Alex Jones=Foreseeing god

Normie fags need to realize that Alex Jones has been preaching about CIA spying since the late 90s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGsK5zXyjiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked

PRAISE KEK

Alex Jones is the most important media personality of the 21st century.

He's a good comedian. He knows how to milk a moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGsK5zXyjiE

How is Alex Jones still alive, 24/7 redpills

It's all that Super Male Vitality serum he takes.

you don't kill controlled opposition. he talks about reasonable conspiracy but then throws in just enough batshit crazy BS to make the average normie stop listening so that anyone who brings up alex jones is labeled a conspiracy nutjob.

>muh controlled opposition

killing him would validate him

>Tfw Alex doesn't believe in half of his conspiracies, but says them in order to stay alive as "controlled opposition".

God bless this glorious man.

Alex has been saying this for years and people think he is retarded. now the truth comes out and alex knew it was right all along. Dont drink that floride water lads.

>Not realizing AJ is the political equivalent of a "cold-reader" (psychic).

>YOU are the resistance
>Do you think we are playing games here?
>Do you think I risked my life to lose?
>WE ARE GOING TO WIN!

Does anyone have the video of Alex opening a cable box showing that there was a microphone inside that could listen to you? I think it was from the 90s.

I unironically love Alex Jones. I find him funny but it's even funnier when his whacky "theories" are proven years later.

I didn't know this was a thing. I'd love to see it as well

Rush Limbaugh 2.0 and his edgelord minions should focus on that GED before getting all ben t out of shape over "gay frogs"

>popular conspiracy theorist suspects that spy agency is committing espionage
Wew lad?

holy shit man.