Did burgers just get fucked for good, Sup Forums? What are burgers gonna do now...

Did burgers just get fucked for good, Sup Forums? What are burgers gonna do now, without their fancy toys to easily undertake industrial espionage? Are they really going to do the honest, responsible hard work now?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/03/07/apple-says-most-vulnerabilities-in-wikileaks-docs-are-already-patched/?ncid=rss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf you talking bout?

You know... all those CIA toys that just got useless, all of a sudden? Did you think they were for fighting terrorism, or what?

I think he's talking about the CIA leaks

>Doctor Pavel, I be Captain Bill.
>He wasn't alone.
>Arrr, ye don't get to bring yer mateys.
>They not be me mateys.
>No need to worry, no doubloons for them.
>Why I be wantin' them?
>They be tryin' to grab yer treasure. They work for the privateer, the masked pirate.
>Banebeard?
>Aye.
>Get them on the ship, I'll send a message.
>[water sounds]
>Arrr, the shipping plan I just filed with Pirate Cove lists me, me crew, and doctor Pavel here, but only one o' ye!
>[First Mate Smee lowers the plank]
>First one o' ye to talk gets to stay on me ship!
>Who paid ye to shanghai Doctor Pavel?
>[shoots a musket into the air]
>He didn't swim so good! Who be wantin' to try next?
>Tell me about Banebeard! Why he be wearin' the mask?
>[loads musket]
>A lot o' loyalty for a hired pirate!
>Or perhaps he be wonderin' why someone would shoot a man, before making him walk the plank.
>[Smee lifts the plank]
>At least ye can talk. Who are ye?
>Arrr, it don't matter who we be, what be matterin' be our plan.
>No one be carin' who I was 'til I put on this mask.
>If I pulled that off, would ye go to Davy Jones' Locker?
>It would be extremely painful.
>Ye be a big pirate.
>For ye.
>Was stowin' away part o' your plan?
>Of course!
>[A larger ship rapidly approaches]
>Doctor Pavel be refusin' our offer in favour of ye, and we had to find out if he told ye where the treasure is buried.
>Nothin'! I be sayin' nothin'!
>Well good on ye! Ye stowed away!
>CAP'N?
>Now what's the next step o' yer master plan?
>Sinking this ship.
>[pirates on the other ship prepare to board]
>Draggin' ye all to the bottom!
>[Banebeard punches the captain]
>Shiver me timbers!
>[swordfight breaks out, with Banebeard's crew victorious]
>[Bane's First Mate prepares to leave after blowing a hole in the side of the ship]
>Yarrr, they be expectin' one of us in the shipwreck me boy!
>Have we released the Kraken?
>Aye
>[autistic screeching from Pavel]
>Arrr, calm down doctor, now not be the time for fear. That comes later.

Amish/Primitivist Society.

ohhh...well if you guys see anyone throwing away their iphones, android phones and samsung tv's n shit...let me know.

BROWN JESUS SPOTTING !!!

I wasn't aware 0 day exploits that weren't detailed are now defined even though nobody knows about them.

What the fuck are you on about the leaks were literally nothing?

Hello shill
>implying leaking the methods the CIA use to hack are not a big g fucking deal

I see you guys are already absolutely clueless without your dirty tricks. Burgers BTFO.

hey. send me your iphone.

Tell me in specific detail what was so serious about what was leaked. Again in specific detail citing what was in the leaks.

I can send you a brick, if that would be fine too?

>implying this is only the american intelligence community who does this
>implying its stopped in any way and they wont continue to access any networked device they want

well i guess my beloved CIA will continue spying on you then.

Are you sure my brick counts as a networked device?

Tell me in specific detail what was so serious about what was leaked. Again in specific detail citing what was in the leaks.

IDGAF what you using ... your still gonna use it and the CIA will still spy on you.

while your at it go ahead and send me you (((networked))) computer router n other shit.

I've been telling people about their ability to operate cameras and mics remotely since 2005. nothing changed then and nothing is going to change now.

>Hundreds of millions lines of code
>Viruses, malware, Trojans and other programs for the penetration of smartphones, computers and smart TVs
And it all just went down the drain in one single *pufff*. But sure. No biggy, right?

>while your at it go ahead and send me you (((networked))) computer router n other shit.
no

why are you not answering my question? Cite specifically from the leak. I don't even like the CIA but autists like you are worse.

The leaks are already old, Wikileaks itself admitted they had been passed around by various other groups long before someone leaked a portion of it to them.

Logically speaking it means at least some of the leaks no longer worked and had been patched.

Apple said as much about the iOS exploits.

techcrunch.com/2017/03/07/apple-says-most-vulnerabilities-in-wikileaks-docs-are-already-patched/?ncid=rss

you answered your own post.

nothing will change.

>nothing will change.
all kind of stuff get's patched all of a sudden

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS,YEARS,DECADES AND WE HAVE BEEN REWARDED WITH FUCKING NOTHING.

NORMIES WILL KEEP STICKING THEIR FUCKING FACES TO THE ELECTRONIC JEW LIKE EVER.

WILLINGLY GIVING IT THEIR BIOMETRICS,COORDINATES,JOB POSITION,FAMILY,AFFILIATIONS,ROUTINES AND THEY WILL KEEP DOING IT.

NOW WITH THEM ASSIMILATING WHATSKIKE THEY KNOW EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF TRIVIAL PIECE OF SHIT INFO YOU COULD EVER SPOUT.

THIS CHANGES NOTHING, IN FACT, IT IS ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEE

>implying i give a shit
why fucking cares. if you think this is some huge news your a naive fuckwit

get with the times niggers, they've been spying on you for decades

>industrial espionage
>normies get of my phones REEEEEEE
Yes, the CIA is watching you, user. ...as we speek.

>IMPLYING I HAVE A GOYPHONE

why are you not answering my question? Cite specifically from the leak. I don't even like the CIA but autists like you are worse.

Post any source codes of 0 day malware exploits released

Oh wait it didn't happen

>>The CIA's face when this was all just an elaborate scheme to get cheap/free electronics.