Asian Wives

Why do so many white nationalists have asian wives?

memes

Submission

Their pussies are sideways, and it makes them really tight.

The problem is that it squeezes the kids head when they come out, and makes their eyes go all squinty.

Don't have to work very hard. + Hatred of blacks stealing their women (Which they don't actually do that much) but black women are so ugly and obese they'll take the closest thing.
>inb4 i want my 5'3 son to have high IQ
He won't. He'll be the type of guy to go around calling other girls rape meat and have consistent break downs in class.

they don't

They do.

Small dicked men think that short asians will be used to small dicks.

White nationalism correlates positively with intelligence
Recognising the degeneracy of western women and getting yourself a tight, submissive azn qt correlates positively with intelligence

So basically its
> tfw too intelligent for

I've noticed a disportionate number of us have yellow fever. I'd be curious for an explanation, myself.

because they are cucks

incoming redpill

because the average white nationalist looks like this

I like every flavor of women

lel @ that pic OP....10/10

qtis

Because they're truly redpilled.

>not contributing to the great Finn army for the reaping of sandnigger Europe

American women are fat niggerlovers.
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Burn the fat, and that is that.

u r thy cuck
No. They aren't.

They are usually more feminine, not just in behaviour but in values too, than white women.

kissless beta nerds who buy their wifes from vietnam
if you can´t get a real girlfriend you just order one. capitalism makes it possible. i doubt that those people ever experience real love, passion or trust because these feelings were unable to develop since they spent most of their lives in front of their computers. it´s kinda sad, probably they just never "learned" how to love/what love is

before 2016 those people were kinda cool, i always felt for those outsiders, rejects, etc. a lot of chaotic creative potential. since they´ve been memed into becoming neo-nazis i really don´t give a shit.

tldr its betafaggots who order brides

>white nationalists
Because that's just a label and doesn't accurately describe our views.

Fetishes my dudes

anz view whites as status symbols and pretty white babies

whitey has yellow fever

The hapa fetish baby always grows up fucked up

top bantz

Kyle Chapman has an asian wife and he is an 8 on attractiveness. He likely could have got most white women.

Prove it.

It's not "yellow fever". Being attracted to a family-oriented, submissive, housework-talented woman is a biological impulse.

I have lived in SEA for a few years now. The vast majority of young women know how to cook, and even better, enjoy cooking for their family or their man. Do you even understand how nice it is to come home to a delicious meal being prepared, just for you? I support a young lady with my hard work, and she supports me with hers.

Before that I lived in the USA for 10 years and dated and slept with several different white women. ONE of them. One. A single woman out of a dozen, was happy to cook for me, and she was raised a Mennonite. The rest of them simply expected their company to somehow be enough to keep my interest.

Once I'm used to the pussy, what keeps me around? Not the conversation, that's for sure. It's the mutual support, and white women have no idea (blame their mothers and grandmothers for womens 'lib') what it means to support a man.

So we turn to Asian women, because they inherit a continued culture of the family unit, and take pride in their ability to care for a man and by extension, his potential children. It is completely natural to feel attracted towards a race of people that want to actually have families.

Less of them are rabbid feminists.
Most of them that think they're feminists are mostly like the feminists of your grand mothers day.

>It's not "yellow fever". Being attracted to a family-oriented, submissive, housework-talented woman is a biological impulse.

Its being a small dicked guy who grew up hearing japanese also have small dicks, so you pick a wife you think you can satisfy to calm your insecurities.

Asians are the small dicked man's choice of wife.

We've been over this a million times.

White men need to COLONIZE brown pussy.

Breeding is not a zero-sum game. The birth of a 50% white child is not the death of a 100% white one. It just means more white genes being dumped into the pool.

And if those 50% kids get BLEACHED, their kids will be 75%, and so on.

If you're holding out for a perfect Nordic wife you're playing a losing game. Think of the long-term game. Paint the planet white.

submissive

Asian cultures still value family, for all their faults they get this very important thing right.

>he is an 8 on attractiveness

if you say so... and a -5 on intelligence, charm, politeness etc.
basically a loud bully

but heck yes there are exceptions, i will not deny this

People actually the guy a beta and a cuck are just wrong. Those people have never been in a fight in their life, let alone gone out to fight waves of people while the police stand by and do nothing. With that being said one of the first few people he followed on twitter was a asian girl trump supporter. Not a large one either. She only has a bit of a following. Its pretty obvious he has yellow fever. I just feel bad for the fetish kid. They always turn out like shit. Btw, i love based stick guy but yeah, do you see what i'm talking about?

spbp