Hear that, Sup Forums? We're finally going to stop protesting modestly!

Other urls found in this thread:

freethinker.co.uk/2017/03/07/fuck-modesty-for-international-womens-day-on-march-8/
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec8XZLAckA
gawker.com/5935685/topless-femen-activist-takes-down-giant-cross-with-chainsaw-to-protest-pussy-riot-verdict-nsfw
nbcnews.com/news/world/femen-activist-josephine-witt-fined-topless-cologne-cathedral-protest-n261351
youtube.com/watch?v=B4tyih7Lqk4
youtube.com/watch?v=861oGyUkmEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lQw6PuY3wmo&t
cameroonvoice.com/news/article-news-13493.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CA05Y5DG3I8
youtube.com/watch?v=ljv1fO4qrIw&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they all have boy tits
No surprise

Man, 3D women are so disgusting.

>Arab women against...
someone swab her next time she's nearby and send it into 23 and me

>Modern woman
>Modesty
>Ever

Have a link, misogynist.

freethinker.co.uk/2017/03/07/fuck-modesty-for-international-womens-day-on-march-8/

Boooooooooobs

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

So women are going to protest men by.... show us their boobs? I don't see a downside to this.

I swear women are functionally retarded.

oy gee, I wonder who is sposoring them

Alright ima ask it: What are they trying to accomplish?

>Maryam namazie
>ex-muslim

Be happy about that

Ending the patriarchy by showing you our tits, of course.

Like this bitch screaming for 20 minutes at the March 4 Trump.

Why are leftist women so stupid?

this is actually about islamic countries not western fake patriarchy.

At least they are protesting against their real enemies.

>on the one hand, feminists
>on the other hand, anti-Islamists

I'm not quite sure if I should find this degenerate or not.

Are you saying this didn't hurt the patriarchy?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec8XZLAckA

Great, more nipples I'll never get to bite, why can't woman be fun for once?

>women
>modest

In support of International Woman's day how many of you are wearing your angry uterus t-shirt?

Its a fucking embarrassment.

Why is everything a womam says or does utterly and wholly defined by the axe-wound between their legs?

Really makes ya think. Kek.

That's the noise a rabbit makes when a predator gets it.

>0:47 - Man holding Pepe sign in background
Which one of you autistic cunts was this? I so want to punch your stupid fucking face.

This can't be real holy fucking shit I should just cut my dick off fuck this holy shit. Fuck women.

Destruction of society

She is arab, that means her genealogy is full of cousin-fucking marriages for 2000 years

why are you surprised she is deformed

Nudity against Islamists is less degenerate, desu. But not by much. Extra points if this in SA.

well i agree with the one on the left, as the major problem with islam, are islamist's

Because deep down they know it's the only reason anyone sees anything of value in them.

They're against Muhammadanism. They're good. If I was a vagina in a Muhammadan country, I'd go apeshit and play music with my clitoris, poison beardos, and nuke institutions of Islamic learning.

>Arab women agaisnt ISlam
FFS whites. We just have to corrupt everyone dont we? Fuck sake

>freedom for women
>still hides face.

It's the only leverage they have, and they know it. Without it, they lose everything.

What the fuck are those creatures?

Her little tits look delish.

moar gibs day

That's not anatomically correct. FAKE NEWS!

This.

>username

No, arab women just look like that.

Finland post best post

Small tits>saggy fat bags

>huuuuge nose
This could only mean one thing.....JUDE!

>March 8 originally called day without women
>women realize that this won't give them attention
>change it to International Women's Day

The SJW purple hairs vs the hijabis. I love seeing the left tear itself apart.

These are the feminists which I fully support and encourage. The ones in the west, intentionally overreaching and protesting extremely trivial things under the guise of "equality" can all die in a fire though.

>women from a society where women are forced to wear a hijab, often by law or by the threat of violent punishment from men take their clothes off to protest female oppression
>women in more privileged positions in countries where they may do as they please wear the hijab to protest the fact that the women in fashion magazines are prettier than them
What a world.

Just don't let them catch you! Stay close to Americans.

We hate Slavery.

