Where in the diversity chain is your country located?

Germany is at the "my older sister" stage, fast approaching the "me" stage.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-07/female-traffic-light-signals-melbourne-pedestrian-crossing/8330560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany here.
Germany is at the "my older sister" stage, fast approaching the "me" stage.

We were already diversified by europeans.

Has this actually happened anywhere? SA doesn't count because whites were always a minority. Yes, they gave up power—no, I don't want to hear about it.

Are there any actual examples of this happening in real life?

Wow that's just racist, can't believe people are still like that in current year!

Not gonna lie, this is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

You forget the bottom one, where the last white guy asks

>What do you mean, kill the Boer?

It will happen in your country soon enough.

I thought all the Hispanics are being deported, no?

It's happening right now you fool, look around you. It's only really happened to completion in South Africa.

South Florida: Pretty much hell. The only white people you see are either liberal college students or Canadians dying in only 100F weather.

does europe really have that many nonwhites, or is it exagerated?

The ones being deported were probably never represented on that chart to begin with.

Damn, at that point we just gotta hope our brothers over in east asia will be able to salvage the worlds average IQ when the world gets blacked

Only the illegal ones, the ones that are born in the USA are legal, aren't they? And mexicans breed like rabbits, so...

Here its about 20% non white, and the average age for white people is around 50, much lower for non whites.

>It's only really happened to completion in South Africa
> SA doesn't count because whites were always a minority

so what you're saying is this pic is speculative at most? and that basically anything could happen between now and the end result in this silly internet comic?

Civil war levels in some places.

Central Florida isn't too good either, Wesley Chapel & Tampa reporting in. As much as we laugh at you guys down there and your politics it's not much better here.

My grandparents.

well, as long as they are educated and dont do crime it shouldnt be too big of problem.

>less white people

It should say "fewer" white people.

>Russia
>100% white

Not europe, but here it's F I F T Y P E R C E N T whites

>And mexicans breed like rabbits, so...
Isn't Trump mandating that Hispanics marry non-Hispanics so that their blood gets diluted with white or Asian blood?

Lebanon was majority Christian during its entire history. Now it's only 40% and dwindling.

I'm in Tampa this city has become garbage since the 80's areas are nigger and muslim infested to where you can't travel there anymore. I've seen more hijabs in the last year than my entire fucking lifetime.

>whites were always a minority

Blacks came to South Africa after whites colonized. You are living a lie.

The non-whites we have are mostly the ones we conquered. They stay in their regions, few come to historically white areas. The immigrant non-whites are the guys that do the dirty work, so we are obviously at stage 2.

Really? That wasn't at all my impression when I was there...

And I am not talking about London either, Portsmouth is filled to the brim with Iranians, Pakis and Chinks.

RARE
A
R
E

We're at the "My Parents" stage.

Large American cities, Detroit, NYC, Baltimore, etc etc

What no fucking way where did you hear that that is 100% false

If he proposed something like that you'd hear about it for years

>Blacks came to South Africa after whites colonized
Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that whites were a minority before the influx. You're fucking delusional.

>We're at the "My Parents" stage.
Ahmmm, no, you folks are at the "My children:" stage, at least in large parts of your "country", such as the Greater London Area.

>white people move out of a city
>this is an example "white genocide"
>voluntary relocation is genocide
pls

>educated

Yeah... no. Most brown migrants you see in europe are poorly educated and don't contribute much to society, not to mention how many € they leech off the state just for existing.

>voluntary
>implying you can live there
Enjoy being robbed and shot because you are white and they think you have wealth.

Not yet, though I doubt many hispanics would oppose that mandate if it were to pass...after all many second and third generation already do that without it being mandated.

Hispanics kinda fuck anything with a suitable hole, be it white, chink or a heated up doughnut so...

You are incapable of understanding because you are the lesser race and we are the superior one. All mixing is great for you, and terrible for us.

No, they were. The democrats were counting them on the census to raise the population of deep-blue cities to gain more power in the House.

>SA doesn't count because whites were always a minority

And you wouldn't be wrong.

Maybe learn some history?

no and that's why noone understands the danger, even though many countries are already close to the cliff.

If you're not ignorant, it has actually happened repeatedly on the smaller scale. since south african cities either kept blacks on the fields and they had no rights, it's a good comparison

>people think i'm rich because of my skin colour, this is white genocide

Aren't all your white youth unemployed because they can't do nothing?

Education doesn't impede people from becoming radicalzied through the internet and become an IS Fifth Column.

>"they will pay our pensions"

Fucking boomers.

>Singapore
>white

Regression to the mean. You niggers need to be exceptional individuals to be functional in a white society, but children will tend to exhibit traits closer to their population average.

