Men who get their dick cut off and hope this will transform them into women obviously suffer from a serious mental...

Men who get their dick cut off and hope this will transform them into women obviously suffer from a serious mental disorder.

But what about the people who actually hold the scalpel?
Are they mentally ill too? Or just shameless pieces of shit exploiting crazy people for money?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/south-america/smartphone-footage-captures-brazilian-transgender-woman-pleading-for-her-life-prior-to-being-beaten-to-death/news-story/42bad78ac9177c85a5529a23c48398ad
theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/11/transgender-nhs-doctor-prescribing-sex-hormones-children-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>But what about the people who actually hold the scalpel?

Fucking heroes

They are preventing these disgusting degenerates from ever breeding

They are shameless pieces of shit exploiting crazy people for money.

Is it legal to refuse to do these operations?

Are doctors who subscribe steroids to bodybuilders mentally ill?

What about doctors who give women ridiculously oversized breast implants or so much surgery that they look like a melted wax statue?

If you're a surgeon it would be a fun and interesting job, to turn a dude into a chick-thing.

There are doctors who undertake operations on patients suffering from apotemnophilia.

I don't think so, you still might lose your job because of hospital politics. They are Jews anyway, so they won't refuse the shekels and a chance to subvert white nationalism.

Of course, you can refuse to do cosmetic surgery on a person if you think they are delusional.

100%

The whole area of DOING operations and prescribing drugs to these people is a grey area.

There are countries, like mine, where you would absolutely go to jail for doing anything like this to someone under 18 (though it still happens if the teachers and parents keep the abuse quiet and shielded).

Medfag here. IIRC people need to go through a extensive psychological and psychiatric tract before they get their penur chopped. This is the netherlands though.

Do they treat anorexia with liposuction?

Me: Doc, deep down, I'm a woman in a man's body. The person I see in the mirror doesn't reflect who I really am.

Doc: We can fix that! Snip, snip! There, now you're a beautiful woman!

versus

Me: Doc, deep down I'm Napoleon Bonaparte. The tall skinny person I see in the mirror doesn't reflect who I really am. I want surgery to make me look more like Napoleon Bonaparte.

Doc: You are a crazy person.

The U.K. is really fucked.

You can actually be stripped of your license if you refuse to perform surgery or provide hormones to children, based on the referral of NHS "gender reassignment clinics".

Which are usually staffed by laymen and people who are mentally ill.

A Muslim doctor can refuse to perform abortions of course. Because that's offensive to his beliefs.

But Transgender Womyn are a new sub-set of human and to refuse to "treat" them is discrimination.

Shit is literally insane. They're being forced to mutilate and abuse children.

Who do you think does circumcisions? It's a natural career progression.

kekissimo

Just end it.

So do the surgery but do it poorly and maim them

Same thing with people refusing faggots for cakes, make the cake and make it with shit in it.

This response right here is what keeps me on Sup Forums, thank you user

All of them are mentally ill.
All.

I love how Sup Forums freaks out over a minority. They are voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool. I don't see any problem with this.

This whole society is mental user. And when a philosopher comes along and says that they are wrong about their collective notions, then the collective people lynch the philosopher. Happened thousands of years ago. Go out with some dignity.

(((Shameless, money grubbing pieces of shit)))

based Brazilian's

news.com.au/world/south-america/smartphone-footage-captures-brazilian-transgender-woman-pleading-for-her-life-prior-to-being-beaten-to-death/news-story/42bad78ac9177c85a5529a23c48398ad

You are forgetting that they push this shit on little kids.

Obviously doctors will do anything within the law. Their mission is simply to serve patients. I don't blame them as much as the lawmakers.

I kind of feel bad for trans folks, to be honest. I think it's a way to replace religious feeling today. In order to find meaning, people seek authenticity, viz. true expression of their inner self. They think it will make them happy. But of course most trans people are depressed as shit and many kill themselves.

yes this.

I don't think there would be any greater shame as a father to end up with this piece of shit of a son

>Are doctors who subscribe steroids to bodybuilders mentally ill?

Guy who uses steroids here. You're completely fucked in the head if you think doctors would prescribe anabolics to anybody unless they were geriatric or only had one ball.

Doctors are very, very cautious about giving anabolic injectables anybody even if it is the objective best treatment because of the stigma behind them.

