Prove to me that Anime is not degenerate

Prove to me that Anime is not degenerate.

I mean its just girls in short skirts running around everywhere, and to be honest its quite cringe

so tell me your explanation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sL4zppuxyPI
youtube.com/watch?v=4bCyf1AwOJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=kzsGFm1hxbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SwCYHXRB50U
youtube.com/watch?v=zgAazreoQqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's one of the very few forms of media left that depicts men as men and women as women, with no tongue in cheek about it.

It upholds beauty as something worthwhile in art.

It approaches hard topics that others do not for fear of it triggering someone.

It embodies non-degenrate values such as heroism and self sacrifice.

It embodies unashamed love for one's culture and country (albeit through the lens of Japan).

but isnt it cringe tho?

like bringing up the subject in public is a pain

It's only cringey because those things have been made passe in our society.

That and it's often sickeningly sweet, and often extremely perverted. But nothing's perfect.

it only proofs you seek anime with giorls in scanty clothes, also is not bad due they aren't real either even if all anime was like that, death to puritans and political correctes, i will do what i want or ill kill you

This

>Australia

Official Top 5 Satania body parts:
5: Satania's feet. They're cute. They're warm. They're just the right size. I can't say enough good things about them.
4: Satania's hair. It has the perfect length and color, you'll never get bored of looking at it. The smell is also amazing. I wonder what kind of shampoo she uses? And don't get me started on the fluffiness.
3: Satania's hands. You won't believe how skilled she is with her cute, little fingers. When she gives you a massage, you'll feel like you're going to heaven.
2: Satania's belly. It's the very definition of softness. If she lets you touch it, consider yourself lucky, because you're in for a treat. The area around the bellybutton is especially recommended.
1: Satania's eyes. They shine brighter than the stars on a clear night. Gazing into them at a candlelight dinner will make you forget about all your worries and take you to a world of warmth and comfiness. But make sure not to get lost in them, because you'll have to make the most out of your date with Satania, the cutest girl in the world.

It's a place where sub-humans can't exist

Nips are aware of Jewish tricks.

Watch more 70s/80s/90s anime.

>not realising this thread is just a thinly veiled attempt to post 2D

Come on anons.

Anime upholds traditional virtues and ideals that have been lost to lefty media.

Anime girls tend to be cute, feminine, pure, and loyal;

stories in story-driven anime follow traditional schemata, and tell of struggle, camaraderie, heroism, and sacrifice;

if it isn't gritty realistic, it depicts idealised worlds where people are beautiful, girls are lovely maidens, men are hulking bundles of manliness in body and mind, and goodness, truth and beauty fight against evil;

it doesn't promote degeneracy like race-mixing, multi-culturalism, Islam, or other sick shit

BAN THIS SICK FILTH!

Cute girls and moeshit was still more prevalent in the 80s and 90s than serious animu desu, not to mention the vast majority of 70s anime were comedies with potty humour.

I think the shot with girls, like your pic, are degenerate and cringe, but stuff like Gundam and one punch man are pretty good
> pic related
Oh and JOJO too

>talking seriously about anything is something to be ashamed of

He asked, I told him.

>it doesn't promote degeneracy like race-mixing, multi-culturalism, Islam, or other sick shit
the girl in op pic is half japanese half british

I mean, you can't go wrong with 2D

Nips are honorary aryans, and far easterners aren't statistically less smart on average than europeans.

REEE you fucking normie gtfo

manime shitters not allowed
post oldschool cute girls

youtube.com/watch?v=sL4zppuxyPI

It's the ultimate redpill. It can touch """problematic""" topic without the intervention of (((them))) especially with manga.

genetically they are not aryans so it's still race mixing

But I like my psychopathic cute girls

The mistake your making is assuming anime consists of only one genre. Ghost in the Shell isnt girls in short skirts.

Gunslinger Girls IS but its about an Italian government agency that recruits them for training in political assassinations and has a very realistic art style and plot.