So the second generation of even carefully selected immigrants will just be animals again.

What?

I'm quoting you faggot.

I live in connecticut you fucking nigger, all the rich liberals vote for piece of shit leftist politicians that tax our state into a hole and kill all our factories and make us a welfare state of gibs and sanctuary cities, and then they move down to where you live.

I hope you enjoy them you faggot, I can't even walk through new haven anymore through all the (((enriched))) gun violence.

They aren't employed because the older generation refuses to leave and wants specific traits from their new employees than inexperienced graduates don't have.

Who lived where you live 300 years ago?

>singapore
>white

How do you even have internet? Ain't your capital city divided by 5 mobs?

We are already at "Me" and if SD doesn't get an absolute majority with the idea of repatriation, Sweden is fucked forever.

I know, right? Can you believe some of this anti white propaganda? Just read.
[Intro]
Look, if you had mom's spaghetti
Would you capture it, or just let it slip?
Yo

[Verse 1]
His palm's spaghetti, knees weak, arm's spaghetti
There's vomit on his sweater spaghetti: mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm spaghetti to drop bombs
But he keeps on spaghetti what he wrote down
The whole crowd goes spaghetti
He opens his mouth, but spaghetti won't come out
He's choking, how? Everybody's joking, now
Spaghetti's run out, time's up, over - Blaow!
Snap back to spaghetti, oh! - there goes spaghetti
Oh! - there goes spaghetti - Blaow!
He's so mad, but he won't give up spaghetti
No, he won't have it
He knows he keeps on forgetting that
Mom's spaghetti's dope
He knows that, but he's broke
He's so stagnant, he knows
When he goes back to his mom's spaghetti, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo
This whole spaghetti
Better go capture spaghetti and hope it don't pass him

What? our youth is overqualified, I mean "everybody" goes to university nowadays, of course most of them will get some useless degree but still.

Our unemployment problem has to do with the lack of industry, we simply have not enough jobs, we live off tourism...

But it gets worse:

[Hook:]
You better lose yourself in ya mom's spaghetti
It's ready
You better never let it go (go)
You only get one spaghetti, do not miss your chance to blow
Cause spaghetti comes once in a lifetime, yo
(You better)
It's ready
(You better)

[Verse 2]
The soul's escaping through this hole that is gaping
Mom's spaghetti's mine for the taking
Make me spaghetti as we move toward a new world order
A normal sweater is boring, but mom's spaghetti is close to post-mortem
It only grows harder, spaghetti grows hotter
He vomits all over. Spaghetti's all on him
Coast to coast shows, he blows his own daughter
He only grows harder, homie grows hotter
He goes home and barely knows his own mom's spaghetti
There's vomit on his mom's spaghetti
These hoes don't want him no more, he's cold spaghetti
They moved on to the next schmoe who flows
Man, he knows his palms are sweaty, oh!
He's calm, and ready, oh! - It unfolds
I suppose it's old spaghetti, chewed up and spit out
He's choking, now

>London represents all of the UK
Dumb kraut. My country (Scotland) is 97℅ white. Yes, parts of England are fucked beyond repair, but there are still huge swathes that are overwhelmingly white.

Besides, don't spend your time fretting about us. You have 2.5 million refugees to be worrying about. :^)

>Who lived where you live 300 years ago?
nonwhites. I'm asking about nonwhites replacing whites, not the reverse.

These fucking niggers need to be stopped.

It's ready
(You better)
It's ready
(You better)

[Verse 3]
No more games, Imma change what you call spaghetti
Tear this motherfucking roof off like two mom's spaghettis
I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed
Spaghetti chewed up and spit out and there's vomit on his sweater
But I kept chewin' and stepped right in the next cypher
Hold your nose cause here goes the damn diaper
All the vomit inside amplified by the fact
That I keep on forgetting to make spaghetti
And provide the right type of spaghetti for my family
Cause man, these God-damn food stamps don't buy spaghetti
And there's no movie, there's no mom's spaghetti. This is my life
And these palms are so sweaty, and I'm so hard
My seed's escaping through this hole that is gaping
Caught up with being a father and a prima donna
Baby vomit on his sweater already: mom's spaghetti
He's too nervous - Blaow! Another day of monotony
Has gotten me to the point I'm like a mom
I've got to formulate spaghetti or end up in jail or shot
Spaghetti is my only motherfucking option, vomit's not
Mom, I love you, but this vomit's got to go
Oh! Oh! Da da dum-da-dum, sa da dum-da-dum
So here I go, it's my shot
This may be the only mom's spaghetti that I got

Detroit. My great grandpa's brother moved there in 1920s. His family basically all were living until it became nigger

"Repulsive Animals Performing" is such an apt description.

