How do you argue with someone using this logic? Nothing gets through to them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
amazon.com/Wanted-Workers-Unraveling-Immigration-Narrative/dp/0393249018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you suck their dick

Op you don't, that's what you do

>arguing about politics on facebook

Why are you spending time trying to change someones mind, when they are clearly dug in?

We got into it during a class debate and For some reason I couldn't ignore her trying to continue the argument

You don't. They're too far gone, only a red pill suppository in the form of some cultural enrichment can save them. Even then that still doesn't cure some liberals.

>arguing with women

>steal land from native
>murder and suppress natives
>talk bullshit about "it was for white people" because you're a racist moron

Yeah sure, very sound "logic"

No. We are a country of citizens. If something does not benefit our citizens (bringing in rapefugees), we should not do it.

"we're a country of refugees" is not a valid argument for a policy"

>its current year, you have to adapt to modern times, user
>we always were a country of immigrants and this must not be changed

good thing germans never invaded lands and killed the natives eh?

That kind of person submits to authority, throw sources at them and pose it as a question. Failing this use reeducation techniques

They traded it for beads. Not my fault natives weren't able to grasp the scope of what they had

+ my ancestors were brought here against their will

You don't argue with them. Ignore them, but if you must engage, you insult and ridicule them.

Just because we're a country of immigrants doesn't mean we have to let in every single immigrant. We're the greatest country humanity has produced to date and we already have a population well over 300M. We can be picky about who we let in.

>adopting political positions based on what makes you 'look good'

>argue
>"hurr it's a shelter for europeans durr"
wow what a compelling argument OP, why does this person not immediately admit you're right? Such persuasion. Damn bluepilled normies, gosh.

We are a country founded on anglo-saxon beliefs and values, and thank god.

Just keep asking why and how and eventually they can't provide a justification for their beliefs. Cue nervous laughter and repetition of "it just is!'

>was meant to be for certain european
Says who?

"The united states was meant to be a shelter for europeans" is not a persuasive argument. It's easily countered with "times change" which is just as subjective as "things should always stay the same"

You need to work on your argument skills.

Immigration was actually capped for many years from the 1930s or so until the 1970s maybe. Also, those huddled masses coming through didn't receive gibs the second they go here, but they did learn English. They became American. They didn't come subvert las and send money back to their real countries. So many reasons she's full of shit.

I am pretty sure our country was created by colonists not immigrints

>trading and conquest=stealing
Achmed please

>Current year
Not an argument
You did fine user; block this retard, she's gone.

>buttmad muslim rape baby detected

I know germany is full of subhuman Africans now but come on.

You're better than this.

>It's 2017 so you must be progressive and open for change
>We are a country of immigrants since the very beginning and that mustn't change

Christ this bitch is retarded.

/block
de-friend

why do you hang out with such passive-agressive social vampires?

refering to his 2nd message ofc

Most population growth comes from birth NOT from immigration.

Why is stealing from, murdering and suppressing natives bad?

>this is how nu/pol/ argues
the shills do have a point on this. sad!

Send them a list of refugee attacks in Western countries. Or just don't reply. They don't seem to be wanting to debate, just wanting to get you to surrender so they can feel accomplished.

>We are a country of citizens.
Check out the big brain on el Spaniard OP

Brain drain. Taking everyone with initiative from their home countries (even the moochers need to have some sort of ambition, or else they wouldn't bother going to begin with) is merely cementing western hold over the world and makes the third world even poorer. We hoard those with creativity and leave the lowest of the low to wallow in poverty, and still pat ourselves on the back. Note that this is written from the "they're all well educated" point of view. If they aren't educated then they're gonna cost just as much if not more as a child who grew up inside the country. There really is no morally superior way of accepting just everyone.

>How do you argue with someone using this logic? Nothing gets through to them
Just ignore her, she is clearly retarded and you simply don't argue with retards.

She is like a parrot, she will just repeat these liberal slogans until she receives new slogans to repeat.

Even Donald Trump says this country is for everyone. Not just Europeans. Slaves were freed because American values means life and liberty for ALL people!

>Steal land from native
The natives literally sold their land for pretty beads.

>murder and suppress natives
The idiocy from the previous point shows that they were a waste of precious land.

>talk bullshit about "it was for white people" because you're a racist moron
It was up until 1965, and things have certainly gone well for them after they did away with that, right?

>inb4 taking the bait

It's a she.

SJWs on campus don't seem to be able to handle the fact the only black kid in their class is right wing.

True. It just seems like such a simple truth to me?

>The United States was meant to be a shelter for certain European.

That's clearly changed though and this is the kind of autistic argument that liberals give to say the 2nd amendment only applies to muskets.

American history up until 1965

Nobody seems to realize that Ellis Island along with the romanticized story about immigrants is that those immigrants were still legal.

Stop arguing with women. You're just wasting your time

I'm not arguing with you, I'm insulting you. I'm not trying to get you see to my side of things or change your mind about something. I know Spanish aren't known for their wits, but come on retard, try and keep up.

You RACIS
Take more fugess in !
Open em wide goy !

>115750006
You stop being friends / associates with the autist and they slowly go away.

>its the current year

this argument is so easy to debunk that its laughable

>SJWs on campus don't seem to be able to handle the fact the only black kid in their class is right wing.
I guarantee if you were white, she wouldn't have apologized.

