This is fucking horrifying

This is fucking horrifying.

What exactly did she do to warrant an award as "prestigious" (it fell in prestige obviously after Obama felt the need to give them out to every dumbo there is) as that one?
Being a lesbian? Is that it?

She looks like she has a bit of the Cotswolds in her.

Being a dyke demonic goblin tom boy.

I don't understand how lesbians have real sex. Other than foreplay.

>I don't understand how lesbians have real sex.

it's all fingers and thumbs user

it's actually usually a butch/fem situation, ie; one girl wears a strap and pretends to be a boy and drills the other girl.

You think Ellen is a Bottom or a Top or you recon she switches it up?

She "came out" long before homosexuality was widely accepted in the mainstream. Her activism did a lot to bring gay rights about into federal law.

Not that I necessarily agree with giving her the medal of Freedom for that, but it was Obama's call, he can give them to who he wants.

Yes

Bottom for sure, have you seen her partner? Portia don't get on her knees for any woman.

She was the beginning of the end. You can plot the fall of the family and rise of homo hedonism beginning with her show Ellen.

>Not that I necessarily agree with giving her the medal of Freedom for that, but it was Obama's call, he can give them to who he wants.
What do you expect from a guy who got the Nobel Peace Prize for being black.

>straight boi, mom says it's my turn to have the award

Pretty much? Even The Simpsons took the piss out of it in the late 90s
>WE'RE LESBIANS!

>There's Ellen!

what the fuck is that?!

Wait, since when was Portia gay? I don't really pay attention to celebrities as I am not a faggot. Also how did Ellen Degenerate land this?

Big beefy clit

Reminds me of Odo from Star Trek.

It's what happens when you give liberals power.

It's time to stomp on their faces and kick them the fuck out of western civilization.

let me give you a quick run down on why shes slowly turning into maculley colkein (cant spell celeb name w.e)

Ellen does more good in a day than any of you fucks in your entire lifetimes combined

What good does she do exactly?