www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/08/sen-kaines-son-arrested-at-trump-rally-in-minnesota.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/hospital-accidentally-cremates-couples-baby/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that we're all children of God, remember that shills are here, NEVER give in to despair, never give up.
Read the knight's prayer and continue fighting the good fight!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

build wall

Who /Apprentice/ here

Washington post editor fondly membering the cold war.

Recycle

Thanks OP, now I'm starving and it's 1:30 am and I'm about to go to bed

Now I want a steak

Hand over the all that meat Alex

generation z - yklon

Reminder that it doesn't matter what you're using, you're fucked either way

What's wrong with this person?

She was probably laughing her ass off at Romney when Obama said "UH EXCUSE ME THE 1980s ARE CALLING THEY WANT YOUR FOREIGN POLICY BACK LOL"

Reminder that the Italian is a faggot

AWOOVEMENT

AWOOVEMENT!

There seems to have been 3 reactions to the CIA dump
>What. The. Fuck.
>That's fucked, but I have nothing to hide lol
>When is WikiLeaks going to hack the IRS and release Drumpfs returns??
Nobody is really buying the WL is Russia story

those fucking quads

>liberals
>consistency

>facist

>Silicon Valley

I cant believe the future looks bright.

Reported you thread splitting fag

Alex Jones was reading everything in Vault 7 to us 10 years ago.

L
I
N
U
X

What do you guys imagine is going on at Langley right now? Is it pure chaos and damage control? Are they planning revenge against Assange's team? Or is it just business as usual.

Awoo~

"Let's start killing people and shit, ok?" - 2017 Liberals

I don't know what the fuck any of that means.

>be libtard northeastern couple traveling through south tearfully visiting plantations
>baby gets minor sickness
>take it to all black hospital
>baby's breathing is shallow but medicine heals it and puts it to sleep
>lazy nigger goes on break and leaves baby on medical table
>medical waste worker stops by and dumbly puts living baby in medical waste bin with trash
>incinerated while you wait in lobby

>lost youtube
>implying they had it in the first place

NSA helped in desensitising everyone tbqh

So, if CIA can stage car/plane crashes, how is Trump still alive then? What's stopping them from JFKing him?

They are on suicide watch

right after they play with their dank trojans

lol CIA is a fucking joke holy shit

Based Comey wins

Hopefully they are purging all the bronies.

Everyone mad at how KAC was sitting on the couch but the only thing that bothers me more than anything is the shoes on rug..

someone post the 'pee on the side of toilet' image, can't find it

GRANNIES WITH STD'S

people considered communists the enemy. Weren't these people alive during the cold war? Are they really this stupid?

Or maybe I'm misinformed and too cocksure ayy lmao

Cotton could shoot both of them

Even more secrecy if it came out because of liberal sharing with contractors or complete reorganisation by Trump people.

Thanks for bringing the meat tray Alex
but I don't like bone broth.

I remember that interview. The couple actually defended the nigger who did it. They blamed the republicans.

There's hope for us afterall.

I was pretty sure I was following this yesterday but why does this benefit the FBI? And what is this about bronies in the CIA?

Kek really wants me to have a steak.....hmmm

I'll have one, now TWO tomorrow then so I grow up big and strong like Daddy Trump

>Implying they didn't kill do it on purpose because white genocide

>/ourguy/ jokes are racist
what?

I was OP in last thread you mongoloid

you're kidding, right?

Good on Cotton for trying to turn the story against the media's anonymous sources having no evidence for what they report and Obama and Clapper's weasel word excuses. Too bad Joe is a faggot and took it to mean he was insulting Trump, rather than pointing out Obama/Clapper were possibly lying by using specific words to dodge the truth

I know who you are.

>Joe enters supershill mode

Good, that's one less indoctorated SJW in the future. Let's hope they take the hint and not make another one

Lucifer trips.

Trump loves Gold eating utensils.

Russia was definitely considered the enemy, because they were the geopolitical entity that was going to nuke us at any moment. Domestic communists were also considered the enemy, because they were likely to spy for Russia and also because back then we weren't so fucking Marxist that we recognized it as an inherently toxic ideology.