Mushi-shi is another good example of anime that definitely doesnt fit into that genre.

Its pretty easy to recognize shitty highschool hero, harem, battle shounen, idol worship, yuri garbage shows. Some other good examples of non-shitty anime include Showa Genroku
Rakugo Shinju, Aldnoah Zero, Nodame Cantabile, Birdy Decode, and Spice and Wolf,

I ONLY WATCH MANIME.
CUTEY ANIME IS FOR FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=4bCyf1AwOJ8

It's just how they approach the topic of exploring other cultures. They always make them half Japanese, probably to give them some kind of grounding in their culture, so they can understand them relative to that perspective.

Its the only thing left not corrupted by progressive SJW bullshit

>muh isn't degenerate

i only watch cute girl anime
manime is for faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=kzsGFm1hxbQ

>Painstakingly hand-drawn storytelling
>degenerate

Choose one and only one faggot.

Freedom of speech protects art
Even the art you don't "like"

Feminity is beautiful, sorry for triggering you

Cucked gooks like Worst Korea would actually know what degeneracy actually is.

Ayaya Ayaya!

>Miyazaki films
>Gundam wing
>Endless waltz
>Noir
>FLCL
>Koji Morimoto

Fuck off OP
Feminity is beautiful, sorry for triggering you

Isn't that the anime with the lesbian cousins

You have to really get into anime to understand. On the outside, you think "Hey, these are meant to reflect 13 year old human school girls" ... the reality is "Hey, these are a whole nother species"

Anime characters don't come across as being reflective of human beings to people that watch anime. They're like dogs or houseplants. It's a fetish on par with enjoying real dolls or cat girls.

This is how the 3D vs. 2D argument exists. They are not the same thing, so they can't share the same place in a person's mind. You can love 2D girls and hate 3D girls, and vice versa (as you just pointed out, you don't like 2D girls). The only basis for attraction that they share, is they are both female. But loving to watch anime school girls get gangraped doesn't mean you want to rape a 13 year old school girl in real life. Not by a long shot. Different species.

>men as men
>women as women
if i know something about anime is that girls always look like girls and boys always look like girls

>says Filipino
Top kek, you nigger

Better than having cuckoldry as the standard for mainstream drama and comics.

Anime is degenerate but at least it doesn't promote shit like race mixing and "diversity".

No, not even usually.

However as I went on to say, it can be extremely perverted, and the femboy shit is one of the niche fetishes.

>Filipino says foreign Drama and Comics
>not worrying about being killed by drug dealer

What makes your country so degenerate even if you don't have any war unlike ROK?
Is it your monkey-tier IQ that should be blamed for?

A lot of anime like FMA have an anti-racism message, they just don't act like self-righteous cunts about it.

just watched episode 15.....

jesus fuckign christ nothing has EVER affected me so much.... i dont even really like anime but now i do i guess

some of them have really good stories, no joke.

how do we make animu like this again?

youtube.com/watch?v=SwCYHXRB50U

anime is manly as fuck senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=zgAazreoQqA

I love Emilia lad.

But yeah I marathoned this show on a projector with mates in a friends she'd till 4am.

It was a fucking experience I'll tell you that.

Learn to piece out your thoughts in English first. I know its hard after being so cucked by your own media with feminists rulers and a penchant for NTR fetish but try to type like a low-proficiency gook in an English heavy site.

And don't worry unlike the inferior Spanish colony like Mexico, we actually deal with degenerate with a bullet.

Newfags like you should be permabanned

If my memory serves right the message was more along the lines of "live and let live".
Nothing about how Amestris should accept more Ishvalan immigrants.

If you care what normies think about you, get off this board. Get off this website too. Then go talk about how much you love Big Bang Theory and pop music

If you post here and you havent seen LotGH you should leave.

Anime is japanese art, don't be racist

>I mean its just girls in short skirts running around everywhere, and to be honest its quite cringe
How is that degenerate?

Why are you up at 12 a clock man?