Hi. I'm a "thicc" black girl and I'm well aware of the idea that slim = assumed to be more classy. I'm a Christian...

Hi. I'm a "thicc" black girl and I'm well aware of the idea that slim = assumed to be more classy. I'm a Christian, conservative and dress modestly, but I feel like people will assume that I seem ditzy or trashy because of my body. Should I lose weight and become skinny to attract decent guys/conservative guys or does it not matter?

Note: I am already fit. I have been lifting for two years and eat cleanly. I just haven't wanted to be lean.

Post pics

you know the drill.

>inb4 nigger

tits or GTFO

You have already answered your question.

nah. I like thicc. the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice.

Post feet

>any guy ever wants to see you dress conservatively

post ass

I will say the benefits of being fit and skinny far outweigh being "thicc". People treat you as if you are more competent, are more forgiving of mistakes, and are more willing to listen to you.

As a former very large person myself (used to weigh close to 300, then dropped to 185 (squatting 3 plates for reps, benching 250 for reps, 5 mile run in 33 min, etc.) the difference is legitimately night and day.

It is the difference between a plain sandwich and a 5 course meal prepared by Gordon ramsay.

If you have to use the word "classy," you aren't it

Now that we've established that, you have no reason not to post that BUTTTTTTTTTTT

off-topic; sageru

Who cares you have EBOLA AIDS anyway just go eat chicken

>I'm a black girl
You shouldn't have come here

bah that's disgusting

I DEMAND BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTȚŤŢTTTTTTT

First off, don't breed with a white man and taint his lineage forever. Second, stay thicc because your kind seems to like disgusting things. Third, good luck getting said negroid to stay with you.

Body size doesn't matter so long as you're not obese and even then some people are into that too.

Dress modestly, be courteous and you'll go far.

That said i don't find black women attractive because the majority have ruined the image with their nappiness and black attitude.

GL op.

Marry me. I love thicc + fit black girls.

>14 posts in. No pics.

I'd say post tits, but you're black. So, that leaves you with one option. GTFO.

>larping as a nigger bitch

> I'm a black girl

Any normal white guy will not find you attractive anyway, and niggers tend not to love muh curves n shiet, so you shouldn't worry about losing weight unless you want a white guy. Keep in mind, however, that any white guy who would mate with a negress probably has issues of some sort. Now fuck off nigger.

ur the asshole who stole my quads, fuck u

post booty or gtfo nigger cumslut

>I have been lifting for two years
What's you bench, squat and dl?

God, thick black girls are probably the one thing that the CIA niggers could hold blackmail thing against me. I am not a faget, not a pedo, not a furry, nor anything like that secretly or privately. But as a natsoc guy I have the most trouble resisting some of the better looking black girls. Fug, its horrible.

Fuck off fat nigger

Tend to love muh curves and shiet, dont know how the "not" got there

FUCK YOU

SHARIA BLUE

sage goes in options friendos

True. Even if they're attractive
>See
and cultured. You still have to consider you'll have a black child. Black kids are just a complete other world of bullshit where good parenting means nothing. You can wind-up with complete niggers for children despite your best efforts.

Only decent answer. Thanks.

>thread about fitness on Sup Forums
Belongs on

Tits or gtfo you ape beast

Tits or gtfo you ape whore

is the containment board for attention whores

Send nudes

You have been reported to the gestapo you fucking racist scumbag

Just get an asian guy

you need to stop giving a shit

As a mid western raised conservative black male, this post is repulsive to me.
I doubt you have even read the Bible.
I can't speak for all urban black men, but I can see why you girls are left complaining there are no men of your race that want to marry you.

P.S

Seriously you are this far in and you haven't shown skin? If you want to be an attention whoring negress then at least act like one

>tfw dropped from 265 to 210 but can't handle the caloric deficit any longer

will i be good just lifting 4x a week and eating lean? i have nightmares about gaining that shit back

I just want to be able to find a conservative man and wanted to know if my body would hinder me from doing so. I'm not an attention whore.

>being a woman
>being american
>being black
Those 3 make you naturally T H I C C

You black whores never post pics lmao

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPHHHHH

don't get to skinny. plenty of gym junkie women walking around these days looking like stick insects.

i walk past the gym window near my house sometimes, there are all these rake think women running 10 km's on a treadmill facing the window.

i say hello and smile. usually get the finger back or a fuck you. doesn't make sense. all i was doing saying hello. what the hell is wrong with women these days. its getting out of hand.

pls be in oklahoma

OP just be yourself and let people fall in love with you that way its the most durable and honest way to find and keep your partner.

You've made a thread about your rear end without posting a picture of it. Do you really think you're that interesting? Bitch you need to let daddy run you down with some game.