Is anyone else here afraid to have kids in today's social climate? Don't get me wrong...

Is anyone else here afraid to have kids in today's social climate? Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love to raise good and wholesome children with a nice wife. I just can't stand the thought of them turning into liberal garbage. Things like fag and transsexual acceptance, defiance of tradition and authority, as well as general degeneracy are all the norm today with the youth. Not to mention the fact that schools are thinly veiled indoctrination centers for liberals, and that kids get on the internet younger and younger as time goes on, which introduces them to degeneracy at a very impressionable age.

Tldr; Is it worth it trying to raise kids in today's degenerate society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imkVLmvwiuw
youtube.com/watch?v=8XPKrR_g7Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adopt a daughter and raise her as a single dad

Imagine how great having a life like Usagi Drop or Yotsubato would be

Yep. Had a vasectomy at 21, never regretted it.

>in today's social climate
Today's young'ns are defiant against the norm, which is being a left-leaning promiscuous drug addict. The future looks bright.

Oh yeah also the generation after millenials (the ones who were too young to understand the impact of 9/11) are more conservative than the Greatest Generation iirc.

I'm worried indeed. But it won't stop me from having kids. It'll just make me twice as dedicated to raising them properly, warding them from all this bullshit, and teaching them the truth about this world instead of jewish crafted lies.

Really? I hadn't noticed that. I work with a bunch of conservative dudes, so I haven't had too much exposure to that group. I just know most of the people I see in my age group (20 to 25ish) are a bunch of fags. Not all, but a good deal of them. A lot of the ones who were raised during the George W. Bush era and were taught that all conservatives were evil.

Prices vs wages.
2 incomes vs stay at home.
Shitskins rapist pedo. ..
Schools havin drills of moving children during an "emergency".
Government deeply into satanic child molestations and blood farming.

I graduated last year and pretty much everyone who was "moderate" or "didnt care about politics" identified as conservative republican.

It's fucking glorious

IT is up to you the mother and father to protect the kids from said degeneracy.

You have a lot of land in America, move there and raise them there. Don't vaccinate, give them spring water, play with them in the sun.

Just buy a small house in a town in the country and limit their internet usage.
If you have any meaningful impression on your son he'll steer well clear of all the homosexual garbage.

watch these vids OP
youtube.com/watch?v=imkVLmvwiuw
youtube.com/watch?v=8XPKrR_g7Mw

>don't vaccinate

t. obese autist neet

>this

>calling someone an obese autist NEET
>on a site designed by, for, and filled with obese autist NEETs

I'm 49 years old, single dad with an 18 year old daughter.
AMA

is she a qt3.14

That's not for me to judge.
Her boyfriend thinks so.

Is her boyfriend cute?

Is her boyfriend a qt3.14

For fuck's sake.

post pic or else you are lying 19 yo faggot larping as a dad

let me give you a quick run down on why woman shouldnt be allowed to have currancy

I won't post pics.
I read the OP and thought I could give some advice.
Take it or leave it.

Education begins in the house. Also you can watch and filter the websites your kids visit with software like k9

Why is the mother not in the picture? How has your daughter turned out up until this point? What are your plans to continue guidance beyond 18, given that she is still corruptible at that age?

My wife died of a heart attack in 2012. She had an undiagnosed heart problem.
My daughter has turned out well. She's going to university in Autumn (Fall) She's a good lass.
Well behaved, never swears, helpswith housework and fixing things.
Of course she's a money sink. But that's fine. I'll have to support her into her early 20s and probably after. I've saved up some money for her.

She will be going to the same uni as her bf. It's only an hour away by car
She isn't showing any particular signs of degeneracy (yet).
I'll miss her and it'll feel a bit strange. I've warned her about the SJW menace on campuses.

