He is trolling

He is trolling.

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Why do people take the bait?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lrZTJt8g4bI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

b-b-b-b-b-but he grabbed her by the pussy

this is a complete and utter "fuck you" to your face. and Trump knows it. but technically, it is a nice general statement.

the man can do no wrong.

He's a genius really.

Here we have Donald J Trump, a man of many virtues, philanthropy is (albeit under-reported) one of them.

He makes sure women who deserve a spot of power get it and the democrats only saving grace is literally a tape of something they would say when unbeknownst to a hot mic.

Didn't Trump hire the first woman to ever lead a skyscraper construction?

Didn't he sign the female empowerment bill with Trudeau? Notice how much attention that got?

I can't believe I get to wake up to this every single day for 3.8 more years

With the CIA and Samsung gearing up to put a hot mic in everyone's living room, I'm curious how long it will be before people stop caring about this shit and just get over the fact that people put on airs in public because it would be tacky to behave like a lefty who "let's their freak flag fly" every day and shoves their degenerate behavior in everyone's face.

This isnt politics or news.

Fuck off CTR.

name one (1) thing that women contributed to modern civilization

I saw that tweet earlier. Clicked on responses. Lefties foaming at the moth... HURR GRAB PUSSY. U DISGUSTING. FOCK U ASSHOLE.

I never took it seriously, but I'm starting to think lefties may have sort of mental deficiency. I mean, they're obsessive compulsive. They have a tenuous grasp on reality, in fact they seem to live in some kind of a fantasy world. High level of aggression. Paranoia and perceived victimhood. It's really something the APA needs to look at for their next DSM.

technically, Trump made a public political statement. I am concerned he is not genuine with his statement. Do you find Trump sincere?

>if I call him ctr he will go on the defensive and I win by default!
Nope. This is a bait slide thread now fuck off nigger.

The Megan Kelly version of this is the only version that should be used!

Radioactivity research.

a life support system for a vagina.

They give birth.

A reason to build civilization.

It's a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation.
He posts
>HURR DURR PUSSY GRAB SEXIST!!!
He doesn't post
>HURR DURR WHY IS DRUMPF IGNORING WOMEN'S DAY??? SEXIST!!!

What's their problem with his comments anyways? He said they let him do it, it doesn't mean he doesn't respect women.

Artificial wombs soon.

>the many roles

Uh, excuse me? So women have specific roles that they have to fill?

>they serve

SERVE? You mean like a waitress?

Holy shit this guy can't even pretend not to be a bigot.

>the way her toes curl as a result of her pleasure
this is my fetish

patrician comin thru

Actions speak louder than words asshole. Name one thing Trump has done for women.

>Fuck off CTR.
Fuck off CTR.

Good meme/(((narrative))) (((Jarosław)))

I am sorry senpai

youtu.be/lrZTJt8g4bI

Yfw the 'grab em by the pussy' came from the cia turning on billy bushes phone and recording

i love how these low t numales think dressing like a "gentleman" poof compensates for not having a drop of masculinity in their whole being. pathetic cretin.

First female project manager of a skyscraper was a woman he employed

Hey, it's not his fault that women throw their legs open for celebrities.

wow what a bigoted islamophobic misogynist!

I love how CNN puts "women" when it's clear from the quote he's talking about a "her", aka a single woman, not women in general.
If I call a woman a bitch, does that mean I'm calling all women bitches?

This is the kind of fake news everyone is talking about that liberals can't seem to see. Or don't want to see.

let me give you a quick run down women's rights

praise jesus

These three threes verify the truth.

>I'm sorry, you have terminal leftism. But hey chin up guess who's here to see you!

All liberal argumentation works by removing distinctions.

So if for instance, there are women and men, and trans-women and trans-men? Nope, that's not right at all. Trans-women simply are women. Make no distinction.

Trump says something about a specific woman? Nope, too bad, he's saying that about all women.

Trump says something about a specific group of muslims? Why does Trump hate ALL muslims?

The reason is that they literally hate information. They only care about sustaining their ideological views at all costs. This isn't even speculation, this goes back to the 1980s with Michel Foucault's "The Archaeology of Knowledge" where he argued that the truth is an instrument of oppression.

Do not respond to shill threads without sage.

because attacking one women is attacking ALL women
but attacking Trump doesnt mean attacking ALL men
hmmm murd meh tink

>he used the same language he used for men, for women

So, he's for equality?

Same reason why everyone here takes the bait.

today i learned a woman who says grab him by the balls has no respect for men

Women like their pussies grabbed, it validates their existence and makes them feel important & loved.

???

>Implying women don't like rich men to touch their pussies

>tfw lefties think that you can't love and praise woman without saying that they are walking bags of hormones and worthless cunts

Can someone explain me what does it mean in sjw language to respect women?

>Women with high notch counts exhibit more masculine traits

That's kind of specious reasoning. It's entirely possible women with more masculine traits have a higher sex drive, so they sleep around more.

If that was true, then even women in a purely monogamous relationship would have an increase in a sex drive from her husband's ejaculate.

I still wanna hear the hot mic on Bill Clinton's plane in Phoenix.