What's the best way to redpill women?

What do you think would be the best way?

Seduze them

The fact you use the term redpill tells you're an autist that has never been with a woman, so I'm not sure why you're concerned.

Make it so they remain alone and die childless.

>muh XYZ redpill

Like you, you mean?

Marry, impregnate, and work your ass off to support the family you just created.

You don't.
You redpill yourself and act on that knowledge to improve yourself, your situation and by extension society.

Once you are strong women will follow you.

make sure she's not white, latina's are hotter, smarter, and more open to red pilling

Surprise sex a.k.a Rape

Chat them up, take them out, pay for dinner, fuck them silly.

They'll do and think whatever you want afterwards. Women are that simplistic.

Slowly

let me give you a run down on (((women))) aka cumdumpsters

Roastie detected. Like clockwork.

It's different based on what their personality is like, you are dutch so you have obstinate-bossy women.

Generally though, a good dicking over a period of time makes them adopt whatever viewpoints you have.

Other points are, listen to the hidden context behind their beliefs, are they virtue signalling and trying to fit into a crowd, then getting them away from that crowd or showing her how ridiculous they are by making her see it on her own.

Also comedy, funnily enough, I'm seeing a lot of women laughing on normie sites like imgur about mike 'hand grenade for the pride parade" pence name jokes, they think they are laughing because "it's ridiculous" but it's actually due to their shifting morals being able to make fun of faggots.

Comedy shifts public opinion in most cases.

>kisslese virgin thinks he is experienced with women after reading online websites filled with kissless virgins.

corrective rape

>everyone that laughs at me is a woman
Uses the term 'raostie'.
r9k autist detected.

Here is a still of me from a video deadlifting 210kg for 8 reps.

lol

ok

There is no way because women are not designed biologically to into logic.

Give up on it, just ignore it and never talk about politics with your GF. I am russian and my wife is also russian, so she went through all the german propaganda bullshit, but since her father and her familiy is redpilled, she made it without collelteral damage. So, if you are not some kind of minotiry yourself, you are fucked and doomed.

Rape stats. Go for the feelings

Woke af

Let them observe other women.
Make sure they're not interacting with them and make sure they don't feel being judged.

When the result of their actions is the death of their own children.
But then, the popular thing for women to do is to not want children until it's too late anyway.

If they're attracted to you they'll follow anything you say. If you dick em good, they're yours until you ditch em.

I was messin with a girl that hated Bon Iver. By the end of the night I had her screaming "Skinny Love".