March 8: Day Without a Woman

Well, Sup Forums? How fucked are you today?

Without women, I, personally, don't know what we'd do! Today is going to be rough...
>womensmarch.com/womensday/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/02/20/employees-across-us-fired-after-joining-day-without-immigrants-protest.html
motto.time.com/4693472/organizers-womens-strike-a-day-without-woman/
dailywire.com/news/13967/day-without-woman-organizer-was-murderous-hank-berrien#
tithibhattacharya.net/about-me/
womensmarch.com/womensday/
freebeacon.com/politics/report-genders-studies-degrees-increased-300-percent-1990/
college.usatoday.com/2017/03/05/womens-studies-popular/?hootPostID=90a84be37fee01852f440b4022becf07
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's no women at my workplace so nothing changed.

Being a massive faggot, every day is a day without women

I hope no women are there today when I go to work.

I'm a cop, so our most incompetent officers will not show up.

I will feel safer.

>one-day demonstration of economic solidarity

What did they mean by this?

Seriously, this isn't me memeing, what the fuck are they on about?

>women
>logic

I pray when I go to work in like an hour that the women I open the store with isn't there.

the only woman at my work is my boss so I guess I get to jack off all day

I'm quite sure that your boss is not one of those retarded cunts who will miss work to try to prove some idiocy. I expect over 90% of the demonstrators will be either unemployed or working very shit tier jobs. The other 10% will be Starcucks' baristas.

Women feel empowered when they do retarded shit.

inb4 productivity spike

No change here. But I am glad they are returning to 1950s values.

If your looking for employment today's the day to look. When all the women are ditching go into their places of work and take their jobs.

They tend to be more sane when they actually work. Most of the feminists fall into these categories:
1) students
2) soccer moms
3) artists & similar jobs (journalism)
4) shit jobs like mcdonald's and starcucks
It's rare to see a professional woman who is got at what she does to be a radical feminist.
Then again, I used to have a boss who was one. She's a partner at a (((global))) financial company. She always gave me shitty quarter-end reviews because she thought I am an oppressive male that cannot work with females lol. I asked every female colleague that I worked with if that's true, and they all told me that it's nonsense and they never felt that I have condescending views on women or anything. Though my colleagues were normal Russian girls, and the partner had a master's degree in gender studies that she got in Canada. So I guess she knows better lol.

A day without a woman is a day with way less trouble and way more productivity,

Thankfully, we have eight years without this woman.

I work at a hospital with.women who hate liberals and want to give Trump a chance, so nothing will change.

At my doctor's office I noticed many of the employees were pro-Sleepy Ben when he was running. It was pretty cool to see. Women usually become conservative when they have children and become married though, so there's that.

If she's a self made boss and not some token hire she probably isn't likely to fall for this nonsense.

>productivity increases because men aren't distracted either by their bodies or their nasty banshee wails

this might be the final redpill we need

>Head manager is a woman and slept her way there.
>2 of the assistant managers are women and are best friends with the head manager IRL.
Looks like todays going to be a relaxing day at work

Holy shit that sounds a dream come true, even if for a day

You have radical feminists in Russia?

I'm actually interested in seeing how the media is going to spin this into a win from Women. Literally nothing is going to change -- hell things might actually improve, so they're going to have to make up something to report and spread on social media.

>Women take the day off, from paid and unpaid labor

Yeah, that will show them who to hire next, a woman who takes a day off for a meme, or a man who shows up every day.

Very few. Nobody takes them seriously. I was just unlucky to work for this cunt.
Russian feminists is so retarded, that even Western feminists say that it's shit. Some women came from the US and Europe a while ago to teach our women feminism, but left soon claiming that Russian women view feminism as a way to get more shekels from men, they don't give a shit about equal rights at all. For example, Russian feminists are against women working dangerous jobs lol.

What the fuck is wrong with women?

New QT I've been chatting with ain't answering my texts, so I guess I'm getting plastered and blasting Hole in the sky while doing rigorous exercise on my lonesome!

I had the fucking day off too!

I wonder if women that would do this actually think any one cares.

Because this is like a dream come true for the majority of men in workplaces.

As a citizen who is above 6' I too am glad I wont get shot by a retarded ass random 4'11 women for legit no reason other than being physically intimidating to her.

Not as if they cook or clean anymore. We'll be fine.

Serious question - if Clinton had won the election, would she be taking a day off from Presidenting today?

That goes with the incompetent thing.

You see that dipshit in KY?

Day Without Men.

Let's fucking do it.

yeah just like the day without illegals, I mean the country just shut down didn't it?

>no water/power/gas
>no goverment/police
>no internet

lets do it bros

i almost died without women today

>mfw one female cousin from a second world country asked me help to put a pro womyn video for today

irony is lost on them

I have to take a road trip today for work, I'm so glad it's today.

Yes, because she would be taking every day off from Presidenting and the Suadi royal family and George Soros would be the ones making the decisions.

I'm ready to see productivity skyrocket despite companies being understaffed. I'm also ready to see millions of articles like cnbc.com/2017/02/20/employees-across-us-fired-after-joining-day-without-immigrants-protest.html

Me too but like most libs they will show up instead of standing in solidarity with their fellow cunts only niggers, spics and trash will show up for this march.

Also when is the day without men coming? That will shut everything down maybe trump supporters should arrange this march I'd attend for sure.

>tfw you forgot about this and didn't schedule a day off, but are forced to stay home today anyway because you're sick.

Excellent timing. :D

By the way, the 8th of March is a day off in Russia. I suppose it was the only way to make Soviet man accept this (((holiday))).
So pretty good. And in Russia, few people talk about emancipation and wymyn's rights today. It's mostly about gifting flowers and chocolate to women, so pretty much like the valentine's day.

