Should Australians be allowed to compete in international sporting events?

I think they shouldn't be because all they do is cheat .
And when they get caught they make up silly excuses.
m.news18.com/cricketnext/news/sunil-gavaskar-kapil-dev-blast-steven-smith-1357329.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh5jNANxR0M
youtube.com/watch?v=uPIQ7vLJYIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And it's not just sports my friends who live in Australia get attacked when they use public transport late night.
Just because they are intelligent and have a decent job and house

POO IN LOO

Not our fault that you can't compete with us physically or intellectualy
Might sound rude but it's pretty true

Why do you cheat ?
Not only in sports but in university as well

>1 billion people
>only play one sport
>get beaten all the time

Fucking pathetic

BROWN HANDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Check the facts you got BTFO and now everyone knows the truth that you cheat.
The funny thing is that you actually believed that you can fool Indians
We are intellectuals

>20 million people
>play many sports
>win at many, often

How was your medal tally at the last games again? I'm sure you're very proud of that single silver medal

if you're country is so great why the fuck do you come over here?

Yes we are cause we earned it honestly.
Nothing good ever came out of Australia..
Shit posts on Pol
Cheating in sports
Invented nothing
Drink beer all day
Add ooss to everything and claim it as Australian

Did Tendulkir throw with his poo hand or the clean hand?

Because you need us.
How many Australian kids want to be an engineer or doctor and work honestly Matt ?

> Indian
>Clean Hand

Pick one and only one.

No one forced you to take public transport with bogans you moron. I'm sure you poos have some trash back home too.

Cricket is a gentleman's game and cheating shouldn't be tolerated.
Keep your cheating in your country in India we are honest and fair

Ahh blame the innocent victim
Australian people everyone

>Cheat

One instance of getting a second opinion is hardly cheating; not that it was even needed considering how terrible India is at Cricket.

Although I guess being complete shit isn't too foreign of a concept for a poo-nigger, now is it?

Plenty. 10s of 1000s of them waiting after uni with no job. They hire you dipshits because you'll work for a piece of naan.

Tell your friends to stop shitting on our trams if they don't want to get fucking beaten then cunt.

And working tech support for telstra isn't a decent job.

>girl takes bus in India
>raped by twenty people as it continues driving

>walks down street
>raped in a pile of poo

>on the train
>packed in so tight that she may or may not have 200 hands on her at any given time

>goes to police
>raped by police

Aww Steve don't sweat on it
Just apologize and move on and when was the last time you beat us fair and square?

2 weeks ago

>Fair and square
What happened in T20 WC quarters btw ?

Unfortunate they deserve much better
But in capitalism the best always wins

you know poo another part of the cricket code is accepting defeat with grace

>tiny shit hole apartment surrounded by other poos
>decent

Sorry for the """""brain fade"""""

Where's the butthurt new zealanders bitching about the underarm bowl?

People on this board are actually defending him
If he's white then it's alright..Is this what Pol represents in 2017?

>see post in catalogue
>"whats the bet a poo in loo wrote this"
>checks flag
>colour me surprised
Why are indians so butthurt about always losing to Aussies.

>"You keep winning so you must be cheating WAAAAH"
pathetic

Reminder that OP has literally never used a toilet in his life

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh5jNANxR0M

poo will try and defend this
couldn't get Martyn out and he had a broken hand

Australians put their life on the line playing cricket

POO

IN

LOO

Most Australian sports are fucking retarded, but all I know is I would give my left nut to see the AFL compete against the NFL.

youtube.com/watch?v=uPIQ7vLJYIA

Yet it's not enough to stop us.
KEK

>my friends who live in Australia get attacked when they use public transport late night.

You Indians think that somehow you're going to live here and not be subjected to the same crime the rest of us face. How do you think that could be the case?
But you guys go further than that. You go out of your way to dress in expensive clothes and use expensive electronics in public: OF COURSE you will experience crime.