>asking a website to help you debate with a grill instead of thinking of your own answers

>it's le current year meme

>the only black kid in their class

Never, EVER reply with statistics or logic. They work on the emotional precept that everything they don't believe is bad, just keep asking questions and make them ask themselves WHY they believe that.

They want to change YOUR opinion. You're never going to change theirs, that is, if you do they won't show it.

'It's current year' is such a shit argument. I always reply they apparently don't think for themselves and would have probably joined the NSDAP because 'it's 1933'. The triggering is immense.

just a german cucklord. Nothing more.

Because it wasn't logistically feasible to send us back to Africa.
Several generations later I was born a citizen, so yeah I do get to enjoy rights some sand person wishes he could have

A Syrian will always be a Syrian.

>It just seems like such a simple truth to me?

It's still a matter of subjective opinion as to whether it's relevant or not. Progressives are all about not just following the rules and traditions of the past simply because they're there

here's your (you)

>it isn't a good look
She admits her interest in politics and philosophy ends when she stops getting attention for it.

"Sure. Legal immigrants."

Slick Willy himself said we are a nation of laws before we are a country of immigrants

>"they dont think for themselves"
>op is posting a thread asking for things to say

pottery

you could just go for the jugular and say diversity is bad, so it should be whites only. Don't defend it on historical grounds, but defend it on social science.

I wouldn't do it unless you wanted to get labeled a white nationalist. So your best course is to just mock her and say something along the lines of, "Of course diversity and open borders are good, look at brazil and South Africa"

Send her this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

but he's right though

Better question is why would you want to argue with or be friends with someone like that? You just had a fight about this and they keep going on about it. Unless she's the type of girl that lets you rawdog her puss in the back seat of your car, she's not worth the trouble honestly.

>find a people with no concept of land ownership
>stole their lands

I'm not asking for things to say. Our conversation is over.

Just looking for new tactics to counter the logic next time I encounter it

>y-you too

If you have to OP, do . People aren't persuaded in an argument, even one that's done on an anonymous base(at the very least, they'll never admit they were persuaded). People aghast admitting they were wrong. You have to make her persuade herself.

>it's the current year

Once again, I am black

>"It's [current year], why don't you change your beliefs so that you'll be more fashionable!"
Bitch deserves to get BLACKED and have the guy run.

Your argument is shit desu.

You can`t reason with antiwhites

The best redpill to someone is being successful. Make your political views immediately apparent, along with your prosperity. If they can't extrapolate what is right and wrong from the people surrounding them on their own, then they certainly won't understand any redpills you throw their way.

If they're that far deep you're not going to change their minds easily. Your best bet is to just induct cognitive dissonance

The end result of non-existent borders is literally what happened to the Indians. They were unable to enforce border protection and they got overwhelmed and eventually went almost extinct. Colonization is a cautionary tale and there is no reason as to why the descendants of the colonists shouldn't learn from that.

>we were founded by immigrants
You can't immigrate to a non-existent country, we were settlers. Reeeeeee

Naturalization Act of 1790. The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.

Thanks man. Solid advice
That's true. If I was white though she wouldn't attempt to coax me into agreeing with her in class.

it's not, USA is an anglo nation

Brazil. Point them in the direction of mass immigrations conclusion and ask if they are want to live there.

>This is a nation of immigrants

Reply like this.

Whens the last time you immigrated anywhere you lying fuck?

Yeah, keep on the good fight though man.

libs and sjw's don't have the capability to understand anything with long term consequences. don't bother

Then say what America is to you and that nothing will change that, the more hot air they wish on expelling will only waste both of your time.

>there are people who actually use the current year as an argument

I thought it was just a meme

So, she apologies to you, and then immediately proceeds to insult you in the next text.

Why do you put up with this you cuck?

Oh, kek. This is a decent rundown of the economics argument

amazon.com/Wanted-Workers-Unraveling-Immigration-Narrative/dp/0393249018

>The united states was meant as shelter
>Shelter
>United States
>S H E L T E R

I don't hear this very often. Explain.

immigrants are free to try and conquer the land. I respect strength.

>we are a country of immigrants
Yes. White immigrants from Europe.

Shelter from persecution and civil unrest

>We are a nation of immigrants

No, we are a nation of citizens. This country was built on legal immigration and the ones who made it through learned the language and assimilated.

Many didn't get in. Ellis Island wasn't a free, no-strings-attached gateway to the country.

Get a green card legally or stay where you are.

>we are a country of immigrants
The best argument against that is literally just the Out of Africa theory. At some point humans migrated to all points of the globe. Just be like, you're right, we should all go back to where humans were born; in the primordial soup of Africa.

Also, people like that don't understand legal immigration vs. illegal immigration.

I'm surprised she's been texting you this long. She must be as stupid as you are.

We are a country by and for Western European immigrants, through and through.

Natives didn't "trade" beads for land. The beads were given as a token of companionship as a symbol that white men could live like they do. They natives didn't consider any member of their tribe or any friendly tribes to be an issue as long as they kept to sane levels of harvesting and killing.

They certainly didn't trade the fucking land itself for a bunch of beads, or had it conveyed the idea was "rape and tear the land, murder those in our way."

>We'd like to live here
>Sure, have some beads
>Oh cool. Guess what guys? He sold us America for some beads.
>That's not really...
>Shhhh. Have a blanket.

Go no contact, there's nothing you can do. Women don't understand anything other than feels and when they see that drowned turkish kid well they just cant help but listen to compassion rather than reason.