CBC talks Sup Forums

What do you guys think of CBCs breakdown of Sup Forums?

>cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-march-7-2017-1.4011980/how-Sup Forums-and-troll-culture-helped-elect-trump-comic-artist-1.4012240

>do they speak in code?

>none of them have jobs

"Beran says the people who use Sup Forums are generally not very successful in the real world, and as a result have retreated to virtual worlds like anime and TV. "

"'As they fail in real life, they have an ever more rich world of retreat into these virtual places.'"

4chin BTFO, how will we ever recover?

They sure showed us!

Eternal Canadian strikes again. Maria anna (((Tremontti)))

Normies trying to talk some courage in to them self.

>hahaha
>I have a live
>what a bunch of looser

Yet you fuck there lives in billion ways they thought are not possible, destroy them and make them kill them self.

True power.

>We're just a bunch of powerless, directionless losers
>Our influence reshaped history and singlehandedly decided the course of the most important election in living memory, in the most important country in the world
Could (((they))) make up their minds, please? Are we a bunch of pathetic and irrelevant virgins, or are we the single most powerful political force in the world? It can't be both.

>Yet you fuck there lives in billion ways they thought are not possible, destroy them and make them kill them self.

Slow down akhmed

It's YOUR job to play "the evil white male bad guy" in society, Sup Forums. Remember that. They need you to be that for them.

You are making the assumption that normies will stick to their values no matter what and unite in their opposition to us.

Fuck that. We can change their values, too. M E M E M A G I C

>Sup Forums is one person

check'd and kek'd

Lots of truth.

may kek guide us through these troubled times with even more meme-icals.

Checked

>anything goes
Yeah right. Anyone who's spent time here knows the mods shoot down anything that doesn't follow their Nazi fascist rules.

(((They))) can't admit they have lost their grasp.

>Young
>Under 40

Wut

>... lost their clasp

fixd

>and later on business realized 'oh, it's nice to be anonymous on the internet' but Sup Forums was one of the first ... to do that

All of the internet used to be anonymous, it's fucking normies and businesses that ruined it with social media and connecting all your accounts to your identity. REEEEEEEEEE

My tax dollars at work.

>Sup Forums linking to webcomics, this is a surprise because ???
>A teenager living with this parents is so hilarious!

Either they're irrelevant or they're a cultural movement, which is it?

Also, who the hell isn't concerned about their ego to some extent or another? Or is it unpopular to admit that people aren't perfect?

Have a (you)

Your shitty post is still here for us all to read though, right? We haven't downvoted it into silence like you are probably used to on reddit.

I preferred being a hacker on Steroids

I

>successful

Define successful for some people it means different things.