It's ready
(You better)
It's ready
(You better)

[Outro]
(Da dum)
Mom's spaghetti can do anything, man

Croatia is at My Great-Granparents stage.

Just take a look at any major city in western europe

It's a massive problem actually, even with their relatively small numbers. The more we give them the more they demand, and when they have more voting power through numbers we are fucked.

>You have 2.5 million refugees to be worrying about. :^)
Why are Brits always overexagerating?

>oh boy let's enslave some niggers
>oh look they've been freed let's institute bullshit discriminatory laws
>huh, they're moving away
Meanwhile, in the north:
>>oh my god niggers are fleeing persecution how dare they
>>let's just leg it out of the city into a neighbourhood
>>those damn niggers are threatening us with their existence
>>this is white genocide
And later on...
>>oh look, there's no wealth in the city now that we left and the niggers are resorting to crime,
>>it's definitely because they're niggers and n

Huh, got cut off there. Anyway,

>>not because we, the race with any actual wealth which we prevented the damn niggers from gaining any during enslavement then decided that we weren't going to interact with niggers in any form

Christ above.

Probably at the My Grandparents level.

In fact recently they decided its now illegal for non-Australians to work at fast food places.

Well it depends where you go, any city has a huge non white population, the bigger the city the larger the proportion of non whites. Here in Birmingham its pretty mental, but if you go to Norfolk or Somerset theres still a big majority of whites.

Officially I believe we are at the parents stage but watching TV and walking around nearby suburbs (Cannington, Bentley) makes it feel like the me or my children stages. And this is in WA, I'd hate to see what NSW or Vic look like. Is it really this bad or do I just live near a badly infested area?

my grandparents when it comes to nignogs and arabs (even though it is an open secret they dont work and are useless)
my children when it comes to krauts, frogs and tortellinis

Nobody enslaved niggers. The Whites bought them from other niggers. And most of traders were Jews. Deal with it

They honestly stave off heatstroke just long enough to fuck with true Florida culture.
Pic related.

Really? Why? Don't you see how this multi culti bullshit (cultural marxism) is destroying western europe?

R A R E
A
R
E

white people relocating from major cities is not an example of "white geNOcide", even if it is related

East coast is definitely hurting more

I don't think those figures area reliable figure, blacks are also a declining demographic, only at a smaller rate. There's increasingly a lot of major urban areas that were historically black or black majority and aren't any more because of Hispanic migration or white gentrification.

Likewise they don't take account of the impact Trump's immigration policies are going to have on Mexicans which could slow or stop their demographic growth. Nor do they account for certain white communities which are growing at high rates. White Mormons for example have the highest birth rates of all US demographics including even Muslims and Mexicans. They're outbreeding them in Utah and are beginning to spill out into other states which could lead to a demographic reversal towards more whites and less minorities as a percentage of the population.

Nor is it accounting for other ways Trump could halt or reverse demographics like making it easy for Eastern Europeans who have higher than average birth rates than in their native country to migrate to certain more diverse states.

Niggers enslaved niggers, but whites kept them slaves. Regardless, the more important part of my argument is post Great Migration.

in 2 years time the birth rates have been overwhelmed by migrants

I believe it was actually the niggers who enslaved each other and sold them to whitey.

Singapore stop. Only like 3% of whites were slave owners.

This

People from homogeneous countries don't understand how fucked it is having multiple ethnicites and cultures share the same space. People self segregate and barely mix at all, and end up just forming their own ghettos.

Can we not update this old AF image?

Never said that all white people are responsible for slavery. Read my post again, my argument will be very clear.

Your argument is shit because a million whites died to free them so blood was paid.

>the civil war was about slavery

Come on I'm not even murkin and I know that's not true

>SD
>repatriation
>any popular European party other than Golden Dawn supporting repatriation

Nice laffs

At least we'll be saved by Trump's immigration reform

australia actually fights back instead of just being in the earlier stages

this, plenty of them actually migrated here.
Not complaining though, the libanese teacher at my uni is a THICC MILF

Had other reasons but the deaths were still a result.

The niggers wanted the white people to leave, it's why they kept voted in nigger politicians that taxed the shit "outta dem wy pipol n dey cars n sheeit"

Anyways, don't you have something else to be worrying about in singapore other than our nigger problem, like your muslim one?

Civil war wasn't solely about slavery, but let's say you're right. That still doesn't address the post Great Migration part.

We are full Somalia. Tell all your friends.

Its not all clear sailing yet Deutschfriend.

Our cancerous boil of a city called Melbourne is still trying their damnedest to fuck everything up

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-07/female-traffic-light-signals-melbourne-pedestrian-crossing/8330560

We haven't got a Muslim problem. And you're wrong, white flight was not wanted by blacks.