What is your absolute most hated demographic of people?

What is your absolute most hated demographic of people?

Mine is people who believe in astrology, healing crystals, aroma therapy, etc.

I can see aroma therapy having some benefits even if they are only psychological. But yes, the rest is charlatans.

I hate fat people.

Muslims, desu.

Leftist hipsters. They need to be eradicated

Muslims

redpillers

Snapchat mouth breathers

Twitter intellectuals

Brooklyn poets

homeopathic medicine

>people who believe in astrology, healing crystals, aroma therapy, etc.

Are you kidding me?!
Those guys basically hold the entire economy on their shoulders!

No no, all hipsters.

mudlimes (north africans and middle easterns, asians are ok)

Natural medicine. And yoga.

>aroma therapy

I always thought that was just relaxation aid.

weedfags, I'd gut them all if I could and leave them to die like animals

Equality advocates/ Nigger apologists.

french canadians

unbelievable cunts with no self awareness

Sup Forumstards. Yes I despise myself.

Britains

fat like super obese or slightly overweight too?

People who can't accept the cannons/butter model.

Submariners. They think they're the special forces or some shit and they're not. They are fat and out of shape losers with a superiority complex because their boat goes underwater.

Muslims.

Good goys, don't research holistic remedies. Just keep taking pills. Never mind that all three things OP listed actually work

GLUTEN FREE FUCKHEADS.

>I watched a video on YouTube and at age 25 I TOO have celiacs disease!

Atheists

Sup Forums users

Asian men

Not a collectivist chump so I don't really hate groups of people rather that specific people.

>not one person has said jews

nu-Sup Forums disgusts me again

Which one is the man in that picture? Serious question.

I hate bongs. And when i say bongs, i mean all the fucking Commonwealth : Canada, NZ, Australia, etc.
I hate how they pretend to be different but it's the same shit. "Muh her majesty blablablabla". Sovereign my ass.
Fuck them.

Judging from how much magical thinking goes on Sup Forums with all the psychic powers and demon possession shit I imagine lots of people on here are into that shite.

Browns and yellows

Hates astrology, probably does personality tests..
also this

ive come to the conclusion that liberals are worse than muslims, dont get me wrong their savages but they are just filling a void, without the liberals they would be goat fucking in the middle east. Bt then again i suppose there wouldn't be as many liberals without the jew but we all hate them

Stupid meme

Athiests and liberals. Even more so than Muslims and sub saharan Africans simply because its those demographics of the population that let them invade our homelands.

Faggots who post on /pol

beat ya

No u

Classic Scorpio

That goes without saying, user

>white muslim converts

I don't lump people into categories and then judge them on that basis. I prefer to judge individuals on their own merits.

Eat less, fatty.

Yea, canada frogs are scum. Niggers of the white race, if they even qualify as white.

People who want to behead me. I can deal with people who think a pretty rock can cure their joint problems, or people who think kale is an appropriate source of nutrition, but people who want to decapitate me? Nah, not a fan. They can fuck right off.

Atheists (I'm an atheist but most of them are unbearable), commies and American black people (most black people I've met here in Argentina are educated and cool, but from what I've seen 90% of black Americans are fucking stupid. Must be muh slavery I guess)

make me.

Fucking this. These guys are insufferable

>what is evidence based medicine?

I hate new agers too OP, they are a disgusting lot.
I just hate jews and muzzies more

They don't work. Only nutjobs and tumblr teens think they do

Anzu doesn't even look like a man

Stereotypes aren't created by exceptions

ITS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY I ONLY TAKE MEDICINE FROM THE INFOWARS STORE

Get the fuck out.

ID's with 1 post

r/atheism is so bad, they think Trump is a "theocrat" and that the pledge of allegiance and the "In God We Trust" are violations of religious freedom.

>What is your absolute most hated demographic of people?

arabs and muslims.

underrated

this turk wants to be bleached so super bad

NO NO NO MUH MAGICK CRYSTALS HAHA BETTER TAKE THIS INSTEAD OF CHEMO ITS TOTALLY NOT A PLOCEBO

Good goy. Did you fill your prescriptions this week?

Meat eaters

>mfw someone hates astrology and healing crystals on a forum of frog worshipping meme chaos magicians.

gross

All of them

What is your sign, op?

No, they are created by bigots.

People who don't know the definition of simple words and then try to use it in am insult.

And those who don't signal for turns when driving.

- boomers
- white people on welfare/meth/whatever
- fat people
- obese people
- male feminists
- annoying atheists who criticize Christianity but nothing else
- people who worship a dead kike on a stick
- people who watch/read basic mainstream news and take it at face value
- most nonwhites, except some Asians
- black males who work in software development, they always have inferiority complexes and are never as competent
- white nationalists on the Internet who are actually mixed/fat/unemployed/some other major flaw (pretty much all of them)
- people who are impolite IRL
- people who wear their shoes in their own home

Never

Are you talking about the graph that says you can invest in social programs or defense but its curved so once you start investing in one you lose out of the other?

Everyone that isn't me.

Naw, I hate myself too.

progressives/modern liberals - if there was a demographic of people causing most of the world's problems it's them. Without them, their negro pets would be well on their way to extinction and european rule would be uncontested.

God bless Rimworld, I really should make a colony about eugenics.

these shills are so transparent in their lack of faith to the esoteric forces of nature and chaos

may the frogs rain on them

Uh oh. Looks like babby is triggered.

Normies

Redditors

Smug Liberals

Politicians

I know that feel.
Wanna shoot up a school?

>hippies
>commies
>niggers
>muzzies
>spics
>agnostics
>atheists
>christcucks
>hindudindu
>muh buddha
>muh bro tier sikhs
>muh pope
>fat people
>nature heals us
>(((scientists)))

I agree with everything you said except the last one.

Go back to making ration videos, Styx.

that and ghosts

I think he asked for actual people not Sup Forums buzzwords

I hate white guilt apologists even more than muslims. And god knows there are a lot in the Frankistan sultanate.

im with you OP. Men with beards who wear yoga pants and/or toms.
whatever shakra is i hate it.
these people also probably shop at trader joes but thats not enough to get the chair if you ask me.

next on the list is obese people who dont make any effort to lose weight. everyones got problems, i get it, but if youre like 100-200lbs overweight and youre cruising through the grocery store in a rascal buying nothing but cheetos and microwave entrees i have little to no sympathy for you.

She wants the Brazilian cock

Goyim

this and ghetto blacks

>I agree with everything you said except the last one.
We don't live in caves, user

>What is your absolute most hated demographic of people?

i hate Capricorns the most.

Union construction workers are filth and should be buried in the holes they dig

What did ghosts ever do to you?

vegans - they always have to make it known that they're vegan no matter the conversation topic

>whatever shakra is i hate it.

its spelled chakra and yours are definitely out of whack.

*yawn*

Styx, another garbage shit tier meme by morons and low quality workers, go suck your masters dick uncle tom

As far as unions go, I'd say unionized public sector workers are the worst. They shouldn't be allowed to vote. Massive conflict of interest.

Not that unionized construction workers are much better. At least they don't leech off the people.

bluepilled ones

Smug leftist college-aged hipsters who barely have a handle on their own ideology. When challenged, they just make jokes and act like you're so stupid for not agreeing, and appear to be literally incapable of constructing a valid defense of their ideologies.

Gamers or faux nerds who like shit like The Big Bang Theory, Dr Who, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, etc.