Do you support a Ukrainean Crimea or a Russian Crimea?

Also, should the sanctions just already be lifted?

I'm a bit torn here, as a nationalist I know that most of the population is Russian speaking and most of them actually wanted to join Russia, but on the other hand I totally disagree with the means Russia used to gain Crimea.

>inb4 shills

Other urls found in this thread:

uawire.org/news/russia-tops-the-list-of-foreign-direct-investment-into-ukraine-in-2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I support countries that are free of Jewish influence.

I don't care. Ukraine is a geopolitical bargaining chip.

So North Korea?

Apparently so is Germany in the eyes of merkel

>this thread
>everyday
nobody gives a shit.

You don't support yourself?

>Ukrainean Crimea

No such thing

i support borders along ethnic lines or old historic claims

I support Russia in all things.

North Korea is based, it's literally the Asian version of Nazi Germany.

Crimea was only part of Ukraine due to a Ukrainian premier awarding the Crimea to the Ukrainian SSR in the 60s. It's invalid. It should either be independent or part of Russia, simple as that.

I honestly coudn't give less of a shit.

Russian Crimea simply because of the butthurt it causes.

I'd support Somalian Crimea if it weakened the Russian Empire of Misery and AIDS.

>Ukrainian Crimea

It's like saying Turkish Peloponnese

>Implying """""""Ukraine""""""" is a real country
W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

I don't understand the conversation. They've already taken it by force. It's theirs. You don't have a say in this.
Now why isn't the US taking Baja California?

>Now why isn't the US taking Baja California?
Because we have enough Mexishits already.

Kek, you need live few years between that "white race". Really, the greatest problem of all guys who likes Russia is that they have never been there.

We'll ship them across the Gulf of California to mainland Mexico.

really?

Well the people are Russian so Idk why hey would want to be ruled by Ukrainians who are themselves rules by jews

>Really, the greatest problem of all guys who likes Russia is that they have never been there.
The same can be said for your meme country khokhol.

Yes you butthurt ukie. Time to admit you aren't a real country. Poland should get your whole West back. Russia should take the donbass. Romania the southwest.

Maybe a little ukie protectorate around the dnieper.

Not even being edgy. Ukraine is a pseudostate run by gangsters that's fucking up European peace. The borders were draw by commie fucks who never thought it'd be an independent country and the demographics are a product of genocide.

I don't need love from you, sissy.

Neither.
Just don't give it to anyone.
Russia, Ukraine, Turkey -- fuck it.

I don't care. It's Russian clay now and it will never go back to Ukraine. Just like Karelia.

it's russian clay ,the end

I'd support a Crimean Crimea. Crimeans want to be Russian, so let them.

Well your (admittedly very hot) women apparently do. That's why they come here in droves looking for big rich American cock. That's why 3/10 American losers go to "The Ukraine" and come home with 9/10 21yo hotties

> Kokhel

uawire.org/news/russia-tops-the-list-of-foreign-direct-investment-into-ukraine-in-2016

> According to the figures on the website of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine, Russia topped 2016 as the primary investor into Ukraine.

> These investors represented more than 77 countries, the primary ones being Russia (1.667 bln USD), Cyprus (427.7 mln USD),

> Russia

> Cyprus

Kekles

Russian crimea
While I don't like the way they regained it, it's simply rightfully russian
The mistake was made during the dissolution of the USSR, they split up the countries on administrative borders dating back to 1902s while they should have divided it along ethnic borders to prevent shitstorms like this

Lol, really only money can be attractive in you, ham.

>I don't need love from you, sissy.
The only reason you're considered """""relevant""""" is because Putin wants you so bad, which is ironic since you're utterly worthless.

French clay
commies fuck off khokhol fuck off

Russian Crimea

he's probably just trolling don't take his statements at face value or just troll back

>implying you can get extra clay while being surrender monkeys. Although, in the coming Jihad, victory may well be in favour of Aquitanian province of Islamic state.

Seems you are more useful than me, ha ?

>should the sanctions just already be lifted?
No, kremlin fatsoes should be under no illusion that they can just wait it out and go back to usual business with the west. Fix our economy, fuckers!

>Trump said Russia to fuck off from Crimea
>Sup Forums says it's Russian clay.
>Sup Forums supports Trump.

KEK

How Can Crimea be Ukrainean if Ukraine Isnt Real

Ukrainian Crimea makes no sense

You tell me khokhol :D :D :D

While the fact that Crimea was given by Nikita khrushchev is true, the rest of your post is disingenuous.

Simply put, Putin wants to reconstitute a Neo USSR, and grabbing Crimea was an easier way to gain territory. This bullshit about Russian speakers and rightful historical claims is just that, bullshit

Much rather to just continue paying the rent than supporting a bunch of gibs me. Like, we must build up an infrastructure basically from scratch to support these fucks.

I support a Russian Ukraine

yes really!

And the butthurt belt arrives!

>petits russes
wew ,explains why old people call (((ukraine))) petit russie here

>build up an infrastructure
Much of it is already done, too much to just give it up now. At least this time we are throwing money at the fellow Slavs instead of churkas in Chechnya.

