Slobodan Milosevic's last letter

Slobo's last letter has been released.

Anyone have a transcript? Can we translate this?

Other urls found in this thread:

icty.org/en/action/cases/4
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1/3

2/3

3/3

"Dragi moj vojvodo Šešelju,

mnogo mi fali zvuk tvojih jaja dok udara u moj analni otvor.

Trenutno sedim sam u sobi i razmišljam o nama, kako smo nekoć maštali o velikoj srbiji.

Mnogo plačem kad vidim šta se dešava i po cele dane gledam Kućanice da ubijem tugu.

Tvoj slobo.
xoxo"

This is not thread about Kolinda crobro, it is about Milosevic

Take care
xoxo

Fuck you Ante, I legit want to know what it says. There's something about russians in there ...

Newfags can't read cyrilic.

Do you even yugoslav bro ?

It's the same stuff he was writing in all his letters from Hague. 'Plz rusha help, Del ponte want to kill :('
Anyway, the present politicians can't compare. RIP Slobo, you'll be missed.

It's fucking nothing

I can't read cursive Cyrillic for shit

>RIP Slobo, you'll be missed.
kiss urself faggot

I'll take Slobo over the retards we have today anytime. What's your excuse?

same here

so, nothing jewcy, i guess

also, tfw KGB id

I speak to you with expectations to help protect me from criminal activities in the institution that works by the name OUN and to get me adequate medical treatment in your hospital in whose doctors, as well as in Russia, i have complete confidence.
Accept my sincere greetings, slobodan milosevic 8th of march 2006.

I'll move to america and take trump

thanks user, much appreciated

When you move out, please don't forget to teach us about 'what we should do, and how Serbia is awful'. When you become diaspora and all.

i address you in *something* to help me defend from criminal activities in institution that works under the law of OUN and provide me with medical services in your hospital. i fully trust your doctors and russia.
my sincere regards, slobodan milosevic

I can translate the first few lines....

...."In west Philadelphia born and raised"....

This one i cant directly translate because i cant read some words, but he says basically that in his bloodwork results they found strong medicine for leprosy and tuberculosis even though he didnt have any infectious diseases except flu during his stay in prison. So because he suspects manipulations with his medicine, he wants to switch his doctors, and he is asking for russian doctors because he trusts them, he is also complaining about feeling very ill, probably as a result of that poor treatment by prison doctors.

bless you user

>a fucking spoidah

To foreign ministry of Russian federation,

Respected gentlemen,
With my eternal gratitude for your solidarity and understanding that you've shown by accepting to recieve me for treatment and guarantees that you provided i want to inform you about the following:

I think that persistent endevors to deny me medical treatment in russia, primarily motivated by fear that careful analysis might uncover active, deliberate actions(by prison doctors) that harm my health.

kek I hate that bitch.

he was (((removed)))

>Can we translate this?

Can you picture my prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me
Constantly movin while makin millions
Witnessin killings, leavin dead bodies in abandoned buildings
Can't raise the children cause they're illin
Addicted to killin and the appeal from the cap peelin
Without feelin, but will they last or be blasted?
Hard headed bastard
Maybe he'll listen in his casket - the aftermath
More bodies being buried - I'm losing my homies in a hurry
They're relocating to the cemetary
Got me worried, stressin, my vision's blurried
The question is will I live? No one in the world loves me
I'm headed for danger, don't trust strangers
Put one in the chamber whenever I'm feelin this anger
Don't wanna make excuses, cause this is how it is
What's the use unless we're shootin no one notices the youth
It's just me against the world baby

>they killed my president
>i now choose to be a nigger

calling him a nigga is like calling Slovenian a jew... oh shee... now I get it

Many Serbian defendants died in Hague while still in trial. If you look at the website for international court for crimes in yugoslavia, you can see all the defendants and unusually large number of them died in prison during trial.

icty.org/en/action/cases/4

click ctl+f and type in "died" and then scroll through its very fucking suspicious, even though some of them were old.

>icty.org/en/action/cases/4
first go to complete cases and then do the search

Yes I did a bit of research on ICTY, that's why I was expecting some clue in the letter.

The eliminations of witnesses, procedural manipulations, and many, many other issues.

I think we'll be reading really juicy things from there one day when it comes out.

I dont think anyone will care, since even in serbia today theres is very little interest about the subject, let alone other countries.

>even in serbia

and what should we do? Last night there was a show when Protic said that his grandfather accepted everything A-H wanted but still war happened, and what? No one cares, nothing will change.

Let Mira or someone else close to Slobo proves if something happened that it shouldn't have. We are busy with our own lives

Im not saying people should care, im just stating the fact that noone cares.

Yeah, the ignorance saddens me too. They successfully switched the priorities for the majority of people, so they keep slaving away and forgetting what actually matters. It's a war of the spirits, keep reading and spreading the truth, user.

serbs slowly are changing their opinion on sloba, they are starting to realize what "democracy" really brings

How come you can't read it? Did they stop teaching cyrillic in Slovenia?

Yes, obviously.

meh it's not that hard. A fourth grader could learn it in a few days. Half the characters are shared with latin script.

I don't have an incentive to learn it, and the cursive makes it impossible for me to improvise.

hurr durr moslems r bud

yes

>sloba
>velika srbija
pick one

I always supported Slobo instinctively, once again I was right. I used to watch the trial in The Hague live (it was aired on national tv here) He was based. F

You're one huge faggot holy crap. RIP SLOBODAN

"gib Kosovo to the albanians"

Kek this Serbcuck died in jail like a fucking dog complaining and crying like a little bitch. True Serbian cuck.

Yep Sup Forums is a Slav KGB front board.

KYS

(((milošević))) what was he thinking like long-term? serbs aren't too clever really.

would you ever shut up you obese retard?
>boards.Sup Forums.org/d/ietcoke

obvious albozerg is obvious