Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mSX2x_qrxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>btw. shorter man are less than the tall man
Nooooooo!!

>Janusz: are
>Idiots: should
description versus prescription

There are only a few things, that grind my gears more, than liberals who don't get how statistics over large numbers of people work.

Even if Janusz is 4'4", the statement that large men earn on average more than short men, wouldn't be invalidated.

Anecdotes, personal attacks and feelings don't work on data and science.

But I guess, if liberals had the mental capacity to argue facts and not feelings, they wouldn't be liberals.

Kek, they blocked the comments several minutes ago.

>These people get paid to spew this bullshit

>Korwin
>Sexist
He's a realist.

Buuut but im short and a woman and I get paid alot!
Liberals don't understand when people talk in generalities.

not all women
not all muslims etc etc

baffles me how they're taken seriously

HOLY SHIT HE IS SO FKN BASED.

SPITTING RAW TRUTH

GRANDMA, I'M COMING BACK TO POLAND!

Poland stronk

>Immediately proceed to ad hominem and misinterpret everything he says
>Openly admit that you would have voted for Brexit had you known about this guy

Emotional liberals as always

FACTS ARE SEXIST

If u are less intelligent, u will be capable for jobs that require less intelligence (on average), and are less payed. How many women work in jobs that require high IQ; IT, high science, etc.
Only thing leveraging the gap from becoming even more favored to man is the fact that man also do almost all of the lower payed jobs, that women because of their frail bodies and reluctance to take "filthy" jobs simply dont do.

And that is okay; women are not man, and man are not women. It does not mean that women are less valuable.

What is problem here is that these kinds of feminist evil agendas are fighting for the "EQUAL" outcome no matter the amount of capability and work put into a job.
If u are hard working woman individual that puts hard work and competes with man in capability, of course you will get paid by the work market equally as the man of ur capability. But u are not, nor is any organisation the one dictating your worth, market is (or at least should be)

No you are not, we are full.

How can one man be so based?

> reality is sexist

why dont they start blaming nature instead.

fuck off nigger

didn't hear what he was talking about but said he has a valid argument to my wife while passing through the room and she went off on one.
>triggered.png
what was he saying ?

Daily reminder that he is controlled opposition.
His name is (((Osiah Golberg))).

>actually in poland international women's day is considered to be a communist invention
Ayyyyyyyyyy
also why does he speak like a frenchman?

Because it is not his 1st language and he is struggling a bit speaking it?
Morgan barelly knows his own... on other hand Korwin Mikke knows english, italian, french (maybe reason for weird accent), russian well enough to communicate in them.

brits are subhumans indeed
>those are factts, scientifically proved
>hurr you fucking sexist pig stupid!

I'm not knocking his ability to speak english he just doesn't sound like I imagine someone speaking with a polish accent would sound.
You're right about Piers though and he's being a massive cuck here to boot.

There are tons of regional accents here... like you know, in every civilised country.
There is no "universal polish accent".

And he doesn't sound like any of them.

>Failed talkshow host with a degree in journalism
>calls a person with a masters in Math and Philosophy stupid

kek

Do you think (((they))) pulled a Jones & Jones on him? Is it true? Nooo!

He sounds normal to me, but i guess you are an expert on polish accents.

Every "progressist" is the same. After Korwin said that a brain-dead spanish feminist MEP got triggered and started shouting how he was sexist. You will never hear one trying to refute the arguments.

Nigger he sounds like he learned english from a frenchie

I like how the person being interviewed is talking about his point, the interviewer cuts him and starts repeatedly saying " please let me finish." Jesus fuck you imbecile let him finish.

>Comments are disabled

EVERY TIME

No niggers here... last one i saw was 4 years ago when i was riding a bus... he was running (away?) outside.

Still have no clue why are you so hang up on his accent? Trying to find any (stupid) reason to discredit him or something?

You fucking pulled me up on it, I wasn't getting hung up on it but you seem incapable of dropping it.
And if you look at my first post I was calling him based af. Goddamn kill yourself you failed fucking wannabe german slav mutt.

You said "ayyyy" like some Fonz wannabee.
Losing an argument and going straight for insults... then again, what else should i expect from kangaroo fucking UK reject. See, two can play this game.

He has like 10 lectures a day, he writes books and articles, he runs a political party and he is a MEP. Too much shit going on to focus on accent.

