So why do liberals love Bush all of a sudden?

So why do liberals love Bush all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=luVtgX4S3y4
youtube.com/watch?v=_ul2OuvPOQE
youtube.com/watch?v=nKX6luiMINQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he hugged the big tranny

cause they both work for the deep state

/thread

Is the same hohol making all these threads? There is always an active thread made by a hohol, I never remember Ukraine being this active.

Because everyone thought he was evil but it turned out he was just kind of stupid and somewhat amusing.
Trump just lacks the charm of Bush

cause they're stupid as fuck
they'll would venerate a fascism leader if the MSM tells them

/thread

They love Obama, and Bush was Obama 1.0

because they are hoping and praying he will stick his neck out and fight against trump. i doubt W is that stupid.

If Bush is saying Trump is out of line, it demonstrates how bad Trump really is...

Lets not forget, before Trump, Bush was the worsed.

They missed a guy who would turn the other cheek when they called him Hitler and a liar and an election thief instead of Trump who when they try that bullshit relentlessly humiliates them and doesn't stop going after them until they've been put in their place.

The media miss Bush, and it's not hard to imagine why.

his stupidness is endearing.
the general public loves a lovable idiot, especially if he's put next to a malignant buffoon

They cried wolf, Bush is actually an alright guy!

They're right about the president being a fascist this time around, though, you can be sure of that.

Cheney looks pure evil.

What do you mean?
And Ukraine is a big country, you know...

Because he killed Saddam and therefore pushed the agenda of the sionists/islamists?
Oh and he killed the democraty as well with the Patriot Act, allowing agencies to be more powerful than the President.

You need to cut down on the fluoride, mate.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=luVtgX4S3y4

UU
UU

I was actually just repeating what Bill Maher said last year

It's honestly freaky how he went from the worst president ever, a tyrant and a retard, to a principled conservative.
This is literally 1984 tier tbqh.

Because they are retarded assholes with no integrity

because hes just stupid and not crazy like trump

>They love Obama, and Bush was Obama 1.0
Bush enabled the deep state via the Patriot Act.

Oh.
Carry on then.

Any problems gipsy-boy?

Because they're functionally retarded.

Also, something something Hitler.

cuckservative that's approved by (((them)))

>
>because they are hoping and praying he will stick his neck out and fight against trump. i doubt W is that stupid.

You're too young for this shit kid. Go back to Red.It

youtube.com/watch?v=_ul2OuvPOQE

watch and be amazed

leftists are fundamentally unable to learn from past mistakes

I like Bush's personality, but not a huge fan of his politics. He was kind a wishy-washy fence sitter where it matters, but a war monger.
t. gay liberal

>If Bush is saying Trump is out of line, it demonstrates how bad Trump really is...
Only because Trump endangers the NWO globalist agenda that his pappy started.

I think you meant "something something nuclear codes."

This.
Bush laid down and never fought the media like Trump does.

>$.01 shekels have been deposited into your ass

colbert and stewart don't get reruns

>So why do liberals love Bush all of a sudden?
better the dullard you know

It is, for you. It doesn't have many posters though.

None at all, cockhole.

Bush was a liberal globalist and Trump isn't. They called Bush "Hitler" because they wanted the next guy they voted in to be more liberal more PC more globalist and son of a bitch it worked.

Bush was always liberal, but he wasn't a Democrat, and they cal always get more horrific shit done with the more left-leaning party.

People talk about his great personality.
He's a fucking war criminal, invaded a country on false pretext to benefit himself and his friends.
And then he has an audacity to joke about it! It costed thousands of people their lives. I know you don't care about Iraqis, but think about your fellow Americans!

youtube.com/watch?v=nKX6luiMINQ

read the thread

I know there's the shill shitposting a lot here.
But he's under proxy, he can't speak Russian or Ukrainian. Same as Serbshill.

This is the true power of exposure.

Now that the Deep State ship is sinking the "left" and "right" have to huddle together in the ice cold waters of public awareness to their schemes, scams, lies, and tricks while the sharks begin to circle. They find themselves floating hopelessly with no one to save them.

Basically, as long as they are continuously exposed at ever step they will lose strength and give up or die of old age fighting a losing battle. Either way it is a win-win situation.

I saw it immediately after m8. But it sounds very shillish, thus you will only be getting half of your shekel allowance now.

since king obongo turned into a war criminal and invaded 7 countries they suddenly decided theres nothing wrong with it

>Only because Trump endangers the NWO globalist agenda that his pappy started.

The word you're looking for is "Neoliberaism".

Neoliberalism is an ideology that underpins the "Washington Consensus", began by Ronald Reagan in 1980.

I still find it amazing how any american who wants world peace didn't vote for hillary

a vote for no fly killary would have been a vote for ww3

oy vey! how will I buy my matzes now goy?

You really think Russia would have started WW3 over a NATO backed "no fly zone"?

Did you see what Russia did when NATO shot down one of its planes?

Nothing.

I would still call it neoconservatism m8, it contains elements of conservativism mixed with classic liberalism.

He said he disagreed with Trump on this gs.

>oy vey! how will I buy my matzes now goy?
Shill harder, perform a few circumcisions, and start changing money in the temple of course!

I remember when wikileaks didn't like Bush and liberals loved wikileaks
Bizzaro senpai

Russian parliament celebrated when Trump won m8, Putin's close advisors all said if Hillary won it would be war, that US general told the Senate as well that a no fly zone over Syria would mean US war with Syria and Russia.

Syrian no fly zone at best would have been the Cuban Missle Crisis of the 21st century.

It's like sooooo bad that Bush looks amazing by contrast

Omg I love bush now

Neo-conservatism means: a conservative with a hawkish foreign policy.

"Neoliberalism" refers to the movement to create a one World global market. Or, "One Market Under God", as they call it.

IT's the end of the nation state.

This is what you believe in if you believe in the "free market".

No.

The "no fly zone" would have established US dominance of the region and removed Assad from power.

Russia proved they were pussies when they had a plane shot down. They did nothing.

Putin is full of hot air.

The social programs of neoconservatism is full of classic liberalism mixed with NWO type markets/government, the foreign policy is applied differently to an extent than liberalism but in the end the two are nearly indistinguishable in many ways, just worded differently for whatever base they are pandering to.
I think we can both agree to call them globalists for an all-encompassing term.