1/

i'm not "afraid," but i simply flat out refuse to do it, because i cannot have it my way.

look at japan. they have a "demographic problem" that they will never "solve" by importing a mass of 3rd world shitters. they would basically never do that, period. combined with that, they went off the gold standard with more gusto than the united states did, so their progression as an economy is an excellent bellwether and will continue to be. and are they all living in the dirt, scrounging for scraps, eating beetles and worms? well, they do eat gross weird shit, but not because they're forced to by national poverty.

no, in fact, they're fine. and everything will be fine here, too, the only difference being an additional oversized cohort of non-whites with zero awareness of the historic american nation and its values. it will neither save the US government from itself, nor damage the US economy much. even in spite of how terrible GDP is for measuring the wealth of a people, we are simply massive, and don't really have to do much accounting for it (yet) to make ends meet.

so, as a white man, the decision to have kids or not is really a drop in the bucket -- in spite of alarmist Sup Forums threads to the contrary. i can have just about any personal reasons that i fancy to for doing it or not doing it.

do i want to punish previous generations for their decisions to engage in unnecessary wars and go off the gold standard? yes. do i want to preserve capital and free time for myself and my wife? yes. we have dogs. do i want the utmost freedom to uproot from where i live, for freer lands, if the political climate turns sour? yes. do i expect absolute compliance from my family that i financed 100%, that i made with my own fuckin' dick, and do i expect society to mind its own goddamn business -- which of course it won't -- and leave me to be king of my castle? yes.

So, how'd you do it? I'd say that providing she gets through university without having a fall from grace, you'd have completely and utterly succeeded. Any tips for the young men of Sup Forums?

but the reality increasingly is that i would be assaulted by the police, eventually, for raising my kids and training my family how to live right and how to live fully. patton said: "there is only one kind of discipline: perfect discipline."

so why should i have kids? until there are enough real men out there who will raise them like i will, we cannot replace the cancerous poz in society that is cotemporaneous with us, but has seated itself in the schools, in the police departments, in the law and the courts, and so on.

no, rather, let us starve them to death. we can turn on a dime and procreate at any time. but they depend RIGHT NOW on growth for their pensions. first you excise cancer, then you heal and regrow.

You'd be surprised how much kids grow up on parent's values the more you spend time with them and the younger you teach your values. If you're a good parent, it will be very uncomfortable for your kids to turn their back on you. Yeah, they might have that short rebel phase when they're teenagers, but when they start becoming mature they'll realize you were right all along. If too much internet is what you're worried about, just don't let your kids use the internet until they're mature enough. Simple as that. As a parent, you are responsible for your kids morals, and not society.

I mean, there are still millennials who spent their childhood on the internet but still believe in right-wing morals, right? And that's because they were raised by good parents, and also a good community. If you want to have good kids, it is probably a good idea to move to a city with people who share the same values you have.

Just my two cents.

If you are social conservative you should marry and have many kids.
1. The general psychological type is mostly genetic so your children will be with conservative mindset
2. You should also raise them properly so they see through the web of lies that is modern leftism
3. Even if some of them turn out garbage, the more you have the more chances there are that some will be good. Look at it as a part of life that has always been so. 150 years ago half of children dies, nowadays half of them become SJW-s, gays, trannies or otherwise dysfunctional. But this was not a justification to not have children then and is not now.

It's tough.
The first three years are the most difficult -permanantly sleep deprived, and the initial stress is head spinning. Having a good wife is vital. So are friends and extended family. A child needs a mother and father.
The rewards are amazing. Watching her take her first steps, my daughter's first word was 'moon', playing games with her, and watching her develop. They need lots of attention and stimulation; a variety of activities.
My advice would be to plan ahead in every way you can think of. Speak to other parents.
Don't become closed off.
Make sure that the child is breastfed. Never feed them processed food.
As the child matures, get them involved in contributing to decisions; for example where to go for a day out.
Make sure the child gets lots of exercise and fresh air. Keep them away from screens TV, video games etc.

When I was growing up there were no mobile phones, no internet and the TV only had 3 channels.
In many ways we were better off. Less distractions, so we'd play outside all day, and make things - models and stuff like that. I would help my dad in the workshop; my sis would help mum cook.
Gender roles were more traditional in the 70s. (I was born in 1968)
Also the most important advice was given by my mother in law: you are not your childrens' friend: you are the parent. Never forget that.

all liberal college rebels become conservatives eventually. You can't fight the cycle, just raise them well so they can't ignore their core values and upbringing.

Just don't have a daughter OP. Abort her if it turns out the baby's female.

>filled with
Nice projecting

>Is anyone else here afraid to have kids in today's social climate?

No even my girls know how to shoot.

They are warriors trained to kill. Even my 4 year old knows how to tie the Rope we'll use on the sub humans.

>Moon

I'm with ya faggot. I would love nothing more than to have several kids and raise them on red pills, but at the same time I am NOT want to suffer them unto this world/society/paradigm. I could not bear it if they thought jet fuel melts steel beams.