YouTube promotes International Woman's Day

They're doing it again Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=bdX55I9WHDw

>The strength of individual women empowers us all. This International Women’s Day, we’re turning up the volume on female voices and honoring the impact they have on all of us.

are the normies waking up? look at that dislike bar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not that the normies are necessarily red pilled.

It's that they're poor.

And the concerns of the bourgeoisie that used to be irrelevant to them, are now frustrating to them, as they are constantly put forward as the issues the seemingly powerful are concerned with.

>International Women's Day

Is a collection of upper middle class women complaining that some of them might get slightly less than upper middle class men.

Yet it is front and center as the working class see their communities burn down around them.

It's like a homeless bum watching a rich person pitch a fit for 24 hours because their steak wasn't cooked to perfection AND constantly demanding the starving bum join him in his condemnation of the cook.

Accept that the day is nearly over in Japan. Guess what nothing happened the Japanese ladies still went to work, still went shopping, some of them wore red but many other just wore their normal everyday clothes. So lets make it what it really is. National Womens day for SJW women of the US.

todays my birthday

im literally a gift from god to women

What's wrong about having independent and strong women who can contribute to the society and do something productive instead of bitching about clothes and shoes? It also encourages other women to go to Universities and study, get a degree and find a job rather than becoming golddickers / sluts and depending on others for their happiness

>international womens day
Commie day.

Can we spam them with youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

It's pretty hilarious. Like the push for transgender rights. Who cares when you lost your job and house? It's always the middle and upper class complaining about these things, and getting mad when the working class doesn't care about their valiant struggles because the workers are too busy trying to stave off homelessness.

SMASH DAT DISLIKE

this is true, especially the working class/working poor women who stand behind and deeply depend on their men. Watch their men bust their asses and risk their lives for a couple bucks to bring food home. Watch their men work 60-70-80 hours a week with busted up boots and their only vice is a few beers to make the pain go away a little. They turn on the tv, or the computer and see women who got a free ride through life making 3x their salary barely lifting a finger complaining how privileged men are. All the while a mother is trying to figure out how to feed their 2 kids while the same liberals took away their families healthcare or made it so expensive they have to pay a penalty now. While the same liberals go on tv everyday saying blue collar jobs need to be more regulated, paid less, and cut back. That's not enough though, because as you watch more and more companies in your trade hire illegals, require bilingual, cut pay, and watch contracts going to the spanish only speaking workforce - they'll be there when you get home, telling you how dumb you are to think immigrants are taking your jobs. What? are you some kind of retard? An illegal can do your job? hahaha dumb conservatives maybe go to college on loans like me and forget about your family!

can I have a Sup Forums gf to cook steak for me pls?

>0:40

I'm surprised they didn't put Hillary in this desu

>are the normies waking up? look at that dislike bar

The final red pill is that WE have become the normies.

How do you think she celebrated women's day?

>the comment section

Seriously... some bitch asked for 3 ways women have it easier than men... she gets rekt, then calls men snowflakes reeeeeee

This

Its funny how this (((communist))) holiday goes in west, while Russia who started it we celebrate it with giving flowers to females and just appreciating them for being baby factories without whole leftist agenda.

>that dislike bar

Why do they always make these videos as disgusting as humanly possible? Like they pick out the most punchable faces in existence and then film them in a punch of bad angles.

Incredible. I hope they keep doubling down.

#hervoiceismyvoice

BUMP THIS SHIT

kek, next second they will be fighting each other
>straight white women, fuck off! You don't belong in this movement!