My doctor 'knows' (I haven't explicitly said it so avoid getting fucked by private insurance later down the line, but I heavily implied it) I use steroids and he gives me stuff to manage side affects and allows me blood tests

Most of the plastic surgeons are just in it for the shekels. You wouldn't be surprised to know that (((they))) predominate the profession.

Ha, pretty based. Stay strong Australia.

Well well well...

>I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:...

>I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

>I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

>I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

>I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

>I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. Above all, I must not play at God.

>I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

>I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

>I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

>If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

Those who hold the scalpel are no physicians for sure.

Yes, the minority is pushing this onto their own kids. Aren't you aware of the backlash of the young? You need to take a step back and stop freaking out over nothing. There are way more young people against this than for it.

Then ban it and declare the whole bunch as mentally ill.

>Are they mentally ill too? Or just shameless pieces of shit exploiting crazy people for money?

eugenics done right.

or would you rather these lunatics reproduce and raise offspring?

>I kind of feel bad for trans folks, to be honest. I think it's a way to replace religious feeling today. In order to find meaning, people seek authenticity, viz. true expression of their inner self. They think it will make them happy. But of course most trans people are depressed as shit and many kill themselves.
This.

I feel bad for them too. Sure they are annoying as fuck and probably deserve to be punched in the face.

But still, they are obviously sick people who mutilate themselves to feel better.

Sad and fucked up, when you think about it.

Why do you need to ban something that's not having the effect they want? Now that smells like fear to me. Stop freaking out over nothing.

what about brainwashing kids?

The only problem is when this is pushed on kids.

Many of these people could have grown up to be normal functioning adults if not for being confused during a very confusing time (puberty)

Fuck off, faggot.
Not banning it sends out signal to kids that this is OK.

Know your place, goy. We define sanity now.

Puberty? Pushing this shit by mentally ill faggots starts in preschool.

This is the best line to follow desu. Opposing transfaggots is caring. Supporting them in their delusions and pushing them to suicide under the virtue of "tolerance" is pure stupidity.

Why is it so common in the gaming press?
Is it because they know they're SO beta, they'll never get laid?

They sabotage entertainment for everyone else,and they sabotage their own bodies.

They are fueled by spite, excuses and inadequacy.

>these people could have
but they didn't

the doctors involved are providing a public service.

>But still, they are obviously sick people who mutilate themselves to feel better.
>who THINK multiating themselves makes them feel better*

Fixed that for you. Suicide rates of pre-op and post-op trannies doesn't change. They go into the operation thinking that if they just had a vagina, that all their ailments and problems would be solved because that's what society has told them. Then they get the operation and realised they can no longer experience sexual pleasure and that having an open wound where your dick used to be doesn't change the fact that you still look like a man and nobody will love you.

So should we ban discussions about nazism? Right wing extremism as well?

Again. Stop freaking out over nothing.

Dicks don't get cut off anymore, it gets split down the middle and the 'vulva' is crafted from that so that they have genitals that can feel.

I'm queer, I'm gender fluid, and I think transexuals have a mental illness - but they are not bothering anyone, they are not having 15 kids on welfare and they are not raping white women or EVERYONE, so just leave them alone.

Hell, in places like China, more Male to Female transexuals are needed...

KYS faggot. You are comparing uncomparable.

I consider this something that should not be encouraged.

However, let these idiots castrate themselves, thins out the beta and crazy in the gene pool.

theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/11/transgender-nhs-doctor-prescribing-sex-hormones-children-uk
>UK doctor prescribing cross-sex hormones to children as young as 12

That guy is so fucked, hope he kills himself so that things go back to normal where men are in charge.

>but they are not bothering anyone

Yes they are. They attempt to normalise their mental illness so they don't have to live their lives as social pariahs. They're inherently selfish pieces of shit. They mutilate their own bodies for their satisfaction and then when everybody rejects them for being freaks and makes them feel bad, they have to teach everybody including fucking children that what they do is normal and I should accept it.

Get fucked. I will never normalise mental illness.

they usually helped spew the propaganda that led to these people turning out like this in the first place
people are malleable, there weren't half as many trying to cut off their dicks even half a century ago
anyone might turn out like this if subjected to enough abuse, propaganda, and cut off from rational advice

This.

They interviewed this guy on the superbestfriendscast. He sounds like a gay man putting on a stupid voice.

Poor basted never got the help he needed.

judging from your level of edge I can only assume you are highly attracted to traps. it's ok user, it's not that gay. I mean, it's not as gay as that time your little willy got stiff in the locker room watching your friend put on his deodorant or that time you were fapping and thought of the cute blonde mailman just as you started to weakly spew your dead sperm.

underrated

I'm sure they will just explain this away as "society becoming more accepting" and that the "same percentage of people were always trans" - but that is complete bs.

