What happened to MH370?

What happened to MH370?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYK7tNCTBTw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_past_Midnight#The_Langoliers
tailstrike.com/010609.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C I A
>tfw when any unexplained mechanical failure of any vehicle ever will be blamed on the filthy cunts of the Cocaine Import Agency.

Some shit about cabin pressure

Julian Assange is dead, they have been using basically digital puppetry to control him.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYK7tNCTBTw

US allies: ukrainefags shot it down to frame russia

The best guess so far by is that a fire broke out and severed vital electronic components and preventing the plane from it calling mayday and not appearing on radar

inb4 thread gets mysteriously deleted by the (((mods)))

Even if that happened the pilots would still have reacted in time to get their breathers on.

flying on auto pilot bruh, right into space. Still flying today

If every seat can be used as a floatation device, where are all the seats?
We can't find 200 seats floating in the ocean?

Strange isn't it how the leak about the CIA being able to take control of cars and planes remotely comes out the day before the anniversary of MH370

you fucking mongoloid kys

It's on Deigo Garcia, being loaded with a dirty bomb for Mecca to blame on Iran.

>tfw when

not if they're inside up against the roof...

>plane crash
>roof
the only thing that remains after plane crashes into ocean is human kebab with plastic topping.

there's been mostly intact hulls recovered in ocean landings, man c'mon

It`s obvious the pilot suicided.

da russians did it.

without anymore info it's stabbing in the dark, did they have any recording of the pilots before the crash? what were they doing? now days you cant guess like that, like that one flight where i believe the copilot basically was holding back on the stick the entire fucking time, and basically pancaked the plane into the ocean.

got molested

i ate it

AYYYYYY LMAAAOOO TOOOK IT INTO DIFFERENT DIMENSION

>eagered to find the plane with magic.

Sorry bro, but the accident always reminds me of them.

It was forced to land at an undisclosed location, it will be retrofitted with remote controls and used for the next 9/11-style false flag

Jacob took it

It's on diego garcia and it's gonna be used for a false flag. But i doubt it will be mecca.

Cool Lost ref bro

It crashed

the taliban captured a drone control station in afghanistan when the americans stopped droning the fuck out of them and started to pull out.

the taliban sold it to china, who shipped it overland to malaysia and went commercial to try and hide from the CIA.

but the CIA, being live hacked into everything in the world, tracked it, then sent a team on board to land the plane at diego garcia, unload the drone control system, then autopilot the plane into the indian ocean.

it's on globalresearch somewhere

Strange, Malaysia with missing planes, Malaysia with young girls nerve gassing North Koreans.

You'd almost think the CIA made the place up to fuck with you. Bigfoot will be spotted in Malaysia, mark my words.

:O

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_past_Midnight#The_Langoliers

man diego garcia is so interesting to me

tailstrike.com/010609.html

Maybe the pilots were retarded like air france 447

Fpbp

>it got ate by da black hole

Why da hole gotta be black doe