Ondernemerspartij
Nieuwe wegen
Geenpeil

>ELECTION DAY: MARCH 15TH 2017
THE DAY THE DUTCH DEFEAT GLOBALISM

EXPLANATION OF PARTIES: pastebin.com/rM2x5tqQ
DUTCH ELECTION FOR DUMMIES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_general_election,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Representatives_(Netherlands)

LATEST POLL RESULTS
frontbencher.nl/peilingen/
peilingwijzer.tomlouwerse.nl/p/laatste-cijfers.html
allepeilingen.com/

THIERRY CONFRONTS GOVERNMENT IN REGARDS TO BOTH EURO AND EUROPEAN UNION:
[YouTube] Thierry Baudet (FVD) confronts Euro-President Jeroen Dijsselbloem in Dutch Parliament

THIERRY INTERVIEWED AT RTL (Dutch, no subtitles):
rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/politiek/rtl-campagne-update-thierry-baudet-van-fvd

STEFAN MOLYNEUX DROPS REDPILLS ABOUT THE NETHERLANDS
[YouTube] The Truth About Immigration and Crime in the Netherlands

FORUM VOOR DEMOCRATIE TWITTER ACTIE
thunderclap.it/projects/52731-stem-fvd-op-15-maart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o5swZ-HjQFg
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
mobile.twitter.com/sanderphilipse/status/839483773104308224
parool.nl/amsterdam/studente-maakt-filmpje-tegen-slutshaming-in-corps~a4471735/
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/filmpje_binnenkijken_bij_thier.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bgh_kUZGEok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

deze is echt belangerijk jongens allemaal supporten met twitter en normiebook

::KIND REMINDER::

Sup Forums's main language is English. Too much Dutch will make the mods mad, which will result in deleted threads.

PRAAT NEDERLANDS GODVERDOMME

I never said I wanted all art to look the same. We've just gone too far these days with all this post-post-post-post-modern shit. It's gotten too meta.

I'm sure there's modern art out there that I'd like but I don't really keep up with it any more.

Wat een vent. Ik zou hem doen.
Waarmee ik natuurlijk bedoel dat ik hem mij zou laten doen.

VNL and ethnonuts BTFO

No he's right. Memes in Dutch, posts in English. Mods will shoah the thread.

Faggot OP should just put that message in the actual OP.

Post feet

This is a good idea to remain on the safe side desu
Now let's see if my flag works again..

>>

Could you send me a link to the flag add-on?

>dvw geen FvD vriendin om het partijkartel mee te breken

It can't possibly be because of a Mongolian throat singing enthusiast forum right?

I forgot how to install it already, but certainly some less digibeet people here should be able to help.

Waarom staan deze gasten niet in de OP?
youtu.be/o5swZ-HjQFg

>fakking
>fucking
>fokking
When will this tokkie speak finally go out of fashion?

>People who don't realize Japan is nationalistic as fuck
Hoe wereldvreemd kunnen mensen zijn?

Google helpt mee met het openbreken van het partijkartel..

Yeah, some /int guy dumped a how-to in one of the shoah'd threads.

check this out, it's kind of important:

cast your vote

only takes a few seconds.

Omdat het ongrappig en kanker is.

Thierry Baudet worked extensively with Roger Scruton. He made the essential documentary "Why beauty matters"

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

It explains why so much art is shit, the political motives behind it etc.

Ik eis verschoning!
>neukend

What do you expect from a Turkroach?

It's cringy, but not any better than all the kankering on here desu

I voted for you swedebro
goodluck with uncucking your country

What about a flat tax in the netherlands. Like 20% or something. This incremental tax system is retarded. The rich people already pay a lot more taxes than the poor, why make them pay even more?

Japan is largely apathetic to politics, it's just the only people who do give a shit to vote or to actually do political activism are the right-wing ones. Hell, even then it doesn't mean they're anti-foreigner - their government literally just loosened the restrictions on residency for foreign workers.

dvw you realize that's our brazilian resident poster in that picture
>thierry will never hold you like that

But you can't deny the general attitude towards foreigners in the Asian world. If held to the standards of the left/progressives in the west it certainly would be considered nazi-like.

Wie hier Frankisch meesterras?

Paul Cliteur is informed about what he said
Replied to my mail

meh, the incremental tax system is decent. My problem with it is that it starts too high (37% up to 20k), ramps up waaaaay too quickly and the 52% income tax for 67k and up is just abhorrent.

mobile.twitter.com/sanderphilipse/status/839483773104308224

Here you can read what the SJW said

ayy

What did he say?

Ben het idd eens dat het partijprogramma van de PVV gewoon gebrekkerig is en geen fatsoenlijke onderbouwing heeft, maar aan de andere kant, is het wel belangrijk dat we niet nog 4 jaar zo'n puur kartelkabinet krijgen, met een grote PVV is dat een stuk minder, ook al is Wilders gecontroleerde oppositie.

Maar ze vallen natuurlijk ook meteen de PVV aan en niet de FvD (ook al leun ik daar meer naar) want das niet zo makkelijk. Zodra de discussie net begon en een beetje op gang kwam, haakte ze al meteen af van "laat maar", dus dan kan je ook niet fatsoenlijk dingen bespreken.

Oud-klasgenoten van de VWO, zijn allemaal universiteit gaan doen en zijn nog aan het studeren of hebben geen fatsoenlijke baan. Ondertussen heb ik HBO gedaan en werk ik gewoon fatsoenlijk.

Ik ben geen beta cuck meer die zich schaamt voor z'n meningen. Als ze er problemen mee hebben is dat kut voor ze, en mogen ze prima met mij een discussie aangaan.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

This documentary is recommended viewing.
Also show it to your girlfriend, sister or mother. Women are extremely Scruton's plea for beauty.

