OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=5hkHraAaW-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that shills are here.
Stay strong and keep fighting on brothers!
NEVER give in you despair.

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

No animes please

MAGA

OY VEY GOY THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

You want more 2D Chinese autism?

Marry and create children with a white woman

i just put Hillary into a search engine to find the male version to put into a tweet about this.
Well well well what do we have here

Is there any new leaks? I need to know the CIA's fetishes.

whats with all the shills?

Greatest ally, /mlp/.

>If white
FTFY

>Rule 63 Trump and Hillary
>Didnt use the because you would be in jail part

MY SIDES HAHAHAHA

It's still in it's infancy user, there's so much people left to weigh in including his secretary.

>7373
Did Kek mean anything by this?

AWOO~

Dan Scavino is such a dork kek

Of course

How does Trump feel about video games? I know he thinks that violent video games have negative effects on people, but he lets Barron play Minecraft and approved a Trump real-estate dealing simulator back in the '90s, so he can't be opposed to them in general.

how do I achieve that look?

>said in private
Proofs?
You do know who Tom Price is right?
No of course you don't because you're a retard that's willing to support Obamacare lite instead calling out the shitty bill.
I want him to call out the neocucks instead of shilling a shitty bill (his HHS director helped make) by calling it "wonderful"

them dicksuckin lips

Bannon is amazing.

My sides!

wat le fuc

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

>It's still in it's infancy user, there's so much people left to weigh in including his secretary.

You mean the guy who came out yesterday and said he helped Paul Ryan write this?

What happened to HURR DURR WE WILL COVER EVERYONE?

What happened to NEGOTIATE DRUG PRICES?

RAND IS ON

ATTENTION /PTG/ FAGS

Which of you flaming faggots are doing your part?! GF? Wife? Kids?

ON WHAT

CORRECTION: RAND'S PAL

>RAND IS ON

How long till this TRAITOR is pushed out the GOP for attacking Trump's healthcare plan?

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

Joe

stop caring and start drinking

You see a pattern?
They never once believed the bullshit they were preaching, it's all about destroying everything else and consequently themselves - famine, genocide, totalitarianism, true centralization of power by hook or crook.
But never, not once, they believed in their actions the bullshit they were preaching, what happen now it's the opposite, people believe it first and push for it afterwards, which makes them look insane on a debate or exposure against opposition.
The truth of the matter is, the 'intelligent' leftist died out, there was no replacement, while universal truths kept educating a portion of the people who didn't got sullied by that.
Since the leftist don't read the opposition, they just circlejerk and make each other more dumb.

HIS TIPPY TOES

i hate drumpf now

>WAAAH WAAAH WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE MY AUTISTIC IDEOLOGY WAAAAH WAAAAAAH

- Ron Paul, the king of lolbertarians

You're not wrong.

Guys how do I bring up to my doctor that I'm very confident I'm autistic? It's so embarrassing I literally may start crying if I start going into detail about how it has affected me

I have crippling social anxiety that has always prevented me from having romantic relationships. It's not a matter of pulling myself up by my bootstraps, my brain is legitimately fucked.

hey, livestock, see

well, considering your country is 60% white, I would put that in your original post next time if I were you

This new healthcare bill does suck as it stands now. Although, I have every expectation it will be dramatically improved as it snakes its way through both Houses of Congress.

Drug price negotiations, state line restriction removal and drug reimportations are coming in P H A S E T W O.

WTF I love corporatism and goldman sachs now!

That's a good pasta

>/PTG/
since when did reddit get the balls to start making threads?

Fuck Rand, hes holding up Trumps bill.

LE FREEDOM CAUCUS truly are the screeching autists of the Congress.

The last woman I dated slit her wrists in font of me.

I can't be physically close to a woman or it'll happen again.

>Drug price negotiations, state line restriction removal and drug reimportations are coming in P H A S E T W O.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh no.

a) It was said it is not perfect and set out to be corrected by people like Rand
b) People said it was bad ever since it was released here, and you were probably one of them
c) What's your point if you already know a and b ?

>tfw non-white so I can masturbate to chinese cartoons without feeling like a loser

fugg she's hot

Wtf I'm totally autistic and have no idea how a country works now!

That's what Trump said?

>A semitic awoo turning away from Judaism to become one of "the good uns"

Could you not find a qt autist online?

he's a libertarian. yelling about spending money is his thing

>LE FREEDOM CAUCUS truly are the screeching autists of the Congress.

I though Trump loved them when they were OBSTRUCTING DAT NEGRO OBAMA

So why is Trump complaining about them now?

>boards.Sup Forums.org/d/ietcoke

Yes and in the press briefing yesterday

>thinkprogress

Sorry I made the mistake of assuming I wasn't talking to cointelpro.

Yeah we need to get this bill through ASAP and fags like Rand aren't helping

is it beta wednesday in here?

Yes, check his twitter.

leftist losers, see

Yes, people is aware of this particular guy.
It's the new face of a soon-to-be USSR 2.0

Yep, thank god for that

With the commies(Intelligent ones) Pretty much extinct, now we got the deep state and the jews to worry about, altho if taht means we have to deal with autistic brony redditors and the likes of soros, I'm not too worried

>So why is Trump complaining about them now?

Where?

>he's a libertarian. yelling about spending money is his thing

He's right you know, you cannot massively cut taxes, continue all these illegal wars overseas, INCREASE MILITARY SPENDING on policy, and cut like a few things here and there. That's NOT GONNA WORK

GOTCHA

>AWOOOOOYMENT

Oh, I appreciated it when they put that nigger in his place. Props for that. But now they're being dicks to Trump over the healthcare bill. And to be sure, the current bill blows but they should address those concerns in private, not on TV. The bill definitely needs big league improvement but autistic screeching on the morning shows isn't helping.

NO ANIMES TO THE RIGHT!

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkHraAaW-0

What are you talking about?

RyanCare is fucking garbage.

Paul Ryan wrote this shit, not Trump. It doesn't incorporate any of Trump's ideas (still no cross-state competition, you still get screwed over if you don't have insurance).

Rand is 100% in the right to oppose this garbage. I am certain Trump, with not much formal legal experience, could write a much better bill himself.

Do you have a link to where he said that? I'm curious.

Neocommies are buttflustered.

They tried to give free stuff to people they like by stealing the stuff from people they don't like.
But people caught on to their scheme and the game is up.

old

Bannon did nothing wrong

>Where?

They need to get on board or are primaried by a RINO Trumptard.

Trump is a RINO btw and part of the establishment now.

It's 64% get it right.

The bill sucks, but I feel better about it than yesterday morning.

The national debt already DECREASED by 50 billion since Trump took the office, so your autistic screeching and bullshit graphs are rather meaningless.

leftists are traditional gamers?

what did he mean by this?

>literally turning everything she touches into shit

OK, you're just spamming. Filtered.

hrm yes it seems like they've received their talking points briefings for the day