>arab women against islamists
Ok, I'm cool with that
>Their form of protest is acting like lunatic feminazi free-bleeding bra-burners
Good job destroying what little respect and sympathy I had left for what I formerly considered to be the only valid cause for women's rights protests happening in the world today.

Women shouldn't have the right to vote. No exceptions.

kek isnt it cute when women are angry and are trying to be intimidating?

anybody against islam is okay in my book.

They want you to spill your precious seed.

Stop jerking off.

March 8 has been International Women's Day for over 100 years. It started as International Working Women's Day.

100 years ago today, women's day demonstrations in Petrograd kicked off the February Bourgeois Democratic Revolution in 1917 Russia.

It's the only way some women know how to get attention

>arab women against islamists

i would unironically behead or stone her

That's a good way to lacerate your vocal cords, which hurts like a motherfucker.

I say let liberals do this, they'll learn.

thats why they are against you.

just look at her massive 9 inch biceps she could put you in a headlock you pathetic white male

I hate FEMEN
gawker.com/5935685/topless-femen-activist-takes-down-giant-cross-with-chainsaw-to-protest-pussy-riot-verdict-nsfw
nbcnews.com/news/world/femen-activist-josephine-witt-fined-topless-cologne-cathedral-protest-n261351

youtube.com/watch?v=B4tyih7Lqk4
youtube.com/watch?v=861oGyUkmEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lQw6PuY3wmo&t

Just watched this documentary.
It makes me sick and makes me wonder why we even oppose islam.

lmao typical western cuckold faggot

give women more rights and they will ask for more

im not surprised , your flag says it all

I'm a man but even I know make-up is supposed to be used in a way that makes it look like your aren't wearing any, but enhancing natural beauty.

This woman looks like a sentai villain.

Muhammed has a point.

Sorry

>Fuck modesty
>shaved armpits

No half measures

also I love that the sharia=feminist narrative would have these fucking goons stoned in the street

I wonder this as well sometimes

I wonder if it had less desert goat fucking and child marrying if the west would embrace just to stem the rampant tide of open degeneracy

hahaha true that! :D

women should receive different treatment than the one given to men. They shouldnt be able to go to school, mostly bc their brains are pea-sized

Watching it, didn't know as a fellow feminist that this soc existed. Thanks! I love to support all the liberal causes that pol has sperg fits about kek

fuck liberals, communism will win

And you're a shit-for-brains dune surfer with a moronic belief system that is cancerous to everything truthful, beautiful, and just.

No complaints here, i just promote liberalism because it's more tenable at the moment and with trump both energizing the left like never before and encountering spectacular resistance at every step, he's having the pendulum swing into his face in record time

Her Instagram.

Those exposed ankles! The whores!

They should be stoned!

Salamiandbacon

anything bad in the world can be traced back to commies

>anything bad in the world in the past 30 years can be traced back to Soros...

cameroonvoice.com/news/article-news-13493.html

men have better things to do than chaperone women all day, that's why the west has made more technological advances

Seriously she looks like Dr. Man

>Arab women against Islamists

I'm actually okay with this. At least they're flashing their tits in an effort to stop the right people. Now all they have to do is figure out that they can't fix anything by flashing their tits.

>autistic screching

let me give you a quick run down on female protesters

Has her life been ruined yet?
If not
Why not?

The ACLU needs to be declared a terrorist organization already

And these faggots wonder why they can't get men.

youtube.com/watch?v=CA05Y5DG3I8

>permanently damages vocal chords
>Obamacare is no more
I don't think this is covered by "pre-existing condition"

youtube.com/watch?v=ljv1fO4qrIw&spfreload=10

Are we living in an experimental age? As days roll forward, I can't think of anything else that could logically be the case.

Between gays being shoehorned into all media outlets, women marching when they have more rights now than ever in history, 3rd world barbaric savages being transported into western civilization, destruction and pollution of our entire environment, the list goes on and on.

Seriously, if there is a god, or whatever the fuck is watching from up above, he must really be testing the boundaries for human stupidity.

Hopefully our next go around is a little better and the creator learns from our current train wreck of a society.

post yfw you realize our matrix has been hacked by interdimentional shitposters