan independence party has more validity than your NP. Now keeping voting till you get it right you bleating sheep spawn.

If we want independence then unfortunately there is no alternative to the SNP at the moment. You could vote greens but who is stupid enough to do that? I was die hard SNP during the indyref but I have seen the light and realized how retarded and SJW-esque they are. Salmond is waaaaaay better than Sturgeon. I hope their EU support is all bullshit to try and sway people to vote yes in a second indyref. I would hope they change their tune after gaining independence from the UK.