Stand up FEMANONS!

Screw you Sup Forums. All fenanon's don't let these idiots keep you down.

You aren't their slaves, you don't owe them anything. These guys are losers, go find a real man and laugh at these kids.

just remember ladies...they need US!!

pink is our woman!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rccJRR9qrgY
youtube.com/watch?v=O8ClR86bSMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That woman on picture. Corrective rape....

Go home CIA. You're drunk on the job again.

I didnt know malaria was a country

Go jerk off kid. I have a black boyfriend.

You should know since a lot of my brothers are in your country.

>they need US!!
actually we just need your innate uterus and reproductive abilities.

since you are refusing to comply and do your ONE AND ONLY SINGLE FUCKING JOB ON THIS PLANET, no cunt, no we wont be needing you once we perfect artifical wombs.

way to make yourselves worthless and thus ripe for extinction.

in the future the only women that will exist will be fuckmeat that gets passed around and disposed of once you contract something.

you are literally tissue tier

Who are you talking about?
Find a real man? Like they would find or look for partners on Sup Forums..
What a disturbing post. To be that disrespectful and then expect others to respect you...

So you're a single mom, then?

>we just need your innate uterus and reproductive abilities

then you need us...derp.

If you think that male companionship by itself is OK and can be without women except to born a baby then you are literally the definition of "gay".

If men could get pregnant you would rather shove your penis inside another man's butthole so men can have kids. amirite?

You basically just told everyone to never respect anything you ever have to say.
Do you shit in condoms and fuck yourself with them?

You are our slaves, you are useless and you are not independent. You need us to function normally or else you go nuts. You cannot deal with enemies of our race, nor with even basic reality on your own.

You need us or else you die.

one child. Yes, it is from my black boyfriend. I'm not the one that caused any of you guys to be cucked.

Matter of fact I've never dated a white guy. Been in about 4 relationships, 2 hispanics and 2 blacks.

>I have a black boyfriend.

women are also dumber than men

lol dumb women

I'm actually lonely right now without my boyfriend. I do need him, he needs me too sometimes, we lean on each other for support, that's how relationships work.

rape: nigger's solution to everything

I get plenty of respect. I don't need it from Sup Forums.

You guys could have me if you grew up, but you don't and so far most of the white guys that I would date think they're better than me and the rest are just kids like Sup Forums.

>pink is our woman

fake and gay shitpost from a shill

you are like a fucking human yeast infection

>then you need us...derp.
what part of "technology is rapidly approaching perfect supplement" didnt you fucking understand retard

15 years tops and you will be completely fucking obsolete

>then you are literally the definition of "gay".

what part of "we will grow women to be fuckmeat thats disposed of when she gets an std" didnt you fucking understand retard.

jesus you literally failed to grasp and comprehend THE ONLY TWO facts that were stated in my post

literally 0/2 for reading comprehension and logic

woman confirmed

>"femanon" used to filter to "cumdumpster"
i miss the good old days, lads

You are like a Sup Forums yeast infection if you frequent Sup Forums. I'm just here to represent.

Why are women so underdeveloped ( especially mentaly ) ?

>15 years tops and you will be completely fucking obsolete

Calm down H.G. Wells.

Do you understand what it means to be Anonymous?
Stay that way.

>You guys could have me
Why would I want you?
You sound like a loose whore who's lost any value to a man.
I want a real woman, not some stupid cunt who can't even take care of her man and child.
White guys won't respect you and throwing yourself in with niggers just makes you a nigger. Enjoy being a nigger.

let me give you a quick run down women's rights

If we needed you you wouldn't need quotas to get into literally any competitive job markets. The very definition of every affirmative action program insinuates the exact opposite of your argument. By "need" we literally mean for reproductive purposes. It's not that we'd all like to fuck guys, but in my experience the amount of male companionship to female on anything other than mundane topics is an easy 25 to 1. Having guy friends almost exclusively doesn't make you gay just as women having other female friends doesn't necessarily make them lesbians. Long story short, keep taking care of our sick and phone calls, cunt. We'll do the rest until you're obsolete.

"I dont Need respect from pol"
Posts a thread and tries like hell to Trigger someone
Either a troll, or your "Black Boyfriend" just dumped you and took the TV with him

>Why would I want you?

