Is it pedophilic for a man to like short women?

Is it pedophilic for a man to like short women?

posting in a slide thread.

all women have a nephilitic fetish

It is short women who like tall men

Does she have tits, ass, and hips?

Femlets will be gassed along with manlets.

Terrible DNA.

You pump and dump the shorties and you marry the giantess.

No, just a other fetish

sage and deport

That's pretty retarded. I'm 6'5 and have dated a 4'11 for a few years. I'm a pretty big normie so not into degenerate shit.

Pretty big difference between a little kid and a short adult.

Me on the left

>5'11"
>6'1"

Women are generally shorter than men so it's just natural

You just wish you had a daughter you could fuck.

I like short women as well, but I fear what it might do for my offspring.
I don't want a manlet son.

It's not the size of her body but the magnanimity of her soul that counts, my fellow English speaking brother. A woman of modest stature may yet be possessed of a tremendous intellect, charming wit, and a profound love of humanity. Seek these, and open yourself to true happiness.

Yes it is. It is pedophilic to like grown women with shaved pussies for the same reason. Psychologists believe women with shaved pussies are seeking out Daddy figures and men that like shaved pussies almost always think of little girls during sex, especially when eating the woman out. Anonymous couples have confessed, in blind studies, that each has this fantasy. The woman wants Daddy to sneak into her room at night and the Man wants to be his babygirls everything. Its almost as bad as anime virgins at predicting who will become child molestors in their late 30s and 40s.

On TCAP they always have a ypung looking decoy, posing as a 13 yr old.

If she has a boyfriend, is the boyfriend a pedo? Shouldnt Hansen have a sit down with that guy?

Okay dude go masturbate for the 4th time this morning to clear your head.

Grown women have a different body type than children
but not that i have any say in this matter cuz im 1.75 cm tall

What are we sliding today, boys?

I was wondering what the consensus was on this just yesterday.

Man. Jeans are gay

yes, we are going to let all the short ones for you manlet bong

All women are short tho...

I'm short and my girlfriends shorter. Sometimes it's necessary

>Is it pedophilic for a man to like short women?
For some it might be but not for the majority. I think it has more to do with them being small and less to do with child like.

Personally, I do NOT find short, small, petite, prepubescent looking women attractive.

I find women who are of normal height, weight, well developed, and overall normal features to be the most attractive.

Dillion Carter

Compared to 300 years ago people are much taller now, even some of the shortest Europeans would have been considered tall if they lived back then