If Clinton were president there would be no protest. This is all about undermining President Trump

Way ahead of you, brother!

...The only difference people will notice is that its safer to drive around thats all. :^)

we all know this would be a disaster.

Even so women will still find ways to blame it on something else

>A day without 3DPD
yawn

motto.time.com/4693472/organizers-womens-strike-a-day-without-woman/

the organizers behind the protest

>The encouragement of this march has raised the productivity of the working women who couldn't leave """due to circumstances""" by 50%
>It totally works we swear

“We wanted feminism to become a threat again — not just to Trump, but addressing a systemic set of issues that has been generated over the years”

The Slovenian march was cancelled because only 5 people said they would come.

It still might happen. The leftist in the capital are strong here

"Beyond striking, a Day Without a Woman wants women to flex the power of their purses by refraining from shopping, except at small businesses owned by women or minorities."

This charade is all about WHITE PEOPLE and TRUMP. That's the truth, you just need to listen to the organizers

a lot less cuntsplaining should be pretty good m8

>“We chose a strike for our next action because we wanted to make a point about the economic impact of women in the U.S,”
OH BOY A DAY WHEN THE WIVES WOULD STOP SPENDING THE HUSBAND'S HARD EARNED MONEY ON USELESS BULLSHIT.

Today's Day Without Women is going to suck. Nobody will pick up my trash, construction sites will be a mess with nobody around, lack of police and firefighters will cause untold chaos and death, the military will come to a halt jeopardizing international security itself, but at least the roads will be safer.

>PRODUCTIVITY SKYROCKETS
FINALLY CAN GET SOME SHIT DONE

WOMYN IN THE WORKFORCE WAS A MISTAKE

What are they exactly trying to prove here, that without nurses and female doctors, more patients will die due to capacity shortage?

I work in a hospital. One of the 2 girls in the department brought in brownies she'd baked the night before, we preceded to laugh about how ridiculous the new proposal to change the 'green man' on our pedestrian crossing to a "green woman' is then returned to making gently sexist and racist jokes.

I love my workplace.

Guess who is one of the organizers of today's Women’s March?

A murderous Palestinian woman who bombed a supermarket in Jerusalem in 1969, killing two Hebrew university students, Leon Kanner, 21, and Edward Joffe, 22, who were grocery shopping, that’s who. Nine other people were injured in the explosion.

It gets worse. She's a fraud. dailywire.com/news/13967/day-without-woman-organizer-was-murderous-hank-berrien#

>a day without 3DPD whores

I dream of a future when that will be every day~!

I can smell soros all over this. How to find out who funds these things?

Woah holy shit, now I'm fucking certain she has some connection to (((soros)))

CCIT

One of the other organizers is Tithi Bhattacharya, another Palestinian activist, muslim and marxist.
tithibhattacharya.net/about-me/

I am a developer at a financial company the only woman here are hot secretaries who would never take off for this.

We'd all be dead, dying or playing Fallout IRL by now if no fly hillary was president

Society would collapse.

Sometimes I hate to be in Switzerland because we hire by qualification rather than looks, we always have old hags as secretaries .

Easy, you're all neets anyway

BTW Do American women know how ridiculous and offensive this poster is? There are millions of women who are oppressed FOR REAL and forced to wear the cape for their whole life. It's not a cultural gimmick.

This is just another example of how shitty American education has become.

Don't try an understand American women, Bud.

American women understand American women, and they hate each other.

All the women at my workplace are showing up because they aren't petty retards and know how the world actually works

>womensmarch.com/womensday/

Pic related under Endorsements

I have the day off today and I'm staying inside to play some video games and relax.

>the organizer is a terrorist
this is getting better and better

D-don't laugh g-guys, islam is VERY feminist!

I got my second job because of "day without an immigrant". This shit is gold...

Same here, just a normal day.

this

>One day of not having to listen to the endless stream of dumb shit my girlfriend deems worthy of "conversation"
Sounds good to me

Free Palestine!

American women are retarded. They bitch about cultural appropriation but then they wear hijabs

>go to uni today
>my women lecturers are still there
>women reception staff are still there
>go to subway for lunch
>women staff mysteriously missing

Here is mothers day and mum got the day off, making mucenici for tomorrow

Women at my uni who handles issues with a assignment documents hasn't shown up today.

Been trying to get my documents corrected since Monday and she hasn't replied to any emails and was never in her office so pretty much the same as if she was here.

ALL BACKWARDS

WOMYN SHOULD BE MAKING SANDWICHES, THEIR PRESENCE IN ACADEMIA IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE CANCER

Bye Felicia

Also known as "a day without a sammich."

Is/was Wakfu popular in France? I've never seen it but I've seen stills and Webms and it looks kinda interesting

>no women at my workplace
You lucky piece of shit... you have no idea how good you have it.

Gender Studies Degrees Have Increased More Than 300 Percent Since 1990. Roughly 2000 degrees each year. *facepalm*

"Our curriculum is really about social justice."

freebeacon.com/politics/report-genders-studies-degrees-increased-300-percent-1990/

college.usatoday.com/2017/03/05/womens-studies-popular/?hootPostID=90a84be37fee01852f440b4022becf07

You know why so many people have a "passion" for the subject? Because it's fucking easy to do it! It takes a squirrel's brain to point out everything problematic. There's no barrier of entry, everyone can speak up their mind. So it's the opposite of the scientific method and hard work.

>implying i take gender studies
They are based asian mathematicians

>taqiyya.png

>in todays news, productivity has spiked by 77% yesterday across most industries
>leading economists say they are "baffled" but keep doing air quotes every time they state this

Even the government is in on it? What the fuck

My aunts are sharing feminist propaganda on facebook, that's all for the moment