Pajeet is coming to 'MURICA

listen my 'murican cucks, i am coming to USA---my green card just came through and i am officialy an american citizen.

sure, you guys may say, "you are not welcome" or "dont come here" but that wont affect my decision

after all, my day to day life remains the same whether i am welcome or not, as i am within my legal boundaries.

the best part is all you white cucks will be able to say to my face is, "sir would you like fries with that?"
"but you will never be a part of our society", i hear.
i dont want to be a part of the society anyways, i am a loner and like to stay away from people/

i will be taking full benefits of your facilities, i will rape your women, and shit in the streets that your grandpa gave his worthless life for

top kek mate hahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/24/world/asia/kansas-attack-possible-hate-crime-srinivas-kuchibhotla.html?_r=0
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i will let the lack of comments on this thread be testimony to the fact, that my argument is untouchable

top kek hahah rofl lol mate hahaha hahahah

>Green card
>'officially an American citizen'
Literally shit-for-brains.

Why the fuck is everyone so obssesed with coming to our country if you people always complain about us being "inferior."

Fuck. Off. We. Are. Full.

again, it dont matter, whether you are full or not, i will be coming anyways, and taking full advantages of the facilities.

when aliens come to earth to raid our resources, they dont go back, when someone tells them "we are full", or "go back" lol lol top kek

Just try and drive safely and control your naturally atrocious body odour and I'm sure you'll fit in fine. Also don't mutter when you speak Whites find that annoying

Remember to put sage in the options field whenever you post, this will make sure your post does not bump the thread up to the first page.

Don't bother replying to me because you cannot bump your own thread.

*blocks your path*

too late trump

the formalities are thorugh---and i will be a citizen by the end of the year hahahah top kek

lol convict you have no say in this
the post is for obese muricans

I'm south indian. My dad works in software and actually complains a lot a lot about h1b abusers. They'll fake their resumes and help each other cheat on the GREs all the fucking time.

My stupid uncle asked my dad to help him get a tourist visa to illegally work in the US and my dad said fuck off

You will be killed in the incoming race war.

Trump isn't gonna cut H1B's and we all know it. He probably doesn't even know what those are. He's cucked on almost everything else

Pajeets are ok, just poo in loo pls.

No Pakis though.

>Be Pajeet
>Show up just in time for the Day of the Rope

What a shame. Eh, too many of you fuckers already.

You obviously have no idea how that system works.

No, pajeets are not okay.

congratulations on your green card to usa. lucky guy

Hey man, welcome. I'm glad you posted, because I wanted to ask you a question. why do we see so many WM/IF couples but virtually no IM/WF couples?

>Pajeet is now friends with America
I hope every American in this here topic accepts his shit-encrusted hand of friendship

I know this bar in Kansas you should check out.

>>>Not understanding how a Greenland works
>>>what is naturizarion

Pajeet your not a us citizen and won't be for some time. It can be revoked whenever. Also you better come here and contribute more than just local tech support.

T. Bong with Greencard who is getting close to being able to naturalize

I've done regular business with Indians and although some are a bit rapey, they are generally decent people.

Pakis are a whole other issue, they are dumb and violently muslim. Pajeets at least study and try to emulate first world requirements. Many study really hard and aren't dumb.

Unfortunately lately they have started to cheat a lot, like the chinks do: publish complete fabrications in their "peer-reviewed" journals, which makes their once trustworthy journals pretty much useless now, impact factor zero.

I ment greencard....fucking auto predict

>my green card just came through
Take a picture of it with time stamp

Pajeet is NOT friends with us

lemme get some free cigarettes when you open your first gas station desu

Your dicks are small as fuck

India's average dick size is like 4 inches

i accept all immigrants that promise to bring more neighborhood convenience stores with low low prices

>yfw America is a designated shitting country

Can you try not being a dickface?

I hate you fucking Jew. Fuck you. Getting all white men addicted to jerking off. I hope Iran nukes you.

can't wait to see the video of a nigger throwing your ass around subway cause you put the wrong sauce on his sub

i'd rather him open up an indian buffet.

I am going to US too OP. Green Card en mi manos and Merika here I go.

Welcome, just remember to shower and poo in the loo.

TO ALL MY BURGER BROS....
Is this the type of human garbage that you are giving your greed cards away??
Shame on you, soon you will be another Swedenistan or Germanistan

enjoy having your job stolen by your new Poolovingt overlords

Help me Portugal please. I'm tired of this abuse.

Green cards i meant

I don't have a job I'm a NEET and I'll continue to be until I can stop jerking off.

Makes me sad bro....I still have hope for Murica but everyday I see something that robs my hope lil by lil

It's OK pajeet. Trump is going to break companies abusing work visas as well. Only a matter of time. MAGA.

I don't know what I did in my past life to deserve the suffering God is causing me.

but he's going to re-invent the auto-rickshaw
he will be the next henry ford

It's alright user you can come to me with your problem I'll prescribe you some dank weed

nice try with the bantz
but its very shit in street tier

>indoalbino

looks a bit slavic

hmmm I wonder....

acks need to stop replying to breads like this

Why do Indians have the highest annual salaries of all ethnicities in the US?

Thanks bro. Too bad it's not you coming here it's the dickface OP.

