This guy would anhiliate any Sup Forumstard in a debate

This guy would anhiliate any Sup Forumstard in a debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRvGZffXhfk
youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who

bump for truth

David Pakman.

>annihilating poltards in a debate
>implying that's not the easiest thing to do for anyone with half a brain

Again, who?

An intellectual powerhouse

Thank god this dumb kike left argentina and went to the U.S, we're already fucked, we don't need more problems

But he would be destroyed by the OG /new/smen.

Debate this.
In your house the only ones who belong are your family, love my people, this does not mean I hate others, I just love my people more than all others, I can love others but I assume they love their own more as I do.

All undesirables deported from country will receive 50k a year throughout their life in their new location, any problems?
This is practically charity and self sacrifice for those who do not believe in race and is the solution to those who believe in their race and people.

>de su odio a otras razas y de que son super superiores
>Us the People can be for any economy, any system, we simply ask for racial purity, yet this is the ULTIMATE that they deny, it shows the only interest that matters is their ability to attack and subvert our race.
I ask for racial purity and will also give a subsidy of 20% of national budget to be distributed to non whites elsewhere also destroy all armaments for war, what issue do you have?
We are for US, we don't care about THEM so long as they don't invade our land and people.

It also shows that everything they speak is only done to attack the race.

Go look at all propaganda of the enemy and see the only constant is denying the racial purity, because the ones doing the propaganda are not of the race!
The source is the Jew and he needs a people bastardized so they can hide in the recesses of darkness and destroy the people from within like a bomb.

Us the People can be for any economy, any system, we simply ask for racial purity, yet this is the ULTIMATE that they deny, it shows the only interest that matters is their ability to attack and subvert our race.

Propaganda against race, same as anti-children, the constant of our enemies is attacking our race, that's it.

And the constant of us the People, is defending our race.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRvGZffXhfk

Todd Howard can't debate shit.

lol what a pathetic faggot.

try again.

See you fags are triggered by the truth

Fuck your echo chamber

Debate THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs

We have literally no idea who this guy is.

sliiiiiiiide

>no one cares about my worthless opinion therefore it's an echochamber
try that shit on reddit, 5 downvotes and you are out, Sup Forums is pretty much an antithesis of an echochamber

David Pakman.

Wrong.

He's just a shitty snarky leftist.

>le drumpf can't read xDDDDDD

And this guy would destroy him in a debate.

He's basically TYT. he claimed Trump can't read

who

Literally who.

An intellectual powerhouse of the left.

Hahaha that guys a total beta male cuck.

>all this ad hominem
Sad!

Sup Forums is for jaded assholes, a well rounded, intelligent guy like david pakman would take down any of Sup Forums's ~~~arguments~~~ with ease in a debate and this is a truth Sup Forums would rather not confront

POO

>intellectual powerhouse of the left
>some literal nobody

Whatever you say, sweetie.

>I can't win your arguments but this jew that won't debate you could
ok