>Be me
>Go to left wing school
>Teacher is trying to get students signed up for a house event
>Forces a kid to participate in an event against his will
>Sarcastically joke about conscription
>Teacher hears me
>Didn't think she would care
>Remember she is super left wing
>Teacher autistically screeches at me for "comparing (the house event) to people dying on the battlefield"
>O shit.avi
>About to get destroyed by commie teacher
>Friend sitting next me says "It's not like conscription is an issue that affects you given that you're a woman"
>Everyone goes silent
>Shit's getting real now
>Teacher asks my friend to repeat himself
>He explains that women can't be conscripted
>Entire class is either laughing or silent in shock
>Teacher is fuming
>Friend has to have a meeting with the teacher and the head of senior school with his parents
>I wish women could be conscripted

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YswtrW4jADI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Be me
>>Go to left wing school

How old are you exactly?

Old enough to realise that my school is forcing PC culture on the students that go there

You gen z are going to be the saviour of the millenials and forgotten after the boomers sold the white nations to "dude weed lmao" and "everyone's different but the same"

Godspeed

Also, enjoy your ban you underage faggot

MOOOOODS!

Hardcore leftists should totally go for the idea of female conscription. It follows their ideology. The Soviet Union had female combatants in WW2. They're just giant hypocrites.

When ur 18 and in yr 12

>be me
>go to school
Sup Forums.org has an explicit, and strictly adhered to, rule that the minimum age of all users is 18..
>>>/404/

>14 year old australian kids are posting here right now
>they don't even remember 9/11 because they were born after 9/11

Given I'm in yr 12 and turning 19 in late december, why try ban me?

why do you care if women go into the battlefield? honestly it weeds out the dumb ones.

if that dumb bitch wanted to die on the battlefield, let her

MOOOOODS

I wish no one was conscripted. Although in Sweden now, they're conscripting both men and women, but only white Swedes. Really makes u think

>becoming

>they're conscripting both men and women, but only white Swedes.
Ironically this does make me think

Is there any links to the statement that only white Swedes, men and women are conscripted?

Also why create a White Only Conscription? What's the end game to this?

To kill off the white race

Mostly because your thread is about an old issue we're all aware of, but offers no new info, perspective, or other form of contribution.

So, pretty much seems like you came here for attention and for that you can go fuck yourself.

>It's not like conscription is an issue that affects you given that you're a woman
>You're a woman
You know what this means. Right?

>Principal "Now show me on the bear where the evil mysoginist's words raped you".
>Teacher "th-there", *points at crotch*.

National Service is different to conscription in Australia. You can't be deployed overseas without being asked first if you were a National Serviceman.

Sadly that's gone now and most people are to weak or lazy to serve, which goes for most Australians on this board.

My advice is that if you say you're in school you're best to state your age as well as mods aren't psychic and some mods will delete school threads, and possibly ban, without asking questions.
>it's a very strictly enforced rule.
You are in fact better off saying you're not in school at all and propose your situation either as a hypothetical or "at my younger siblings school XYZ is happening".

Cheers mate, it's a shame that this is necessary

Gen Z is the most right-wing in 70 years. Don't worry, shit like that just turns them away for good.

>it's a shame
If you look at boards such as or you'll fast realise why the age rule exists.

Or OP could post proof that he was held back so many times that he's 35 years old but still in the 8th grade or whatever term they use for 14 year old children's level.

MODERATORS

>OUT
OUT
>OUT

And that's why the kids are more redpilled than ever. They are in revolt against the left. They fucking hate the police state it has placed on their thoughts in school.

Check out this kid who met Trump today. He makes the PePe sign with his hand.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YswtrW4jADI

What, went over my head?

>one of probably 4 or 5 black students at the perfect conservative school
>school has a colorblind application process, so I actually feel like I earned my admittance
>literally get together with QT republican girls and roast the inner city kids that can't penetrate our bubble..... BECAUSE WE DONT TAKE FEDERAL FUNDS

(you)?

Is that what you were going for?

Yes.

If I could I would get rid of the bottom 75% of my own race.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. In this case the weekest link can't do more than 10 pull ups, let alone be physically competent with 90lbs of gear on her back and being out of order for a week every month.

>rebels pls no attack today I'm on high tide

MOOOODS

>School's are becoming super left-wing

No shit, where have you been the last five years? Universities all over the place, especially here in the US have been shitlib breeding grounds. "Safe spaces" were all the rage last year. Millennials overall have proven to be a massive fucking failure. Gen Z better not disappoint. Here's looking at you , kid.

STEALTH RARE
T
E
A
L
T
H

R
A
R
E

Did someone shout PePe at 37 seconds?