By the way: the Ralph Lauren Polo shirts with the big logo on them are way more gaudy than the ones with the regular logo.

>Indians talking about cheating in university
Kek I worked with a few poos on some projects and they clearly just pasted some shit from stack overflow

>india wants to lecture us on cheating

wew

nice sport poos

t20 isn't cricket

>Shit covered kids play cricket
>fathers force sons to play cricket
>entire generations learn to play cricket
>Still play cricket about as well as you poo in loo
>beaten by fair dinkum blokes who shittalk your players to tears on the field

I may have corrupted a poo.
Dude owns a servo 4 doors down from my house, got the guy eating Mrs Macs beef pies and drinking like a champion.
>mfw he says "g'day cunt" to customers now

YES

Consider the following
The percentage of selfies that you take of yourself wearing sunglasses is a direct proportion of how shit your country is at sport and using toilets

You know we have toilets on trains now, maybe tell them to start using those instead of the seats.

Well, you are very impressive with the amount of shit you leave on the street after dinner.

> We are intellectuals

You poos are pretty good at making people piss themselves without alcohol.

Any of you lads in the finals this round?

Allowing the jungle niggers of East Pakistan to have their own country was the worst mistake we ever made.
You cunts are an embarrassment to otherwise completely shameless niggers everywhere.
Even red niggers get mad when you call them Indians.
Untouchables: the Country.

Wearing polos to the gym is pure ALPHA

Nice brown ID, m8

usually it's the other way around in the case of labor, cheaper labor gets the job while higher quality and more expensive labor has a small niche but for the most part gets left without jobs in the face of cheap shits.

STEM graduate are different from labour m8

big night out lads on the piss

>You go out of your way to dress in expensive clothes and use expensive electronics in public: OF COURSE you will experience crime.
Why is this bad again ?
We don't make money by scamming it's a reflection of our hard work

indians always walk around in groups of 5 ugly guys and no women

so weird

its like they all make their schedules synchronize so they can walk around doing nothing

The amount of Australian Butthurt in this thread, kek

Because it makes you targets. The muggers see a Pajeet with Apple products and they know this is a soft target that won't fight back.

By the way: the guys that mostly go for Indians are Maori and Pacific Islander youths.
So the multiculti that lets your people in is also the multiculti that means we have to put up with the youths.

If you don't like it you guys have to come out to shitlibs and say:
>there is a difference between races: Maoris and Islanders are shit-tier and we give you dumb white people permission to discriminate against them.

The other thing you guys need to do is just fucking WRECK some of these kids when they try to take your shit.

Indians are the biggest cheaters in the world. Your shitty POO Government made betting illegal because you subhumans can't help but cause corruption and cheating.

Not only this, but you're terrible sportsman and other countries have to put up with your stinky players because they have poor hygiene.

>Indians are the biggest cheaters in the world
Citation needed

Am i the first american to post ITT? heck yeah

PLEASE

Everyone I know has been robbed by an Indian taxi driver at some point. Everyone.

Never 4 get.

i already watch it, im a paki american unfortunately.

dont hate the player sheep fucker

I will be moving to NZ soon what can i do to assimilate Asap

wrong, see

good fuck off

>Indians losing to Aussies
Last time I checked Indians rek Aussies in cricket

I haven't been following cricket for nearly 10 years now. We did have an absolute GOAT team that was near unbeatable. From the late 90's to 2007.

The only problem with that is we didn't get to bring in the younger players and give them match/first hand top level experience and the team suffered as a result.

REEEEEE

We fucking told them we were full and they didn't fucking listen. We tried to warn you all, but you didn't listen.

They never listen.

>ball tamperers accusing others of cheating

POO

Perfectly legal delivery at the time. Literally playing by the rules like Australia always does. Why is everyone jealous of our success?

In the context of cricket the IPL is rampant with corruption (countless cases of spot fixing). The rest of the world thinks of you as conniving stinky subhumans.

Just like boxing with gloves as opposed to bare knuckles, the padding in NFL allows for much harder hits.

