→ →

THE MEME WAR NEEDS YOU

>The rise of the Trumpenriech!
>Buy water & food
>Internet down for 24 hours

Praise KEK!

yeah but drumpf is orange tho
t. normies

he literally grabbed a pussy with a hitler mustache during a pee show the leaks will happen any day

I thought this was common knowledge by now

but seriously, thats fucked

Time will tell.

Alex Jones was right and your smart fridge is spying on you.

bump

Check'd

Holy shit.

Was this done by the anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums?

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

Love to see page numbers or quotes / links associated with these. It would be much easier to spread this with completely irrefutable information.

besides the link at the bottom that basically expands on all those bullet points as subjects of the analysis section that present a ton of additional links?

Are you going to post this in every thread? You fucking leaf shill.

copypasta shill

spooky stuff. I have nothing to le hide, but this is super illegal, and can't happen.
is the (((MSM))) reporting on this?

why is everything so fucked?

>tfw normies don't care about this but care about mean things Trump said
>tfw my gf is one of these normies

One day I'll make it alright

Normie comment:
"I blame it on the very lazy corporates, the programmers, manufacturers and firmware writers who cannot be bothered to ensure the stuff they make is SECURE."

Em they literally recruited hacker spies to infiltrate corporations.

Most normies i know dont even know about this leak, and some couldnt even tell you what a wikileaks is.

Do you understand how incredibly complicated if not impossible it is to simultaneously out think neckbeards, bot armies, hiveminds, supercomputer artificial intelligence, and the government that controls the infrastructure, operating system, compiler, and coding practices regarding every aspect of your picture sharing app?