MACEDONIA BEST COUNTRY BICHEZ

Macedonia is the most powerfull country in the 21st century. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: U CANT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyclzsU-uXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Macedonia time

LESS

Alexander the great?

t. Krum

Yes my englush Friend

stfu, you shouldn't even exist

Direct descendant of the great one himself!

...was Greek.

Hello, Jewish Macedonian reporting in.

AMA

Oh wow..... хaхaхaхaх

Tri moreta your way when?

When you realise that Bulgarians are Macedonians and not the other way around

Aren't you basically Bulgarians?

Fact: FYROMS are the most powerful race in the world

>(FYROM)
fixed

They fought tatar-fascism when nobody else would

Yeah but Macedonians get angry when you call their country Macedonia.

The fuck is with FRYOM anyway? Also why do you get angry when we say Macedonia?

Yea macedonia #1 serbs are just macedonians mixed with turks, greece fictional country haHAHAHAhaaha go back to egypt greeks, greece macedoaniana clay HAhahaha Croats just catholic macedonians, go back to montenigro stpid analbanianas ahahhahahaha bulgars just gypsy macedonians hahaha go back to romania gypsy bulgars

>tfw a country half a world away can destabilize your country in a heartbeat

what's up with all the albanians protesting nowadays?

no no no hunny, Serbia call them by their real name Mac... oh wait, we changed that, now it's Fyrom like in the rest of the world

Macedonians were orgingial byzantian emprye you go back to mongol land austranimal. we will get back konstantinopol you will see hahahaAHAHA by 2020 byzantian empyer will be back we will be best emyper agan HAHAAhaha Im serbian i even know macedonians are best people Go back to albania HAhahahaJAHA

Why are people from the Balkans fucking retarded?

Because we like LARPing and shitposting

>Tito: you are a new nation children
>you can be anything you want
>do you want to be ancient greek conquerors?
>do you want to be unstoppable bulgar horde?
>do you want to be legendary kebab removers?

>...

Bacausu the turks fucke d them and they stupid now hahahaha we macedonians are best only pure race on balcans unfuckde buy turks thats why we well get back our empyre

I mean they macedonians not me, im serbian we are turks they macedonians pure baklan race.

>Thessaloniki isn't even in Macedonia

Cucked. Why do you guys even try anymore? You're basically a cheap version of Bulgaria, and Macedonia hasn't been great for over 2000 years.

>>do you want to be ancient greek conquerors?

I have to ask, why are you Greeks LARPing? Ancient Macedonians were never Greeks, your forefathers said so themselves, they were Hellenized but not Greeks

Macedonia actually just conquered u australian cucks. Australia is now macedonia

>He thinks his phalanxes are any match for the elite emu infantry

our only larping is when we "hate turks"
in realiti we r best frinds and hav picnics evry week on islands and istanbul/costantinople

I personally respectfully disagree on their choice of tea, but that's it

Okay that was funny. Love you slavs.

> he thinks that great Emu Empire won't rise again to take revenge for Emu war and genocide you faggs did

My Greek friend said Macedonians are just Slavs appropriating Greek history as their own. Is this true?

>Ancient Macedonians were never Greeks

What are you talking about? They won the Emu war. They are already in control.

Our Prime minister is only masquerading as a human with advanced emu hologram technology but we all know his true form

>animeposters

They are russian colonists that settled there mid 7th century so yeah he's totally right

>being anti-anime on Sup Forums

This.

Ancient Macedonians were Greek people. "Macedonians" today are LARPing slavs who think they are the direct descendant of Alexander

>"WE WUZ ALEXANDER"
>t. Borislav Kerichenko

>complains about anime on Sup Forums
>posts touhou reaction image

I'm being baited, aren't I?

The same shit as always.

The Greeks didn't like the Macedonians or even Alexander. They thought they were uncivilised mountain horse fuckers.

Macedonians weren't slavs though like they are today

this is what my face looks like while I fap, used facial recognition software to make it you can hav it

Joke's on you user, I actually was in that thread.

>it's been 2 years already

> not knowing my own history

> not knowing Greek history

no one said that Ancient Macedonians were Slavs, I said they were not Greeks, as ancient Greek said themselves, they became Hellenized nation (someone who were not Greeks but accepted as one later) after Sasko the Big went to poo in the loo

nice dub s

turk who thinks he is greek detected

Please explain why you slavs are larping as ancient greeks. Why not just be proud of your own people? Why pretend to be something you're not?

Irish who thinks he's white

>turk
>id is dogz
I don't bloody think sharia allows this

Obvious fucking bait.

nah I'm maso you hairy grrk

We rekt you grrks at the battle of Chaeronea and then you became our bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=GyclzsU-uXw

kek you're literally a shitskin leb

greeks didn't really fight paeonians, user
get out

stop projecting, turk

King Phillip of Macedon fought and destroyed the greeks, then you fags couldn't hack it so you became mercs for the persians/darius

fucking faggots

many greeks fought other greeks user