Granted if there was padding in the AFL, chances are it would be much more violent than in your video. Further more, that's all recent stuff. It's been toned down a lot since the 80s when it was MUCH dirtier and there were players out there looking to legitimately hurt people.

My Grandpa told me since a young age 'Never trust a Swarmi'. Pretty sound advice, they are a race of liars and deceivers. They are also the cheapest people you will ever meet as attested by literally anybody who has ever dealt with them professionally. I know many tradesman and real estate agents that simply won't deal with them.

don't pretend that we're all that much better, australians are pretty shitty and backwards people, just for different reason to indians. Nobody likes australians dude. And I say that as a white anglo-celtic australian whose ancestors have been here for 200+ years.

Older generations and people who live outside of cities are much better, but people in sydney for example are pretty much the most unpleasant civilised people you could come across.

>Intelligent and hardworking poo in loo
>aboard late night train
>travelling from 7/11 job to car washing job
>earning $5 p/h
>mother and father would be proud
>RL polo with collar up, huge fake sunglasses, base model casio, kmart thongs
>Iphone 4 with smashed screen on display
>chatting to Purneta back home, using headphones, holding microphone in mouth while still talking at the same time
>think you are being discreet
>whole carriage can hear your breathless jibber jabber
>Young slender male of African appearance sits down in seat opposite
>seems relaxed
>stare at him, and he just stares right back. >And that's when the attack comes.
>Not from the front,
>But from the side

You sound like a bit of a poofter to me.

You don't live in Melbourne by any chance?

>Nobody likes australians dude.

I'm not a big fan of any modern people in general, regardless of race. But that statement is untrue, it's probably only young, leftist Australians that actually truly hate Australians. Thanks Jews.

nope. And I'm not even talking about australians from regional areas or smaller cities like somebody from melbourne would. I'm talking about big city australians. Im not familiar with what people in melbourne are like, but I know that people in sydney are shitty and that tourists and foreigners detest them.

we have a bad reputation overseas, and with tourists who visit here. Just ask an english person, they normally have no problem with being upfront with their complaints about australians. And the contrast between poms and aussies, in terms of general freindliness, and pleasantness, its like night and day.

Yeah well some really fucked up shit is going on in this country. We are the testing ground for some sinister eugenics experiments. Have you noticed that hardly anyone here still has a fully functioning brain left? It is like Invasion of the Body Snatchers for real. I am not kidding.

Kek
4.5 million white South Africans whose national sport is rugby (ranked 1st in ODI cricket) vs 1.2 billion indians who only play cricket (ranked 4th)

Really makes you think

It's like you are miss representing, it's like you are leaving out a ranking I wonder what that could be

Comeback when you win a major trophy

I like Ausies though.
I have met many of them on my travels and most of them were bro-tier.
Worked with hard as fuck Ausie at a pub in the UK and we would regularly beat the shit out of chavs and pakis who caused shit in the area. Good times

1.2 billion vs 4.5 million and:
>We have 3 of the top 10 ranked Test batsmen - India has 1
>We have 3 of the top 10 ranked Test bowlers - India has 2
>We have 4 of the top 10 ranked ODI batsmen - India has 1
>We have 2 of the top 10 ranked ODI bowlers - India has NONE

We have 0.37% of your population size yet we out compete you at your national sport.

Then why doesn't this superiority convert into world cups ?

Is it true that Indians rule south Africa now?

Because of nigger politicians fucking with the teams during world cups and enforcing quotas. In the last world cup they put on a black bowler who was injured just to fill the quota and he got hit all over the park.

We are conistently better than you when politcians don't fuck with the teams.

Cheating Rats.
Poo is right. Australian "sportsmen" are the least sportsmanlike you will ever witness in a professional scene, perhaps with the exception of Brazilians.
Trust me friend, most Aussies are completely fucked in the head and will defend this shit no matter what. Just know that you are right and poo wherever you want man, I like free poo too.