/auspol/ SBS's latest cultural marxist pozzed crap

youtube.com/watch?v=-2BZf1IdZjU

How do we destroy SBS and the ABC? And why is the SBS so obsessed with worshiping all this faggot shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CliveFPalmer
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-08/wikileaks-releases-thousands-of-documents-cia-revelation/8334366
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck has there been nothing on the CIA leak on our media?

Has Clive Palmer's twitter been compromised or has he completely gone off the deep end?

twitter.com/CliveFPalmer

becasue the cia is guilty of nothing but being good at computers and solving math problems

i dont think he ever was in the shallow end

Have you guys seen the Kettering Incident?

thots?

>hurr y do ppl want to defund ABC and SBS!
"because look at this"
>yeah ha ha bigots

I hope it's taken to bits and served to Murdoch on little silver plates.

This shit is all over Camperdown USYD campus, when will this meme end?

SBS and ABC sometimes puts a good cult flick on.
But most of the time it's 'muh inspiring trannie', or 'muh angry redhead woman in glasses'.

I wish I was Australian

Think about it man, they don't want the normies putting two and two together... especially with the "Russian" hacking going on

We vote for a politician who will simply turn them off. There is zero reason for them to be funded for anything more than basic news relay.

It's a fucking joke and basically just an excuse for people who are failures at life yet have University degrees to receive a glorified dole check.

Based Murdoch using jew tactics to advance Australian interests.

they are cuck networks, their only purpose is to destabalise the society

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

short version
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

who fucken cares when you got headlines like this (top of ((((google)))) news) for me):

>Health Minister Brad Hazzard wants jail time for fake doctors

SBS and the new Vice channel are full blown propaganda now. I knew it was coming when they made some kebab head of it a few years ago

Because the news media are outlets for the CIA.

CNN is a CIA project.

Not sure about SBS, but ABC just cut public funding off. Nothing of value will be lost

probably because we're the only country to call eachother gay cunts

we done have freedomz

We have a beautiful country, beautiful people with laid back attitudes but our cities are some of the worst fucking cancer you can possibly imagine and we WILL become a fucking Chinese colony within the next 40 years. I would not wish that upon any white family and I am making it my life's ambition to fuck off somewhere in Eastern Europe with the missus.

Leftist media is used to oppress and make reasonably smart people stupid. Like what news corp and commercial 6 o clock news does to dumb cunts.

They've got some alright shows on. It's better than commercial TV. So many real estate shows. Hurr durr I did a paint job and stuck up some shelves now give me 200k. Or cooking shows. Hurr durr I made a soufflé I'm such a sophisticated foodie.

It's fuckin unwatchable.

They'll never hurt abc and sbs much because the left are stalwart useful idiots.

I'll swap ya cunt.

He's in a pretty dark place mentally

We gotta be there for him bros

Saw this in Bondi

Gave me a glimmer of hope

ABC reported it. Maybe you should stop only watching 9 news.
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-08/wikileaks-releases-thousands-of-documents-cia-revelation/8334366

It's used to make people of average intelligence (i.e. Normies and arts students) think they're significantly more intelligent than they are -- meanwhile alienating both the stupider and very intelligent demographics, who can see through that shit.

Nothing against stupid people or bogans, at least they have the right idea, even if they come across as plain bigoted.

Hey man, ABC is pretty alright. SBS has been pretty shitty ever since it changed into Vice tv. But if we get rid of both of them then all we have are networks owned by Fairfax and Newscorp and do you really want that?

Yes

New Zealand is better than your barren wasteland.

ABC are pozzed beyond belief

The two top stores on the ABC front page were about it when I was reading the news this morning

Now its about that fake doctor thing

>literally just "oy vey goyim don't worry about it"

why did they even do that deal? did the taxpayers end up getting billed for it?

Fairfax and News Corp = must have billion shitskins so real estate boom keeps going so domain and realestate.com.au make bulk cash.

this thread is dead as fuck

It's outside UTS as well
They're targeting every university, naturally