Uhhmmm. If you're straight You could use my pussy first off. I could tell you jokes and be your gf. If you don't get it now then you're just a 6 year old that doesn't know what wanting a woman means.

>I want a real woman, not some stupid cunt who can't even take care of her man and child

Who said I don't take care of my man and child?.

as long as you realise that women are on the cusp of literally become tissue tier right?

we will have to redefine women as a new and separate subspecies: cumragius kleenex-kin will be your new scientific name once you are kept for nothing but fucking.

congrats, this is what you get for devaluing your societal contributions to the point that you no longer fulfil them and literally threaten the future of our race

You're wrong, women DO owe everything to men!

Men create and defend civilizations, men overwhelmingly are the world's inventors, philosophers and pioneers. Men have historically had higher IQs too.

Women will always need a man for service calls, but men can order a pizza and a prostitute, or even a doll or robot.

My sympathies. If it's a girl, without a strong father figure to show her platonic male affection, she'll seek out male affection wherever she can find it and probably end in a series of bad relationships. If it's a boy, without a strong male figure in his life, there's a good chance he'll end up a criminal. Either way, you've already socially handicapped your child.

>Men create and defend civilizations

Because they have stopped women up until now from helping.

You want to stop women from working and stop them from joining the military and then blame us for not helping society?. Fuck off.

Even women think men are better at being woman.
Woman of the year chosen by women

lmao
nice b8 faget

The amount of Idiots larping as women on pol is fucking amazing

Nice

it's true = bait

Kek they were never equal for a reason

Why the hell would I want YOU specifically?
There are other women out there and you show yourself to be absolutely worthless.
You fuck niggers ffs. You like to act like they're no different from white people but I know for a fucking fact that that is not true. You seriously think people are racist because they don't understand or know any niggers? I've lived half of my whole fucking life surrounded by them and have even made friends and gotten to know them. They are always retarded about shit no matter how much you try to teach them. They always see violence as a viable option. They always think theft is justified.

What you show me about yourself by fucking or even dating niggers is that you have ZERO self respect.

When you say pol, you are including plenty of women who post here.

women do NOT hang out here, at least self-respecting ones

>inb4 you're here

I'm only here because it's women's day.

>The future is sexbots and artificial wombs

just remember, real men only pick real women

not you

>go find a real man
>I have a black boyfriend

I kek'd.

real men don't waste their free time complaining on the internet because they're scared to do it in real life.

...And since women have been involved in the workforce, society's family units has eroded.

Women in the military?....See Jessica Lynch who couldn't read directions, caused deaths of those in her squad and got herself captured and raped.

Women's job is to raise quality humans to be productive, successful men, and firm, loving, future mother's in their daughters.

If you want "Independence"...Have it. But stop looking for your Independence to be subsidized by taxpayers by paying for your bastard crumb-snatchers, your section 8 housing, food stamps, college etc etc. Eat shit.

Oh yeah, well how do you explain the government's downward spiral, we haven't had a woman president yet. Checkmate.

learn english stupid cunt

See Angela Merkel's destruction of Germany. Man-pants Merkel is a shining example of why women leaders are to be undesired.

Check yourself.

Oh, you need to learn to read. Let me repost.

>Oh yeah, well how do you explain the government's downward spiral, we haven't had a woman president yet. Checkmate.

I didn't say anything about Germany. If you can't explain what I asked you to explain just say "I'm fucked, you win". You get more respect than when you try running away from the question.

Are you leftists not for a one world government, do you not believe we are all "equal" citizens of the world?.... Geography should make no difference to a leftist.

Since women "leaders" have become more elected officials in the US, to be redundant for your benefit...Society has eroded. Higher divorce rate, and too many children lacking man-woman parents.

The status of the US has lessened because of women voting, then being allowed to become elected officials. It's been a handicap and a detriment letting women make decisions!

Look at history, EVERY nation that allowed women "leadership"....Lost their power.

They do.

nice larping

shit, well if we're looking at numbers, statistics, or even percentage men leadership has lead to worse.

Male leadership has led to all sorts of strange shit.

What woman leader has lead to something like ISIS? or NAZIism? or the Soviet Union's evilness?. North Korea is lead by a male?.