He thanked me and 'gave a hug'

he gets the first helicopter ride

pic: Baudet redpilled about the civil war

Maat, kap met dit kinderachtig SJW gedoe.

I love you guys.

>But you can't deny the general attitude towards foreigners in the Asian world
Well of course, you'd only have to look at history to see why. Even then, the "anti-foreigner" aspect of Japan is already played up to an extreme by the West and especially Sup Forums by weebs. That "whittu piggu go home" thing from a few years ago is in no way indicative of the general attitude - much like Britain First isn't in the UK.
It's a tricky thing - I know a Japanese guy from uni who was on exchange who told me that Japan can never repay the debt they owe to the Americans because they let them keep their country. They nuked them twice and made the Emperor disavow himself from Godhood, but they let them keep their country.
You have the stipulation of the military bases in a few places, sure, but even we have a fuck ton of US military bases and we're not considered an American vassals state AFAIK.
I don't think the issue is so much them just hating foreigners, it's because they generally don't encounter foreigners too often that you can interpret the feeling as being one of animosity. But that's changing really quickly.

>that pic
wat

>you will never be a 17th century dutchman who travels to japan and fucks hairy gaishas.

Why even live?

Is that his granddaughter?

I know what you mean, keeping a monkey on a chain is so cruel.

Ha ha that crazy dutchman

>inb4 Hiddema en Cliteur take him to court

BIG

>some japfag drew a monkey with its dick out

I already sent the mail... And it is real, so Paul Cliteur probably read how this Sander Philipse moron insulted him for nazi.

The only point that I'm trying to make is that the criticism the "left" here has on the "right" is far fetched and not rooted in reality.
They dont HATE foreigners, they're cautious and don't buy into the multiculturalism that's almost being enforced in the west. If those same stances would be applied here, they would be considered racist. That doesn't mean they are.

>going after Cliteur
Bad choice, he might as well go against the law itself.

>The monkey fears the Dutchman

parool.nl/amsterdam/studente-maakt-filmpje-tegen-slutshaming-in-corps~a4471735/
Really makes you think

I really don't get Roos. He really didn't understand that after doing shit like pic related he wouldn't stand a chance during the election?

The guy is a fucking meme, a clown. Pathetic little fruitcake.

Stop de versplintering.

COMFY

Wouldn't this be textbook defamation of character?

Japan is already considered racist by a lot of western lefties, but other countries get a free pass because of their own history with Western Imperialism. Japan doesn't because it's more or less a civilisation of its own with little to no history of Imperialism apart from conquering large swathes of Asia themselves. The nukings also get sweeped under the rug when the Left bring up the Nips' own "war crimes" that they did in Nanking, or how Yasukuni is "problematic".

I think that Roos might get more votes than you'd expect. My personal sympathy is for Baudet but a coalition of PVV, FvD, VNL, 50plus and maybe Piraten Partij would be cool.

Defamation suits are really hard to win.

I completely agree with you but I really don't think VNL will get a seat. Honestly, right now all those small parties are just causing the PVV to lose seats and thus the VVD to win the election.

>gaat bij corps
>wordt boos wanneer je als slet uitgmaakt wordt

For whom? Paul or Sander? Sander called him a nazi, he should have thought better before doing that.

Slow news day?

Weet niet of ik haar zou doen hoor. Misschien voor een Smirnoff en een pakje peuken

>Gaat bij corps
>Verwacht dat waardigheid intact blijft

Internationale vrouwendag

After the clash with Jinek they might get a seat... I wouldn't be against it as Baudet + Roos could have 3 seats combined.
You know what's positive about DENK? I thought they were just satire, but they actually destabilize the PvdA, so Kuzu and Öztürk are actually doing a good job. Now we just need Ascher to completely destroy the party to 0 seats with his reputation.

"special" days only remind people of how different they are. So retarded. We shouldn't be divided.

Hé kut, ik ben helemaal vergeten mijn vrienden te pesten met seksistische grappen.

Wat een veenkolonie-hoofd.

The Geenstijl article on Thierry's video features alsmost exclusively positive reactions. This is quite significant as Geenstijl has over 2 million unique visitors per month.

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/filmpje_binnenkijken_bij_thier.html

Two seats my ass. They're on track for AT LEAST 8.

Er is nog tijd.

He's our guy

>ik heb maar 3 vlagjes

This. Completely agree with this but don't forget that while this is happening we probably will keep VVD as the biggest part because of muh versplintering op rechts.

I think this is her

youtube.com/watch?v=bgh_kUZGEok

Robin de Keijzer

truly /ourgirl/

Pfff, normaliter vind ik dat pochen over seks wat overdreven, maar ik zou wel serieus betaald willen worden om daar overheen te gaan en dan vind ik een Smirnoff en een pakje peuken nog best een mild bod van die corpsbal. Ik zou toch echt een slof vragen

>Wat een veenkolonie-hoofd.
lmke
>a girl is no whore!

Could someone swap the superman logo for the FvD logo?

What is important is that the left parties are defeated. They have too much power and finally the PVV and SGP are joined by many others like FvD and VNL.

>Het filmpje is massaal bekeken en gedeeld.
>90K views
and yet, Thierry's RTL interview was viewed almost 100K times more often since yesterday, how baudet

sexism will win!

That isn't what is happening. The right is becoming segregated from eachother and the left isn't. VVD will win this election because people will vote FvD, VNL and Geenpeil.

How many parties do we have that are are between centre and right, and how many clear left parties do we have again?

Just got a new mail from Paul Cliteur you guys! Here's what I sent and his reply.

Zo wereldvreemd als de gemiddelde Japanner?

just a random Norwegian post passing by

hello where are the bregbux

:- )

>I'm norwegian look at my edgy breivik post I'm so relevant
kys