Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
We need to stop the harassing and islamic hate on this site.

The racism of muslim is just fear of the unknown
Did you know Islam is the religion of peace?
All the muslim hate is so fucking stupid and ignorant
The christians are 10 x worse when it comes to religious killing.

This is the LAST warning from me, a servant of Allah or you will be sorry.

أنا أكره الزنوج ومحمد هو شاذ جنسيا ويمص كبير الديكة ويمارس الجنس الأغنام والماشية في الأحمق

sage
kill yourself

>Islam is all about being the best at Islam
>Everything is a fucking challenge where you are pit against others to see who is more holy
>starvation challenges
>uncomfortable prayer position challenges
>woman concealing challenges
>this bullshit helps nobody in need of help
>Islam is not a religion, its a retarded pissing contest and it needs to be banned from the west

burn in hell

>scandinavian
>muslim
figures

Flag checks out.

Yes radical Christian terrorists are much smarter and more cunning than the inbread goat fucker radical Islamic terrorists. We should make every effort to increase immigration from Christian nations to prove we want peace with Christianity.

>we
go fuck yourself ahmed
fuck out of here you goat fucking turd

Regarding OP's opinion, all I can think of is bacon and booze.

That is all.

I'm peaceful! Do what I say OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!

Kys bellend

>or you will be sorry
yes, yes, we get it. Dont worry Ahmed, as soon as Trump defaults on Saudi debt, he'll nuke both Mecca and Tehran. Hopefully, he'll wipe out your pathetic, dehumanising cult.

>put 4 rockets on byzantine architecture
Islamic golden age :3

>muslim
>race
fuck off faggot

>The racism of muslim is just fear of the unknown

Muslim isn't a race

>Did you know Islam is the religion of peace?

That's a lie

>All the muslim hate is so fucking stupid and ignorant

Not really, it's called self preservation

>The christians are 10 x worse when it comes to religious killing.

That's a lie

>This is the LAST warning from me, a servant of Allah or you will be sorry.

Pathetic

idk if this is bait or not but whatever

fuck islam.

kek

Reported to the royal islamic council Enjoy life of fear

go screw a sheep you camelfucking knoblicker.

Do you realize that the "mosque" in your pic was originally a christian cathedral for almost 1000 years before muslim invaders sacked Constantinople and turned it into a shitheap? Your story about us harrasing you is a load of shit, you have been trying to invade europe since the inception of your disgusting ideology. Your "religion" is a virus it must be eradicated.

FUCK ISLAM RELIGION OF HATE WE'RE GOING TO GAS ALL YOU FUCKING TOWEL HEADS AND GLASS THE MIDDLE EAST. ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF VIOLENCE

Did your house get bulldozed IDF, and you don't have the intellect to lash out at the right people?

t. Wannabefunny

pol thinks because SJWs love Islam that means they have to hate it. That is literally the depth of their thinking.

no , there are several reasons that Sup Forums has animosity towards islam
1. for some , it is the fact that islam presents a threat to western society, culture, legal and societal institutions that they are very proud of. Such as separation of church and state, such as freedom of religion, such as outlawing of slavery , such as equal opportunity between men and women. There are some people on Sup Forums who believe in each of these things and these things would be absent from an ideal sharia society, as many of them are absent from the legal systems of current muslim majorty countries in the middle east and asia.

2.for some , it is the fact that it is a religion to a totally foreign part of the world and by accepting it they would be betraying the religion of their ancestors. the religion under which europe came to dominate the world.

3. for some, it is the fact that the practicers of islam who have come here en-masse from the middle east, pakistan and afghanistan commit violent and sexual crimes at far higher rates than the average.

>We are religion of peace
>Now stop or you'll be sorry our pig-god allah will end you

Gg no re

We got a plan for you fuckers.

we didn't want it to go this way, but you moondemon worshiping goatfuckers asked for it.

pfhahahaha
fuck off
Take your pedo religion with you

More like I hate child fuckers

>The racism of muslim

Muslims are NOT a race idiot - racism is impossible

Go fuck yourself pedophile worshiper

>Probably an ISIS member
>Only 1 Chance at this
Why can't you faggots decide when Ramadan starts? It always seems to be on a different schedule for all of you goat fucking faggots, Not to mention you guys are killing yourselves off faster than a depressed tranny. Keep committing this whole retarded concept of "Jihad" it will help redpill the normies you blasphemous cuck. I hope one day we can wipe your miserable, goat fucking, heretical, ways off the map in a glory of fire. You faggots will never win. DEUS VULT SARACEN.

hey man totally agree. send me your email, we should totaly meet. I have some friends who would love to hear what you have to say.

>Western society is degenerate and is killing the white race and everything we hold dear
>Islam is a threat to western values

Problem? I don't see one.

Do it OP, you moronic brown sand-nigger.

Basically it boils down to this:

Western culture in the current year = Explicitly anti-white

Islam = Racially neutral

I'll take the latter

why do you do this?
there's enough legitimate pro-islam shilling with the asshurt jordanian, the turks and the paki immigrants in britain
there's no need for ironic shilling

Hahaha, you all just got trolled by the OP looking for a trigger. Wow, you guys are easy to manipulate.
It takes two seconds to copy and paste into a translator.

You took the bait

>We need to stop the harassing
and Islamic hate on this site.
Stuff it up your Nordge proxy ass faggot of Allah.
How the fuck can you people even claim
Allah as a god when it was an ancient pagan
moon diety? Seriously wtf.

Hey moron, the Christian-Zionist government of the USA together with other Jew controlled governments invaded Iraq which lead to the deaths of over a million people and created ISIS.

So take that bullshit graphic and shove it up your ass.

>Hey moron, the Christian-Zionist government of the USA together with other Jew controlled governments invaded Iraq which lead to the deaths of over a million people and created ISIS.
And Islam invaded europe in 711ad and in the process waged 500+ wars across fronts in southern europe, ALL of the balkans, ALL of north Africa, and parts of India and ruled some of those territories for 400+ years, so forgive me if I dont give a fuck. Take your Islamic sympathy and shove it up (YOUR) ass faggot.

you took the bacalhau

Get the fuck out of my country you traitor.

Remove Kebab

>>Hey moron, the Christian-Zionist government of the USA together with other Jew controlled governments invaded Iraq which lead to the deaths of over a million people and created ISIS.
woops

And Islam invaded europe in 711ad and in the process waged 500+ wars resulting in 250+ million dead across fronts in southern europe, ALL of the balkans, ALL of north Africa, and parts of India and ruled some of those territories for 400+ years, so forgive me if I dont give a fuck. Take your Islamic sympathy and shove it up (YOUR) ass faggot.

>Hello Sup Forums We need to stop the harassing and islamic hate on this site.
>This is the LAST warning from me, a servant of Allah or you will be sorry.
>Stop threatening people or you will be sorry!
"Islamic education"

Abolition of cousin marriages when?

>1000+ years ago muh Islamic invasion

Are you seriously putting that forward as an argument? Are you 14 years old or what? I'm talking about real events now not some ancient conflict that has no relevance whatsoever.

>The christians are 10 x worse when it comes to religious killing.
Lol no.

None of you bothered to translate that gutteral language?
You all fell for the bait, what else can ye expect, though.

Thank God Islam is gaining in power and influence every year and none of you pol-tards will ever be successful enough to reproduce. You're the last generation of your kind and you'll go into the night masturbating into a sock.

Norwegian :(

get lost you inbred subhuman goat-fuckers

>racism of muslim
Islam is NOT a race.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded
Fuck off. Saged.

get fucked

Of course you were.
I believe you.