youtube.com/watch?v=lYCA-A8G6as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I still confirm Mexico is the best hispanic nation on the face of Earth
That's a sad statement on itself.

Good luck Mexico!

But are they after 35?

Sad!

Fuck mexico and fuck mexican trash.

All latrineo, hispandex, mestizo people are fucking trash!

How's her BRAP game?

they put her in traffic because they knew everyone would slow down to look at her ass

And the US is mexico biggest colony these days too, second biggest spanish speaking country on earth and all that

I declare downs to be the best syndrome on earth

You're a retard op

>I still confirm skin cancer is the best cancer to have on the face of Earth

>BURRITOS BURRITOS BURRITOS

Take a good close look at her face, from the brow down the bridge of her nose to her lips. Study it.

Now subtract the feminine head shape, the taut tapered jawline. Discard the curvy hips and shapely bosom.

In 10 years, but really probably 5, obesity will have changed all these features, and all you'll be left with is that brow to lip region, wobbling around on a front butt in a pair of kirkland jeans.

Falling for the feminine young hispanic woman jew, not even once.

It is fucking disgusting and you have no idea how fast we are falling because of this invasion.

th-thick?

it sure is Cuauhtémoc

Seeing this subhuman scum makes me want to hide my wallet.

Mexico has PC diversity quotas for police too? I thought only cucked western countries did that shit. Isn't she going to be extremely vulnerable to the cartels?

>tfw no Mexicans in my country
>never even met or spoken to one

Mexicans in this country only exist in Cowboy films and Old El Paso Fajitas

this image refrys my beans

ALGO BIEN PARIENTE ALA VERGA

I generally don't have issues with your people. Like your food. Hate your drug and corruption issues.

Or in Dorito adverts...

youtube.com/watch?v=HyQ1Gzb58Hc

Now thats an ass.

Only quota that the police has in mexico is how much have they skimmed off the top from the people they have busted. By bribery or otherwise.

Okay DeShawndray.

How long before she's raped and beheaded? Or maybe she's secretly a Los Zetas prostitute on the side so she's protected.

That's like being the smartest retard in the special education class.

Bis ass narrow hips is subhuman trait designed to attract the muhdicker while physically it can only push out small brained small head 80 iq bean babies. You are like niggers in this regard

you just know she'll end up gangraped skinned and beheaded

>average norteña
dejate de mamadas, esa es pura vieja operada

t. from Mazatlan. I see operated women everyday. They get those ridiculous Kim Kardashian butt implants, paid for by some beta narco. then they go around the boardwalk/Malecon fucking every tom, dick, and harry behind his back. then they end up dead because you don't cuck a violent turbo manlet narco.

the average woman works as traffic police?

Sound pretty cool man i hope you stay in your country

Here's a coveted (you) for making me laff, spic bro

Damn, I thought only Peurto rican (Hispanic) bitches could have asses that nice!

meanwhile plastic gooks have no ass and noses falling off

We have the same problem with haitians here...

We don't have welfare, but they sure as hell clog up the hospitals and schools though, and the international community loves calling us Hitler because we want them out.

squeeze your nose and breathe in through it user

BBBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPFFFffffffttttt
*sniff* *SNIFFFFF*
"oh yeah burito mmmm"

pppPPPPPRrrrttttFFFFffffffppp

WTF is wrong with you leafs....

>best hispanic nation
What did OP mean by this?

This is your average northern mexican school
youtube.com/watch?v=lYCA-A8G6as

Colegio Americano del Noreste de Monterrey
>North
>American
>College
>of Monterrey

kek

alt tab back to your anime user

>Mexican woman
>Not obese

K sure

This is your average northern mexican party

Just reminded me of that fart pasta kek

You guys still have a problem with aids out there?

EL THICCO

?
mexico have shit tier women compared to almost any other latin american country

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

>knowing how noses work makes me a weeb
no.

i prefer chilenas tbqh

you seem triggered you shitskined chilango/sureño

Haitians here do

I used to live in Miami, FL. And a lot of the island chicks have great bodies. I don't know if it's all the coconuts they eat or what, but I had a weak spot for islanders.

what kind of horror show is this?

more like CULOacan am i rite?

>The "north is white" meme
You poor, self hating little faggot

Wey no mames ve a tirar esa mamada a la verga

WTF I HATE DRRUUMMMPPFFF AND BORDERS NOW!!!

The midgets you see as illegals in America are more likely to be from the center/south (filth)

Braaaapppfft

>that
>great body
Do you want to know how we know you're a spic?

Op be careful you wouldnt want mexico is white user to blow his brains out would you

This. Chumel with Chumel Torres told me the Us immigrants actually come from the south and then move to the US through Mexico.

They aren't literal Mexicans.

wait the plastic meme is true

Uhg. What the fuck is that. That is your idea of a good looking woman?

to be frank some mexicans have a big iberian component and some a big native one, the average being 50/50
so you are all cherry picking

this

A shiny turd is still a turd

Can I get some Tortilla chips with that Brrrrrrrrrrrrrruito

Look how low they have made you two pieces of shits go, you are literally fighting over table scraps, fighting over who is bigger of a slave "Im a bigger slave", "no no no, im a bigger slave". Too funny.

You lost miho, your country lost because of weak people such as you two, divide and conquer, you play into their hands all too easy.

FFS, you put yourself at the level of the niggers here, and we all know you guys are better than niggers, but ffs, you continue to solidify the meme of mexicans being slaves. Work for shit wages and bring down everyone around you. Nobody wants to work with you guys because of that, you have no respect for one another.

glad your people are being kicked back.

We should nuke central Mexico and only keep the north and the south for the natives who still speak nahuatl

Fucking this.

We take any action against them, the USA, EU and UN all scream RRRREEEE APARTHEID in unison.

Obama isn't king anymore, maybe some of that will change.

That commercial would last about 3 seconds in the US before every spic's right group lost their shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Asians are natural my ass. They 99.9% plastic, only thing real is their pubes

Texas when are you gonna start deporting spics? You are really dropping the ball right now.

Hopefully soon. The fuckers have to GO.

They all look visibly sick.

Fucking disgusting obese subhumans should be gassed.

Fuck that, white latina Argentinian or Columbian girls are #1 top shelf

I was in Mexico with work awhile back, there were a few good looking women but the vast majority were pretty fucking gross desu senpai. I also always thought that they all had asses like OP's pic but most ranged from average to flat asian-like ass. Was truly disappointed as an ass man.

We can only hope.

I like Trump, I think he will leave us alone.

Injuns are asian, that's why

Some look like slightly tanned Chinese

Mexico has been the worlds fattest nation for awhile now, or at the very least took over #1 for awhilie. It's all that Spanish fried peasant food mixed with fast food.

Like a standard home cooked meal in north america is like a pork chop, potatoes and a veggie.

In the spanish community its usually fried shit with extra fried shit no wonder they're all fat.

Too bad they are annoying as fuck.

Atleast is better than when the gas stops tried to force female employes, they were inefficient as fuck and never came when you where waiting for them, they always were chatting around instead working.

There will be always a fat or a ugly one among a group of females.

Those areolas are heinous. I dated a girl that wasn't even close to as bad as that and I still offered to pay for her to get her's reduced.

farts uh oh....STINKY!!
POOP!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD
DDDDDDD
DDDDDDD DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD
POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD
UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :))))))):):)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD
OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
POOP

She is my spirit animal

u wot m8