Conditioning matters.

How am I comparing the incomparable?

LGBT is a minority.
Right wing extremists are a minority.

Just because you speak about LGBT issues doesn't mean people will turn lesbian/gay/bi or want to become trans. Same thing with right-wing issues... just because you discuss it doesn't mean people will go all nazi kill da joos race war nao.

You're funny, though. Dumb, but funny.

Damn this is sad.

I feel like this trans meme represents a total abandonment of traditional sources of authority. Instead it's all "do whatever the fuck you want. Got a dick and wanna be a woman? Hormones+mutilation"

This strikes me as parallel to the degeneracy that accompanied the fall of the Roman Empire.

This is how the Enlightenment dream dies. This is how the West dies. Not with sadness but with Caitlyn Jenner.

imagine having a son who does this

honestly i don't know exactly what i'd do but it would be drastic and also involve my suicide

Honestly I just feel pity for him. The amount of untreated nmental illness is astounding. I cant imagine where I would be if my depression and anxiety wasnt treated. These people get exploited for monetary and political gain. The poor guy really thinks he now has a vagina. Its not something constructed it will never function or be real. All we can do now is pray for his soul because he will probably commit sudoku in the coming years. Please God show him mercy.

>51 likes

A jew...there must be something beyond this

I GOT IT
THEY'RE WHITE

Just cut them off completely and try again presuming your wife is still fertile.

I'll freak about about whatever the fuck
I want to freak out about faggot. Die in
a mutherfucking fire you degenerate piece
of fucking shit.

>Loading suicide.exe
>[] [] [] [] [] [] - - - - -

Remember kids, 40% of these freaks will kill themselves!

>trannies don't even shave their body and facial hair to at least look like what they claim to be
>and a decent chunk of them look like your average sexual predator
jesus christ I swear to god they're doing this shit for some darker ulterior motive

All I can say is it wouldn't be your fault. Were being assulted by the jew from all sides be it vidya television or books. Also our politicians giving in to this for $$$$

>getting the snip before sorting out the facial hair
???

The people with a scalpel do us a favor. They prevent these people from breeding.

>I feel like this trans meme represents a total abandonment of traditional sources of authority. Instead it's all "do whatever the fuck you want. Got a dick and wanna be a woman? Hormones+mutilation"

I think you are part right about that. There are those people like Caitlyn Jenner, and then there are a much smaller number of boys who honestly do seem like girls. I know a set of seven year old identical twins, one of which is obviously VERY different from her (or his, depending on how you look at it) brother. This kid is so much like a girl he seems like a girl in boy clothes. The odd thing about it is, his brother totally accepts him as a girl and does not question it at all. These kids are very few though. People like Caitlynn are something else entirely, I think.

i couldn't. it would be clear that something in his upbringing and exposure was completely wrong. there's no way to responsibly try it again. i'd have to completely disown him with a guarantee that it was like he never existed with my name or in my family. honestly i don't want to say i'd kill him but i'd deeply consider it. it's just sick and disgusting under the eye of god and the community. it would be the ultimate insult to my capability as a father and the head of my family.

Then freak out, you little bitch. You're as scared as those lefty retards are about right-wing extremists. I'm thankful I don't have to budget over diapers like you. Life's good.

Pretty sure all trans people had a sad childhood (abusive parent, rape, etc).

Just educate your kids right and be there for them when they need you.

>Men who get their dick cut off and hope this will transform them into women

Of course it doesn't turn a male into a female.

I mean in order for you to ever get a legit 100% fully functioning vagina, uterus and womb, you would either have to reconstruct your body on an atomic and quantum level, or do a brain transplant.

Literally and absolutely positively NO other fucking way to do it.

That or literally die to death super turbo hard.

Doctors do it all the time here.

HGH and anabolics. Docs, specially Lebs, will even subscribe Clen. Peptides too (I guess they don't need subscriptions in the U.S.)

But yeah, here getting tranny drugs is harder than getting (at least) HGH, anabolics etc.

You have to do a whole fuck ton of stuff. Although, there are doctors (I guess same as with steroids) in certain areas who are known to be "easier" for trannies to go to for easy "treatment".

Btw, I'm a Trump supporter.

