I'm much better than you!

sup, do you guys have a nationalist party already down in Romania there?

SHILL SLIDING THE THREADS SAGE

ew wtf is that thing?

they're all nationalist

>"I'm much better than you"
Said the goy to the jew, while working for him, and not knowing that the jew controls him.

cenk likes to rough her up from time to time

I wonder how she would get along in India?

but which one is anti-immigration over there

Is it just me or has ana become more and more insufferable

all of them

Immigration is not so much of an issue here
The PSD (majority) is nationalist in practice anti-Soros/globalism and the PNL (opposition) is nationalist in theory and anti-refugee.

noice, way to go

they're nationalist on paper. i forgot to say that.

>nationalist on paper
you mean, cuckservative? Merkel is also nationalist conservative on paper, y'know

nobody is coming here so they play fake nationalist tunes.
they did refuse the quotas tho. even poland agreed to that.

>they did refuse the quotas tho. even poland agreed to that.
I think Estonia didn't refuse those, but the agreed number was super small, like few hundred or something, and most of the people were ukrainians anyway, because of the war.

I guess maybe Romania should address the fact too many people migrate out from Romania instead then? Is that an highlighted topic in romanian politics atm?

Holy Squidward!

God damn do I want her to spit on me, tell me how much better than me she is, sit on my face then let a hot stream of Armenian piss down my throat as she asphyxiates me in her roastie. I would lick her ass clean under TYT table as she shits all over the the white race live on camera and lets out a silent fart with a smell so foul that even that bottom feeding fat roach fucker Cenk wouldn't be attracted to it.

we lost 3 million people in the last 10 years.
we have to take in new romanians from nigeria and pakistan.
without them we won't have pensions and freshly picked fruit.

Didn't Chink Yoghurt genocided her yet?

cenk is a wild one.

So? That's what automation is for.

Ana "get off the stage you fat fuck", "I'm fucking better than you", "new nose" Kasparian

it's costly at the moment and not sufficiently developed

Looks like it's summer already with the amount of Sup Forums-tier thread on this board.

shut up, miss helsinki