Russia Hate Thread

Russians are a completely historyless people. Everything from their alphabet, sanitation, art, assembly lines, religion, urban planning, science, and state apparatus had to be imported from elsewhere. Then they crudely apply them on their disposable population like oriental savages. Russians really are a primitive race that crawled out of the sewer.

Russia is closer culturally to Turkmenistan than it is Europe, and quite possible racially closer to the Orient as well. Perhaps that is why Russia is attracted to "Oriental despotism", having vomited upon the world the three great evils of Communism, Stalinism, and Putinism.

The poison dwarf Putin stole Crimea but the real prize is Kyiv, the true ancestral home of the Rus' people; not that upstart Mongol city of Moscow. He is the true heir of The Golden Horde. Sympathy for Putinism is an expression of support for the Orient against the West. Russia is home to the largest Muslim population in Europe, as well as the leading nation when it comes to alcoholism, drug abuse, abortion, HIV, divorce, and violent crime (so much for muh traditionalist bastion against the decadent west).

We should invade Russia and carve it up into many smaller countries and city-states instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/migrants-try-ficki-ficki-in-russia-get-different-results-than-in-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about a "Russia Mate Thread" instead? Check out this hottie squatty!

You're just mad you're not cheeki breeki.

Mate, they all look like sick cunts

Eternal anglo plz don't you have sharia patrol to dodge?

>implying Moscow was Mongol from the very beginning

No, it was finno-ugrian.

ridf btfo

Hello Taras, whatcha doing in Albion?

Russia is one of the great european empires of the new time, and we have it all covered, although we do lack prosperity, admittedly.

>tfw no cutie russian gf

why is making photos with your friends cosidered bad by you? are you retarded?

>average Russian college student

You're missing the point, Ivan.
How can gopniki be better than a nigger?

This

I dont know why niggers are bad, I have seen only like 3 in my whole life and they were pretty good guys.

And gopnik is a myth, there are no gopniks left since the middle of 2000s

>The poison dwarf Putin stole Crimea but the real prize is Kyiv, the true ancestral home of the Rus' people; not that upstart Mongol city of Moscow
Чтo тyт y нac? Дa этo жe caм пaн eбaный хoхoл! A нy, хpюкни

english or stfu

>And gopnik is a myth, there are no gopniks left since the middle of 2000s
The funny thing is that you are all gopniks lmao

not true, aboslutely not true

Maybe the track suit thing is a meme, but relative to people from US, Sweden, Norway, Germany, etc. you guys definitely have a distinct set of gopnik traits

Probably selection bias, it seems that immigrants who act badly in Russia get the shit kicked out of them and decide to leave :

dailystormer.com/migrants-try-ficki-ficki-in-russia-get-different-results-than-in-europe/

Would love Russia more if it's people were more Asiatic and spoke Tatar

>Russians are a completely historyless people.
TopKek. Nice try khohol.

Actually, most Russian gopnik memes on westernnets are people posing as gopniks for the lulz.

But people don't know it.

Nice try JIDF

>picks out several cherry picked images and statistics highlighting the very lowest, poorest rung of Russian population
>Russia are a completely history-less people (Still can't believe someone would have such a non-existent grasp on history to think that, let alone write it out)

You fucking underaged nu/pol/ kiddies really need to get out and get a proper job, get some real-life experience, read some books and learn some history before jacking off over the size of your country's e-peen that you haven't even contributed to yet.
OP's post is so mind-blowingly stupid that I had to have a drink of water before I wrote this.
Are you the same retard cousin-fucker chav that made a similar post about Europe yesterday?

Can Russkies share some land with us?

We need some place to store all the rapefugees, and northern siberia seems like a great place for that

I know and it's quite obvious, the entire thing is one big joke, but it's just an amplified version of a very real stereotype IMO

>That red abortion chart
Alright fuck Russia. Any nation that kills its young needs to be gassed

> sharing anything with Austrians ever
Don't think so senpai

>russia hate thread
>no isreal hate thread

Keep up the good work goyim

Russia is weird...

When I see these images I just think to my self

OMG LAST WHITE NATION ON EARTH

Also why are most of these x hate threads use cherrypicked images to prove their point, and are posted either from some EU cuck country or a swarthy third-world one?
I'm genuinely curious to know.

*why do
Sorry for being retarded.

Russia is literally second Israel

Y u always so mean Schweiz-kun

>tfw all the Russian exchange students I've met have been unattractive.

Why are you keeping the best ones at home? Don't these girls want a better life or something?

Found the shareblue employee

how can anyone hate Russia?
Russia is country of heart and spirit

The difference is Russian women are attractive and there isn't one attractive nigger.

Is orthodox church growing agian
Would be sad to see the third rome die out

But he is typing in english

>Is orthodox church growing agian
yes, for sure
and its good thing. We need to resist to islam.

you mean the same orthodox church infested with kgb agents?

As someone who's been to Russia I have to say that I like Russians. Maybe I just got lucky with who I came across with.

rare

Is this a real photo? Maximum comfy.
>remember to supplement Vitamin D

Found this place on google street view.

Apparently there is a highway AND a railway around there, so there are not supposed to be any pedestrians.

But hey, just by looking at the photo you can see it has been made professionally.

As someone with a russian gf that lives quite a bit with her family I can tell you russians are absolutely based

I once asked them about the butthurt belt and they didn't know anything about those countries

Also she's a 10/10

post semirare prosecuties

Very nice, but where are the proofs?))))))))))

Nuke Moscow and Chechnya.
That's all you need to fix Russia.

Moscow is a nice place, why?

excellent photography

That chicks asian bruv

everything that was said in this thread is true
t. shlomo shekelsberg.

Chechnya too. Neetbois have a problem with it though. Real shitholes of Russia are Yakutia and Tuva.