Get fucked whites

get fucked whites

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025900/Autistic-Dutch-man-fathers-20-children-sperm-donation-lying-health.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k2eZbxEUrwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>autistic
kek

I wish this was real because this is the kind of thing I get off on

This is why I am in favor of a eugenics-style abortion system. We can't have these mutants polluting the gene pool.

Not real.

wtf thats me

this can't be real
pearlclutching.exe.gifpnj

google is your friend

only way a nigger can impregnate white women is with the help of ither white man?

reall made me think you worthless shit

seems fake. anyway, if this is real, whoever is responsible should face the death sentence for causing so much human suffering (so should the Surinamese autistic person).

THEIR TIME SHALL COME

>white man

the doc who did it was Jewish, no coincidence

I swear to god it seems like the anti white conspiracy is so much bigger than we can even imagine, like millions of people involved with operatives all over in places like this just plotting to wreck the white race

where is the white man?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025900/Autistic-Dutch-man-fathers-20-children-sperm-donation-lying-health.html
more than 22 children apparently is for sure

THEY HIT BACK WITH THEIR OWN FORM OF WEAPONIZED AUTISM!!!

Nothing angers me more than filthy nigger sperm in European women

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUTCH KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

old but gold

what about arab sperm?

(((by accident)))

Old news from 2014

ahahaha

sorry goy my bad

fat uggos need love too.

Niggers are worse than Arabs.

the children are still alive

youtube.com/watch?v=k2eZbxEUrwE

yeah, then they marry and get children

Lmfao this is funny as hell. Sperm banks get caught doing this shit here too though not this bad. We had a doctor here who was using his own sperm and he ended up in deep shit. Idk why, he was doctor so the bitches got decent genes. Way better than autistic nigger genes.

germans dont think so

Looks like a fat little dick with big balls

>accidently

thats not a little dick

The real problem here is a society so inclined to facilitate single motherhood.

Sperm banks should only be a thing for couples with severe heritable conditions and as an alternative for impotent male partners.

Single mothers are the scourge of civilization.

But fuck, imagine those kids? Your the product of autistic nigger sperm + single motherhood.

Those kids are fucked and will have an axe to grind with civilization.

They are both equally as bad

I don't want to live on this planet with these people, they are barbarians. Islam is the religion of barbarians

you are the descendants of barbarians

it's africa you dense fuck
lost sympathy when I saw the filename

Arabs are at least capable of civilization

Everytime someone on pol posts videos like this they never mention the fact these dumb white kids started talking shit to the black kids or were willingly hanging out with them long enough to get in an argument, literally no sympathy for white people seeing a hornets nest and walking right into it

>these dumb white kids started talking shit to the black kids
ever heard abou the knockout game?

every time this pic gets posted i always assume its fake. like its just not possible, 500 women? how could they fuck up that bad? well i finally googled it...

Do you know this gentleman?

Then that would make them more of a threat than niggers. That's why they have to go.
Islam comes to our country, Muslims call us racist for not accepting them, Muslims say we are not diverse enough for not having enough of them. Muslims are the ones promoting Muslim immigration. It's an invasion.

/Thread
OP = angry little black cuck

If something is white genocide this is it.

>angry little black cuck
google it

He did the right thing
Whore coalburners will die

>Donated eggs
>Feel physically ill when one of them went to a black couple

>dutch
>white
heh

OP is probably the autistic dune coon son

Niggers... always fucking doing sucker punches, if I have learned anything from videos of niggers fighting, I have learned that
>1. They always do sucker punches
>2. Don't let them get too close
>3. Behind every camera there is about another 5 of them ready to jump into the fight as soon as it starts.

könig der transen

Yeah you're just projecting your little manlet rage into all the big people you are forced to walk around in you jelly baby.

Back to Africa kid.

back to reality

Astute observation, the flag is in the picture you idiot kek.

This explains a lot about Germany

>even exported to Austria
It's all starting to make sense now

look how happy they are

fake news

sure, fake news
heres a photoshoped picture

>Fake

In all of Eurabia desu...we are so screwed...

Gas the krauts, civil war now

then the dutch

Ye lol in 1950 there were 0 africans
Good chart

What's that pic says?

He probably didn't look like that.

europe

Really stimulates my senses

Two Jews being crude

t. mahmud bin rapefugee

rotten and corrupted seed

So this story was actually true? What the fuck, toothpaste? What happened to the sick fucks who carried this out? It had to be intentional. This is fucking crazy.

>Be Dutch
>Be born as an autistic nigger with no dad