Lives taken by guns: A number so high that it isn't possible to recite

Lives taken by guns: A number so high that it isn't possible to recite

Lives taken by left wing people without guns: Zero (0)

Explain yourselves gunfags

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Zero
Try harder next thread.

Now add together the number of lives taken by leftwing people with guns.

shill harder for trump

>A number so high that it isn't possible to recite
Friendly reminder, don't forget to sage

Lives taken by left wing people without guns: 52 million

>He's antigun

Numale cuck detected

>right wing board
>being a shill for trump
autism in it's pure form

> danger.png

Why do you guys take the bait? Why do you respond to these threads? It's really obvious to spot shill threads. Look at OP's formula.

>post obvious bait
>wait for around 3-4 direct quotes
>pick one or two you like and reply to them
>post more bait
>now you look like you're actually trying to argue as you've had an exchange
>2 posts by this ID
>now you can safely abandon your thread, off to the catalog to post yet another bait shill thread to slide the catalog, following this exact formula each time
>$0.05 etc etc

Now stop fucking falling for it you god damn retards.

Shill jew detected. Do not respond.

Destroy the Jews once and for all desu

What's living in niggerville like? I prefer to live in an area that cost money to live in so I never have these problems.

>Lives taken by left wing people without guns: Zero (0)

what about by left wing people with guns
stop pretending you want to get rid of all the guns, you just want to get rid of ones in he hands of non police/military people, just like Hitler

another anti gun left wing fanatic

taking gun rights = slavery

Yes, thanks to left wingers france is now a third world Islamic shithole with terrorist attacks every third day. Thanks really.

>it isn't possible
> it
> "isn't possible"

You don't have the faintest fucking idea what that phrase means, do you, faggot?

>Now stop fucking falling for it you god damn retards
sage also, newfag

He didn't even say anything pro trump. God damn liberalism needs to be classified as a mental illness

Redpill the shills to make the meme-virus spread harder

I did, you dumb nigger. Notice how it didn't bump faggot.

Fuck off commie, you can wear the blame for the famines and shit you cause (though leftists have probably still killed more people with guns than with their retarded economic ideas)

Mao killed 45 Million, Stalin killed 20 Million. Of course, they confiscated citizens guns first.

give them a bit of positive reinforcement so they learn to keep trying new shit instead of spamming nigger dicks and muh nuclear codes 24/7

More like 250 million if we only count the victims of communism, and lefties are preparing to release muslims to kill us again. That blood will also be on their hands.

sage

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism

Like that guy that just decapitated his mom? Pretty sure he wasn't a Trumper. Checkmate, nigger.

So the beating to deaths, stabbings, poisonings, vehicular manslaughterings, and so forth count as "Zero (0)"?

>0
Even if that were true, the number would be higher if they'd had guns.

SHALL

NOT

BE

Sup Forums is not right wing retard

killing is not inherently bad

SHALL

Shill comes out and accuses someone else for shilling
The plot thickens

Nigger Detected.

Off to the camps with you commie faggot.

So you admit republicans want slavery?

By left wing people without guns, you mean method and heroin dealers and assorted rapists in Hawaii who try to rob and rape young men, saying they are HARDCOR GANGSTAS like on TV, who will run as soon as they see someone with a weapon and call the police, who will then determine if who has contacts with the oligarchy and the state and arrest and possibly murder whoever is vulnerable enough as determined by the threat matrix, connections to the local narcotic distribution snitch network and who has possible mainland connections who would try to find out what happened to them...

Sorry I am so salty. Every time I try to post today the threads get archived.

More pizza gate threads, please.

Posting from a phone sucks, I sound more retarded than I normallywould.

BE BANNED

Slavery already exists in today's society as debt

you are free to climb out of that debt. I have not been in debt since my early 20s. Feelsgoodman

you don't understand what a shill is, a shill has to be being paid, like you are right now .02c

you pay better over there on the conservative shill stuff?

Bait
Also
How many died due to communism in russia?
Also
How many died due to communism in china?
Also
In b4 it wasnt real communism in russia
In b4 it wasnt real communism in china
also
OP is a massive faggot

op is a faggot

I don't understand this argument that "guns kill," like that's a valid reason to repeal the 2nd. Of course they do, that's the point. They'd be pretty shitty guns if they didn't. The point of the 2nd amendment isn't to provide the citizenry with half assed bullshit that won't kill the burglar breaking into their house.

communism is a redpill now. Trumpers love it

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

#notmygun
#notallguns
#blackgunsmatter

bumping myself with red pills, fuck this thread and op. fucking faggot jew kike fuck.

memes

a

b

c

d

e

But people get killed in riots all the time

f

Babies.

Atila the Hun was a leftist
/checkmate

g

h

>a number so high it isnt possible to recite

nice source m8

i

j

k

No guns btfo

l

m

n

o

Level 3 mower here. I don't think I'd be allowed to own a scythe in the UK sadly desu

p

q

r

s

t

u

v

w

x

y

Doing the lords work, user; the lords work

z

jews

GAS

shitty drivers kill way more people than guns
ban cars
prescription pills kill more than guns
ban doctors
governments kill more people than anything
ban governments

fucking KILL all jews niggers kikes faggots jews hipsters shills cia cattle niggers and people who IGNORE my fucking post. fucking TRASH.

I agree, assault cars like the ones used in Europe should be regulated

gassssssss

ree

death to all copyright lawyers

kk

hey man, I know we are living in scary times but when you say things like that it normalizes hate. If we all just measure our words and engage respectfully we will all be better off. For better or worse you guys have influence now, show some maturity.

Your autism just cancerated

always getting tr1ps or dùbs
always posting the most relevant facts
never getting (You)'s

open the GAS
stop the SLIDING

life is taken by stupid people
or people on gov issued meds
mostly democrat and muslims

a gun is just an object, it does nothing

gas all boomers