Finland abandoning it's blood brother for the islamic state of swedistan? Never going to happen. That picture triggered me so much i had to respond.

porosionok Petr , eto ti?

Sorry Suomi but it's true and you know it.

No, it's not.

If those wonderful people who invented Tartar Sauce want to be free from Ukrainian rule, who are we to deny them this?

This was drawn by one of Finland's pretend-swedes.

Russian Crimea. It's 70% percent Russian and was Russian clay until Khrushchev, a Ukrainian handed it over to the Ukranian SSR in the 60s. Sorry Ukraine, you lost Crimea.

>Tfw triggering butthurt belt fags

It's wrong on a superficial level, but I totally understand Russians taking Crimea. What did the people in NATO/EU expect, Putin just letting their Black Sea control slide away due to a West-instigated uprising? They totally knew it, and that's why they did. Easy to paint the ''Russia is evil'' -narrative to normies.

Now since I'm not a Russiabot, I've no illusion about Russians being good. No such thing as ''good/bad'' in geopolitics; only power. And that's realism. Everyone wants more power and will do what they can to obtain it, while trying to minimize the risks.

He must have had been a total nigger who made that.

>with the means Russia used to gain Crimea.
You mean, non-stop wars with Osman Empire and Crimean Khanate? Crimean soil is drenched in Russian blood 100 meters deep.

Fuck khohols.

It's filled with Russians, and it's BEEN filled with Russians, so it belongs to Russia.

The Baltics, on the other hand, were only filled with Russians in the past couple decades, so they do NOT belong to the Russians.

t. I know nothing of history or geopolitics

Your stupidity is absolutely astounding. Stop parroting retarded ideas on this borard and actually learn so fucking history.

How do you determine who is russian and who is not?

In all honesty? I don't care.

But from what I gather Ukraine actually wants to join the EU so fuck them, Russia it's yours.

Srslly wtf is wrong between Ukrainians and Russians. They are the same and yet they hate each other.

kek, you have almost become a russian

It's true tho, Russia is a shithole. I lived there for 9 years, never going back.

Let's just cut the bullshit. Russia took it to keep the naval port. It happened. The people seem happy (as happy as Russians get). So leave it as is.

Russia should be withdrawing all support for the "separatists" in return , the EU is crumbling anyways, so Ukraine will need Father Russia. With Trump in charge the chances of the US pushing Ukraine towards the EU any more are over.

>I support countries that are free of Jewish influence.

Iran

>How do you determine who is russian and who is not?
Are you for real now? Are you saying that there is no diffirense?

At the end of the day you're all Slavshits so it doesn't matter.

Ukraine is administered by Jews, and Jews hate Russia.

Russia doesn't support the separatists. They brokered a peace deal that includes the reintegration of the novorussian republics into Ukraine

>Ukraine is administered by Jews, and Jews hate Russia.
Keep telling yourself that kid.

>disingenuous

No, I simply think Crimea has no place in the Ukraine, and they only want to keep it to piss off Russia. Donetsk-Lugansk is completely different.

From a Russian perspective enlighten us on what the difference is.

Moscov

n Kyiv

there is no difference

Religious Jews had left the USSR as early as possible, because they weren't Marxists

Then from the 1970s the Jews themselves started to evacuate out of Russia

Tl;DR Jews aren't behind our agenda and don't exactly back up Putin

It's a really hard choice considering how terrible both countries are. Better go with a third option: independence and deportation of non-tatars, as well as the importation of diaspora.

>the president of Russian Federation meeting with representatives of one of the largest religions in his country

vs.

>the prime minister of Ukraine, a literal Jew

there is a clear difference.

not an argument desu senpai

If they wanted to live in mother Russia, they could have moved to Russia. Many of them are old enough that they were given the option to become Russian citizens when the Federation was founded, but they chose to become Ukrainians instead.

I don't have much sympathy for people who make bad choices then fix them by literally murdering their neighbors and shamelessly blaming the neighbor for getting murdered.

Reminder: Putin is a civic nationalist (a cuck)

>cherrypicking

I'm Albanian so i'm partial to the Crimean situation as it mirrors Kosovo, and Crimea in all fairness should have been ceded to Russia in 1991. The Tatars are all gone too thanks to old boy Stalin so the book is closed on that discussion. I would say that i overall support Russia but their method of obtaining the region was inappropriate.

well at least ukies are not double faced hypocrites like half of you retards in here
that alone makes me like them

I still stand by my earlier post that they are both Slavshits so who cares?

kek

It's Russian clay.

Russian Crimea.
Simply because it means that the Russians aren't going to go to war with the west.

I have no idea why Clinton got away with destabilizing that region. She's a cunt and needs to stop cunting.

it matters because Russia has been our greatest historical friend and we should not turn our back on them now

>there is no difference
>here is the differense
alright

>ukies are not double faced hypocrites
AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
You've clearly never met any.
Thats exactly what they are. Literally Jews minus the intelligence.

>Putin wants to reconstitute a Neo USSR
>a neo shithole

why would he ever get Ukraine or Belorussia back? they're worse than Russia in every fucking aspect, check your facts you dumb fat mcdonalds guzzling cunt

BRAP