If you ask me women need a chance. If women are demons, than men are the devil themselves.

You forget the fact that men are better at EVERYTHING, the evil and the bad.

Women are basically men 0.6 with prototype features that were eventually pushed past beta into retail.

but men? men are just awesome

>Male leadership has led to all sorts of strange shit.
you mean all of civilization and every invention ever

>If you ask me
nobody asked you
Women and children should speak when spoken to.

>the evil and the bad

the evil and the good I meant with that, kek. Fixed. Women suck at everything lol, men rule.

we are a bunch of Muslims now?

since when pink is a woman ?

Bwahaha

Either g8b8, or OP about to have a bad day.

Oh, maybe this isn't bait...look at these feeble attempts. Laugh out loud. Once you stop caring about pussy, there is really no power a woman has over you. And that is what you're realizing right now OP, this board is filled with actual misogynists. Not what you think of as misogyny, but real actual woman haters. And they have some really valid points. :)

More Americans have had their quality of life lessened, by female voters (wanting gibsmedats) and elected officials (creating policy for more wealth redistribution) over the decades.

Men, are ultimately to blame for getting bought off to allow women's freedoms to destroy civilizations by their votes, or policies in government.

While the Western world power is in decline, Middle Eastern countries are gaining power.... Connect the dots.

calling us all kid and NEET make you feel better ?

you sound like a keyboard warrior, you're probably a shubby 6/10 who think she's a 8

>calling us all kid and NEET make you feel better ?

Does calling blacks "niggers" and Hispanics "spics" make you feel better?.

Men need women as much as women need men.

So you tried to troll and now you are mad and trying to defend yourself
Close the tab go back to normie space, you don't really fit here

It, feminist comes to pol and gets btfo, lacks comprehension skills to realize it. Hilarious. I needed this. So good.

>female senators, female congress, mayors, judges.

KEK

Not really...Technology has made replacements for both sexes.

Man-made wombs for human children are being created. The dildo replaced the penis, and the nu-sac will be replacing human women from being the only source, in which to breed.

You're pathetic. Let me guess. You're mother is the reason you're not a millionaire right?

>just remember ladies...they need US!!

I find this claim dubious.

Life is better womanless over one with a woman who arrogantly thinks "they need us".

every day should be womyn day.

>>pink is our woman!

LIE!!!
im not even sure she IS a woman

wtf I'm a woman now!

Fuck men!

She started making music before men started wanting to be women.

Hey, while you're typing at your laptop.... take your shirt off

>> She started making music before men started wanting to be women.

damm she's old then

You are out of points to make, and have nothing of substance to offer in your debate...You lose.

also, reminder that women who believe theyre being "kept down" (especially on a VOLUNTARY CHINESE KNITTING BOARD) are below mentally retarded levels of IQ

just like pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=rccJRR9qrgY

No, I'm actually trying to prove something. That you CAN NOT POSSIBLY attribute a single positive thing to a woman OR that you would talk crap about your own mother before you give up.

I win.

this isnt a femanon

this is a troll

Whos that tranny OP?

Probably both, but nu/pol/ is dumb enough to take the bait.

reminder bono was glamour's woman of the year last year

You lose you need to learn them rules of the game

>I'm only here where "no women are" because it's women's day
Yeah, you're bait. Either you were sperging out on that thread yesterday, or you were greatly inspired by his shilling and thought to try it out yourself.

But I'm happily married with kids. She's a housewife and an artist, she's very happy. All Sup Forums wants is traditional women, we don't mind taking care of them. What a lot of modern women want is to fuck everything with a pulse and THEN come to men for resources. That's not a fair deal.

Women are better looking than men.
What do I win?

>womens logic

youtube.com/watch?v=O8ClR86bSMg

A (((you)))

You're a single mother to a black father.

That "black father" will leave you and your child.

You will raise a mixed kid by yourself all alone.

You will realize no other man will come into your life legitimately because of your baggage.

10 years from now you will understand raising a child from being a single mother without a proper nuclear family is the absolute worse thing you can do to your child.

Consider this your wakeup call. Call me a shitlord if you wish to try to deflect this reality because you choose not to accept it.