And there is your problem user. You care more about what your imaginary "god" (whose opinion you also imagine) and the "community" (which really doesn't give two fucks about you) thinks than you do about being your own person. You are as sick as the sickest tranny user, and I say this in a loving, god-filled spirit.

>HGH and anabolics

You are absolutely insane if you think doctors prescribe HGH or any anabolics to bodybuilders. HGH is given to midgets and kids with fused growth plates, certainly not a guy who is 6'1" 105kg and 15% bf

Send him here

I'll throw him from the highest roof

while i am here, it absolutely matters what the people around me, with whom i interact with regularly - my community - think of me. i don't live in a faggot hellhole. we smile, greet eachother, see eachother in church, and are neighborly. you probably can't fathom it, but we have a neighborhood watch, too. "oh hey it's Mr. W. i heard his kid was a fucked up headcase. what a shame"

Do you still have roofs? I'm surprised.

What if i wanted to have them add an extra dick to me so i am more manly? Do you think they would?

I want four balls too. Ill take the extra parts from a dead organ donor.

oh, I can easily imagine your fucked up, anal, afraid to question little paradise of self righteousness and hypocrisy. the two always go hand in hand. I assure you that your perfect little Christian community is as full of perversion and degeneracy as any other segment of society, only more deluded about your supposed goodness.

the most telling thing about assholes like you is how you use your supposedly all-loving GAWWDDDD to justify your personal prejudices and hatreds. Christianity is about a century ahead of Islam in its "goodness", so don't pat yourself on the back too much user,

i'm fairly sure it isn't

but if it is, which it could be, it is kept private. you're just assuming there is self-righteousness and hypocrisy because you are sick yourself. believe it or not, there is a whole world that works outside of your sick mental illness.

i'm just a member of a community that works.

Did you even read the post you replied to?

please remember we are talking about men who cut their own dicks off and take hormones to try to appear as women

assholes like me. sure. very open and progressive of you.

The freak out is over a predominant culture that normalizes this shit, glamorizes it, and pushes it onto vulnerable youth, fucktard....

Huh. You're right

>but if it is, which it could be, it is kept private. you're just assuming there is self-righteousness and hypocrisy because you are sick yourself. believe it or not, there is a whole world that works outside of your sick mental illness.

yeah, I'm sure you tell yourself that your community "works" because you can hide that hardon you get in church from perving on the young girls in the sunday dresses with your bible, which you will later thump indignantly after a good fap session, people like you are a cancer, mere sheep to be herded and fleeced by a long line of preachers and politicians. willing to sell your soul for the approval of idiots.

It's not a predominant culture, you moron. If it were you yourself would be trans.

*everyone would be

you don't know anything about me

you are just an angry teenager looking for a target. and you go right to erections. clean up your act and fix your attitude. you have no basis for any of this. you are a loser.

why isnt this seen as unethical practice? if you really think about it anyone who consents to doing this to the patient is endangering them long term, particularly when they realize how retarded it is to mutilate their own genitals

Minority: read as Established culture, Hollywood, Democrats and Independent Pols, School administrations, NGOs and Charities

You're being extremely subjective and offering no real argument. Societies police themselves, what you're seeing as "freakout" is actually a normal function of a working civilization. The apathy that youre promoting is the opposite, it is a sign of a dying society.

You better believe there is going to be a backlash against a trend when, if every person on earth was to take part in said trend humanity would be ended in a single generation.

Your argument about it being a minority is absolutely worthless, a trend does not start out in the majority, it starts in the minority and if left unchecked / promoted can steamroll into the majority. Why wait until that happens to voice your criticisms / object to the trend?

oh, I know plenty about you because you are like a vegan, just dying to tell others about your goodness and righteousness. you are shallow, lack empathy and compassion, yet you feel that you are better than others because you put on an act for your neighbors. you live in one big circle jerk of hypocrisy and if you could would force everyone else to join your circle jerk. it greatly disturbs you that you cannot, but instead of investigating this simple truth about yourself you bury it in self delusion, just like an unpassable tranny deluding itself into thinking it does pass. you are that transparent, user.

The predominant culture today definitely promotes this, you mix my words and pretend predominate means everybody is doing it. That is not the case, predominate means it is seen as acceptable by mainstream culture..... Example being our government legislates in its favor, it is enforced in our schools, media celebrates it etc etc etc

When is the tipping point were it becomes OK to speak out against it in your mind? What is the magic number of trannies were you finally say, 'OK guys, you can criticize now.'

>mfw the cure for this bullshit was genuinely suppressed