CIA and FBI have always hated eachother and everyone with an IQ above 85 knows this

Nobody is that sick in the head, right?

>when the world is so fucked up kids begin to exhibit a natural immunity to bullshit

HIGH ENERGY AWOOVEMENT~

>Trump is delicious.
>dindus will love him

when something goes wrong for the FBI, it's because CIA stepped in to mess them up. usually by arming terrorists, leaking info, etc..

No i distinctly remember them having so much white guilt that they tried justifying it because of slavery

That was the biggest redpill I ever took that all niggers must die

This happened in Australia. The baby was stillborn, the issue was they cremated it before the autopsy the couple wanted.

I hate dmrufp now

>Linwood "Woody" Michael Kaine, 24, and four others were arrested on suspicion of second-degree riot at the “March 4 Trump.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/08/sen-kaines-son-arrested-at-trump-rally-in-minnesota.html

WELL WELL WELL

You didn't even put the last thread in the OP, retard

And if the irish guy was making threads consecutively, and he didn't say he wasn't going anywere, you're the thread splitter here

Did they have another purge at r/donald or something? What's with all the newfags?

They kill Trump and it will be civil war.

It is just so frustrating to see all this "Trump has no evidence" shit after a fucking month of RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION while nobody had ANY evidence and now even their precious ABC agency heads are saying they have seen no evidence. The parallels are maddening.

time to go to bed angry

holy guacamole so much fucking fake news

this is the real story behind that headline.

The relationship between agencies sounds like two different siblings who can't stop fighting each other.

>new york shirt
>australia

Thanks Italy. Multiculturalism only works on Sup Forums

Political journalism makes a lot more sense when you realize they're just glorified TV bloggers more in tune with pop culture than Americans.

shill detected

>We heard a lot of “now I understand how this happened”—meaning how Trump won the election. People got upset. There was a guy two rows in front of me who was literally holding his head in his hands, and the person with him was rubbing his back. The simplicity of Trump’s message became easier for people to hear when it was coming from a woman—that was a theme. One person said, “I’m just so struck by how precise Trump’s technique is.” Another—a musical theater composer, actually—said that Trump created “hummable lyrics,” while Clinton talked a lot, and everything she was was true and factual, but there was no “hook” to it. Another theme was about not liking either candidate—you know, “I wouldn’t vote for either one.” Someone said that Jonathan Gordon [the male Hillary Clinton] was “really punchable” because of all the smiling. And a lot of people were just very surprised by the way it upended their expectations about what they thought they would feel or experience. There was someone who described Brenda King [the female Donald Trump] as his Jewish aunt who would take care of him, even though he might not like his aunt. Someone else described her as the middle school principal who you don’t like, but you know is doing good things for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

What did this mean?

everyone is thinking the same thing, the media is showing how out of touch, biased and indiscriminate they are with their agenda

IT AIN'T ME

ok

>DURR CHECKS AND BALANCES

In reality our IC is a fucking mess and Trump needs to purge all of them

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/hospital-accidentally-cremates-couples-baby/

I see NY Yankee hats all the time in my Japanese H-mangas
Although the last time I remember seeing one had a dark skinned trap wearing it so it might be New York

>JonTron has gone full facist

JonTron has ALWAYS been facist.

Cotton will make an excellent President someday.

(((accidentally)))

>all these governments using trying to use the internet to control the world
>pol does it for free

Anyone know when Rand is on?

fuck thats the wrong webm

>true and factual
Clinton 3/4 of the time shouted platitudes about her program that weren't explained in anyway. 'We will create an economy that works for everyone' is no more precise than 'We will annihilate Isis'. Dumbfucks.

No it wasn't

Cuck Schumer says the new healthcare bill is mean-spirited and misguided.

How can it be both? Are Republicans meaning well but accidentally doing wrong or are they doing it on purpose?
Should Cuck schumer get a new dictionary?

Tucker will get cucked by Ramos later in 13 hours
Might as well watch Maddow

i had one of someone hacking a computer and then destroying it after but i cant find it

Happy International Women's Day