I really wish you guys would get steamrolled by russia again this century

He probably doesn't even care. He learned English by himself, mainly from books in a really old age. Also he knows like 6 other languages

at least we werent steamrolled by bunch of niggers and emus

Why mad? I have many friends and family in Australia

Sorry, we're kinda busy with our own shit right now.

look, if your a man you'd realise by now that women are basically bad at everything, even borderline retarded at some things.

we've all seen it. lets be honest.

Most of the Polish youth isn't even that anti Russian right now. Korwin is constantly arguing that Russia is being bullied by USA and rest the west.

At least we will try to give em run for their money... you guys on the other hand lost to fucking birds.

If you need volunters in yer army just call me anytime fab

Most polish people are not really anti russian, if anything is hated it is russian goverment, we generally like russian people.

All the poles I've met irl are aight but your comrade above I would enjoy seeing sent to gulag.

He does not sound Polish to me...

Either way he is right and wrong, men are more smarter, but also more stupid. The bell curve difference is more spread out on the IQ range for lads.

You're gonna invade your own country you traitorous fuck ?

Yes. I love Poland but people are subhumans and don't deserve to live here

Terrible accent, Janusz. Also, it's wiser not more wise.

That are his exact words of explanation on his normiebook account, backed up by literally the same bell curve you mention. He also claims women are wiser on average based on their partner preferences (ie. they dont marry based on looks like men do)

Janusz looks like a dirty old man

Holy fuck his English is terrible.

Meant for

Left is hot, right looks british

Korwin is so fucking great. He must fuck tons of bitches.

>wiser on average based on their partner preferences

I am not buying this shit, also how do you measure wiser?

he's right but holy fuck what a shitty accent...would suck heaps to be a Pollack; unlike us true blue Aussies who actually have pleasant voices

>implying they want a mutt

LMAO just realized that the Emu War was a real thing. SAD!

>He does not sound Polish to me...
Jesus, another one...

Piers Morgan got so triggered. Ad hominem, misrepresenting the positions. Great journalist.

Doesn't this guy get like 2% of votes? I don't get why you are lusting over him. He doesn't do anything.

"this guy is a member of the european parliament."

haha get used to it cuck!

And when did i said i just realised it was a real thing?

Fuck me mate your reading comprehension is piss poor

My grandparents are Polish, he sounds French

>And when did i said i just realised it was a real thing?
I'm saying that I originally thought it was a joke. Turns out your English is even worse than his.

Give him few more years m8

You dont, its just his general personal observation.
He has like 8 kids, 2 of which are less than 3 years old. He is 75 himself. Take that as you will.

In a group 18-25 years old his party had 28,5% support.

>28,5

If you're not French, then don't use a comma to indicate decimals- use a period.

>If you're not French, then don't use a comma to indicate decimals- use a period.
Germans do it (also?)

>among people who don't know shit he is very popular
>among the people he'd hurt the most with his libertarianism he is the most popular

As expected of potato people.

Indeed, my bad.
Yes sorry for not perfecting language that is not my native one and making mistakes from time to time... but hey, at least i remembered tu put full stop at the end of my sentence.

Blue – Dot ( . )
Green – Comma ( , )
Red – These countries use different numerical character sets to the blue and green countries
Grey –No official standard

>anyway, shorter men earn less than tall men

feels good the be Dutch

>arabs don't use arabic numerals

Said NEET.

>Germans do it
Must be a cuck thing.

Fascinating.

How did this variation emerge?
Commas seem wrong to me :(

Pierce morgan deserves to be punched in the face.
What a cunt

Source

I know, I didn't imply that the map is wrong. I was pointing out the weirdness of it.

I like him but fuck his English is horrible

Can't blame him though but I would much rather read a transcript

youtube.com/watch?v=4mSX2x_qrxc

0:54 - Ozjasz Goldberg

Used dots all my life, never heard that we're actually supposed to use commas. Something weird going on.

Perhaps you too speak with a french accent :')

It is not his English, but a way he speaks. He can write good english, but speaking is hard for him even in Polish.
On top of that everyone interrupts him everytime he speaks.

(((commas)))

some of my best friends are Australian

Oh, I get it. Commas, because we're commies. That's funny.

>'i felt at the sideline while 2 men discussed the intelligence of women'
you could have just said something you fucking dumb whore
morgan even told you to say something
>'i-i am speechless'

wtf women like that should be deported to africa or the middle east.

I like him but in Polish politics he is nobody.

Only reason foreign media brought him up recently is to find something they can throw buzzwords at while pushing muh far-right fascists Poland.
If you need comparison he is less relevant than Jeb during election. Next person they should interview is Kononowicz or Stonogoa.