forbes.com/2009/11/11/irs-tax-barter-exchange-income-personal-finance-wood.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finding some old coke signs and oil cans

or an Indian Motorcycle.

Motocycle...

some sweet picking

>What's their endgame?
Mastering the art of the bundle

I've recently taken the pick pill and im actually unironically scared shitless. These 2 are freakin demons

Are we forcing a new meme now? Count me in!

Banging their hot receptionist

pretty sure they are globalists trying to buy up everything of the past so people forget

Need an R34 of this pronto

to find that missing fender bolt to a 1923 panhandle flat crank box twin motorcycle carburetor bracket for 2 dollars plus throw in that moldy cardboard box for free

profit 500 dollars

Just breaking the ice

Follow Mike on instagram. All he does in his spare time is ride 60 year old motorcycles across the Midwest. Bro-tier

Swindling the goyim

>Mike (((Wolfe))) and Frank (((Fritz)))

Could someone give me a a quick run down on these two?

Also, Google dannie diesel

I went to their actual store in Iowa.

They have a lot of cool motorcycles which are not for sale, and a ton of crappy t-shirts that say "rusty gold." The only antique available for purchase was a rusty grill from an old Chevy for a whopping $400.

>said to be globalists
>run the barter trade with an iron fist
>own Rick harrison and all the other pawn shows
thats all i got

QUICK RUNDOWN

To buy your junk and then sell it for more.

To blow each other while fleecing people of their antiques?

Oh, they already do that.

Checked

IOWA
O
W
A

is it bad I live here and have never been to their store

What's with their shiteating grins? Is this before or after rimming?

>hot receptionist
user, I've some bad news for you

They are a modern day reverse Robin Hood character and his little "Friar Tuck" companion. They scour the country paying pennies for poor folk trash and collections, then sell at a 10x mark-up to the the middle class/rich...

or basically Jews.

Same with Pawn Stars, relative said they went there, and they had other people running the store and it's mostly just a bunch of merchandise for the show with cardboard cutouts of the guys to excite retarded tourists who think they're going to meet chumlee.

>tatted, slutty, THICC, into burlesque

MUH DICK

The tv show "Hoarders" for capitalists. Their endgame is to own every old gas and oil sign in the USA

Can someone tell me about the Pawn Stars? Why do they do what they do? How is it that after 21 years Rick still doesn't know what's gonna come through that door?

Dicks in their asses

rick has alzheimers hence never knowing because hes never seen anything

Just two totally straight dudes who drive across the country antiquing together. Nothing gay about that.

>Pawn Stars bow to pickers
>In contact with hillbillies
>Possess picker-like abilities, masters of 'The Bundle'
>Control middle America with an iron but fair fist
>Own rusty signs & lampshades globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient picker blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in Iowa (Pickergrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Scrap metal research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be coke machines from the 50s
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Iowan barns & Area 51
>Native American scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and old NASCAR jump suits
>They own Indian motorcycle labs around the world
>You likely have Indian motorcycles inside you right now
>The Pickers are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of rusty children's bicycles to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the picker bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent Hillbilly in under a week
>Nation states entrust their glass coke bottle reserves with the twins.
>The pickers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

i wish i was this creative

How the fuck they can do such decent work relatively cheaper than other shows?

What's their endgame?

I see the truth

To buy anything they can make a buck on

why is capcha off?

A few years ago the government was trying to push this thing that they could tax stuff that you own. I believe this show and the others like it, Pawn Stars, Storage wars, ECT. We're a way to get people to have a sense that old junk laying around could be taxed. I've also got the feeling some rich asshole was looking for something, and these shows were a way to get lazy people out digging thru junk to find it. I still believe that these shows had alternative motives because the channels they play on were completely changed. What the true meaning was has still not been made clear.

I went there when I was in Vegas
Long line to shuffle through and None of the cast were there, there were a couple neat items on display I guess but it was mostly T Shirts for sale.

only pluses in my list too desu

I HAVE SOME VERY DAMAGING INFORMATION ON THE PICKERS! WILL POST NEW THREAD AT EXACTLY 3PM EST. RIGHT NOW I JUST HAVE TO STAY ALIVE

do you not remember the battletoads raids on the store, its been known for a long while that they are never ever there.

Here is an article about the subject.
forbes.com/2009/11/11/irs-tax-barter-exchange-income-personal-finance-wood.html

Kek that's exactly what it is. My parents went there on a cruise of the west, the store had a big line where people could go into the merchendise store and show museum in the back. They teased Chumlee would show up, but that he was running late because of course, he's Chum. Never even showed.

Though it's actually illegal for them to work the store. Nevada has laws against reality stars working businesses or something. Google would give you a better rundown than I would.

She's far from hot those degenerate tattoos and she's fat

Those tax niggers can fuck right off with that bullshit.

Stop eating non-traditional food.

Is that why he never knows what anything is worth and just calls in his buddy who is an expert on [extremely obscure item]?