Since you're probably moving to a city

Try not to get killed by niggers when taking a dump on backstreets.

How the fuck do you have internet?

nytimes.com/2017/02/24/world/asia/kansas-attack-possible-hate-crime-srinivas-kuchibhotla.html?_r=0

>i will go from my shit-hole to your country and make it a shithole! Racist btfo!!
haha

Welcome to America newfriend. Don't forget to pick up your AR 15 after departing from the airport.

ITT: some bullshit no one but this shitnigger country cares about

Welcome to America newfriend. Don't forget to pick up your AR 15 after departing from the airport.

Who said I am not, I'll be doing my medical postgraduates in the states

>He thinks having a green card makes you a citizen

Pajeet "intelligence"

Pajeet I know you're familiar with the caste system. White women also dabble in a caste system of sorts. Guess who the untouchables are. I would tell you to stock up on Indian condoms, before you get here, but you won't be needing them. Kek

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

You better not come here and shit in our streets asshole!

Welcome! Illegals and H1B1s can fuck off but as a fellow Citizen I have no complaints. Immigrants welcome as long as they enter legally.

You did it right.

>my green card just came through and I am officially an American citizen
Retard.

We don't need you Pajeets in our countries. Please kindly go fuck yourself. I hope the Burgers make you feel as unwelcome as humanly possible.

What is green card?
Some kind of immigrant certificate?

>I can't find the designated streets
>you are all culturally insensitive bastards
Tha fuck?

All burgers have a national duty to sage this thread

60% white

I am very happy for you Pajeet!
i think you will love the USA and that it is the way to go (besides Canada of course) for aspiring Pajeets to emigrate. In fact, i think you should tell all your friends back in India that if they want to emigrate to a 1st world country, The USA or Canada is the way to go. Make sure they tell their friends too, till its common knowledge that, if you want to emigrate, Canada or USA is the way to go.
Enjoy yourself!

Nobody in America minds legal immigrants as long as they integrate.

In other words, shit in the fucking toilet and we're cool

>green card
>officially a citizen
Pajeet you don't have a single idea about what you're talking about.

Allo my naem is Kerpal where the white women at?? What do you mean I am not your type?? I will fucking RAPE you bitch!

>argument

These sand monkeys are starting to appear all over Colorado.

Just go to any car lot, insurance agency or anything related to insurance or cars even a DMV - and you will see them standing everywhere. They are taking like 6000% more sand niggers in Colorado than anyone tells you. The inner cities of Denver, Aurora, Littleton, etc are starting to look Islamic. Starting to see towel heads and hood wearing fat muslim cockroaches everywhere.

>what is professional welfare

white countries love providing welfare benefits to non-whites and actively recruit "diversity", meanwhile denying pensions and increasing pension age

UK/US has recruited millions of welfare leeching asiatics

globalist corporations have their own versions of welfare programs to traffick humans, h1b being one of them

Why are indians such shit, you have a pretty based religion why do you all suck so fucking much?

lol, you're going to end up killed.
Indians keep dying around here lately.

>that my argument is untouchable

just like yourself I bet

Also, watch that loud mouth in my country faggot.
You're gonna end up shot if you think you can run your mouth. Americans don't take disrespect lightly.

We aren't doing shit. I wouldn't let any poo's in short of those with a phd and a good portfolio from an actual Univeristy, not some shitty Kerpal degree mill.

Lmao your people breed like cockroaches and give birth in the most vile enviorments. Youre literally the gypsie factory of the world. Please do a humanity a favor and burn down you whole village

> Bait thread is bait

Welcome to the US. I hope you don't meet the kinds of people you think you will.

By the way, not for nothing but, greencards aren't issued the way you're describing.

So, I guess you are larping. And when I think what you're pretending to be, I wonder where you must be fromski. And then I remember ivantroll is a thing.

I miss Sup Forums.

POO
O
O

So your goal is to get into prison?

Nigga you gay.

indians are always pretty nice and smart, kinda like the brown asian. I approve pajeet

>"sir would you like fries with that?"
Is that what they say to murder victims in India?

Good for you. I've always thought of Indians as smart, hardworking people who don't commit crimes all the time. Working in IT, I've been able to make a big distinction between immigrant and citizen Indians vs. H1Bs. In fact, if you work in tech, you may be bombarded with calls asking if you are looking for work and the minute you mention your citizenship or immigration status, they will hang up on you.

Aww ya beat me to it

What flag is this, Am on phone

>In other news, Pajeet was shot by a 37 year old Texan man for pooing in his neighbors lawn. No charges have been filed.

when are we going to acknowledge that indians are the new jews? Quick post the face when your a pajeet haulin' ass on a shit road.

>my green card just came through and i am officialy an american citizen.

Dear God you fuckers are stupid. It's a wonder you haven't even invented the toilet yet.

Here's a tip, Veerjay, "green card" and "citizen" don't mean what you think they mean.

>green card
>citizen
That's not how this works, you're not a citizen you're a resident alien.

I'm fine with it, but you have to shed your degenerate cultural values when you come, and accept the superiority of the West.

Meaning: shit in a toilet, don't fuck 12 year olds, don't raid trash cans for food scraps, and don't be a parasite on the state (although I'm pretty sure Indians usually don't have that last problem)